User Tag List

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum FAQ and Q&A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

can anyone tell me if i can return something purchased with optimum points and if so would they just put the points back in my acct or possibly just get an exchange?
    ROMEO, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Two offers are marked as redeemed in my account. But my receipt doesn't show I got those points. Just tried calling them and the line is busy. I can't even get through to a 1800 number? Anyone else having problems with them today?
    dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Two offers are marked as redeemed in my account. But my receipt doesn't show I got those points. Just tried calling them and the line is busy. I can't even get through to a 1800 number? Anyone else having problems with them today?

had that problem yesterday. Just keep pressing redial, lol.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had that happen to me a couple of weeks ago, I kept hitting redial and finally got through, the fellow said that the computer had a glitch and that no one from the day before had received their points and that thy were mad busy with telephone calls because of it. He just added the points right then, but I wonder what happened to all the people who don't check their balance.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by albianne View Post
    I had that happen to me a couple of weeks ago, I kept hitting redial and finally got through, the fellow said that the computer had a glitch and that no one from the day before had received their points and that thy were mad busy with telephone calls because of it. He just added the points right then, but I wonder what happened to all the people who don't check their balance.
    Thanks for the info! I sent it to them by email.

I ended up with a very strange number of points that was nothing near the 20x they promised
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi
    I have been able to combine my personalized individual product coupons (like Receive 1500 points WUB Gain Laundry Detergent) with spending coupons like Receive 16000BP WUS $60.

My question is: Can these Individual product WUB coupons (Gain Laundry Detergent coupon be combined with their general offers like this Sunday/Monday's Receive 18,500BP WUS $75? This is the first time I would try something like this.

By the way, I know that WUS coupons can't be stacked.

Thanks a lot

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MunS View Post
    Hi
    I have been able to combine my personalized individual product coupons (like Receive 1500 points WUB Gain Laundry Detergent) with spending coupons like Receive 16000BP WUS $60.

My question is: Can these Individual product WUB coupons (Gain Laundry Detergent coupon be combined with their general offers like this Sunday/Monday's Receive 18,500BP WUS $75? This is the first time I would try something like this.

By the way, I know that WUS coupons can't be stacked.

Thanks a lot
    Yes

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    dededi, Davetherave and MunS like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

akl
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quick question...I'm probably SOL, but thought I'd ask. Bought $81 worth of stuff yesterday to get the points. I got 2 yogurts that had $4 coupons on each of them as they were expiring soon. She took both of the coupons off the products, but only used 1. I didn't notice because I got SCOP on another item I had bought so I wanted to make sure I had the $75 to get the bonus points.
    So in too much excitement I didn't notice that 1 of the $ 4 coupons didn't come off.
    Any chance I can explain to the what happened, or just forget about it?
    Thanks!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by akl View Post
    Quick question...I'm probably SOL, but thought I'd ask. Bought $81 worth of stuff yesterday to get the points. I got 2 yogurts that had $4 coupons on each of them as they were expiring soon. She took both of the coupons off the products, but only used 1. I didn't notice because I got SCOP on another item I had bought so I wanted to make sure I had the $75 to get the bonus points.
    So in too much excitement I didn't notice that 1 of the $ 4 coupons didn't come off.
    Any chance I can explain to the what happened, or just forget about it?
    Thanks!
    I've gone in with my receipt before and explained the situation. Never had a problem. she can see that you bought two yogurt, and that one $4 coupon was entered, just say there were two.
    akl, dededi and Davetherave like this.

akl
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I got my $4! Yay. Showed my receipt, and a picture of my yogurts with the red coupon parts ripped off. Worth it!
    nalaric, dededi and Davetherave like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

The new flyer has an offer for "Receive 2 Cineplex Admit One" WUS $75 for Saturday-Sunday. My question is: If I receive a personalized offer for say "Receive 22,000 points WUS $100"for the whole of next week and I spend $100, will I receive 22,000 points as well as Cineplex Admit One Passes?
    Thank a lot

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Last edited by MunS; Fri, Jan 8th, 2016 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Didn't include quote

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Yes

Thanks a lot for your reply Anne
    I was wondering if you could help me with a query regarding tomorrow's offer: "Receive 2 Cineplex Admit One" WUS $75 for Saturday-Sunday. If I receive a personalized offer for say "Receive 22,000 points WUS $100" as my weekly offer and I spend $100 on Sunday, will I receive 22,000 points as well as Cineplex Admit One Passes? Many thanks!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MunS View Post
    Thanks a lot for your reply Anne
    I was wondering if you could help me with a query regarding tomorrow's offer: "Receive 2 Cineplex Admit One" WUS $75 for Saturday-Sunday. If I receive a personalized offer for say "Receive 22,000 points WUS $100" as my weekly offer and I spend $100 on Sunday, will I receive 22,000 points as well as Cineplex Admit One Passes? Many thanks!
    I believe this worked for those who did it the last time. The movie tickets are not an optimum offer, so if you meet the spend requirements of your offer, the points will awarded by the system, and if you also meet the requirements for the tickets, the register will prompt the cashier to give you the tickets.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I believe this worked for those who did it the last time. The movie tickets are not an optimum offer, so if you meet the spend requirements of your offer, the points will awarded by the system, and if you also meet the requirements for the tickets, the register will prompt the cashier to give you the tickets.

Thanks a lot

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast

Thread Information