User Tag List

Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: SDM Bonus Point offers! Check back often!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by renegado View Post
    Your receipt should show 60 regular points and 540 product bonus points.
    Maybe it was an old shelf tag? That sometimes happens.
    No... It said good til August 3rd...I'm gonna go back tomorrow... I only bought them for the bonus points

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Receive 1,500 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points® when you spend $15 or more on any Kings and Queens products.All Kings and Queens products are made from ingredients once Kings and Queens in antiquity. Enriched with Royal Mix of Pomegrante, Blue Lotus and malachite natural extracts. Mineral oil free, paraben free.

Link to coupon

*Coupon must be presented at the time of purchase along with your personal Shoppers Optimum Card®. Limit one coupon per customer per transaction. Cashier: Scan the coupon as a regular product and retain after use. Maximum 1500 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points® per customer. Offer Valid until August 5, 2010.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I received a mail-ad from SDM and it is for 10X bonus points when you buy Colgate Total Enamel Strength or Colgate Sensitive Enamel Protect toothpaste.

Expires August 6, 2010.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Recieve 2000 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points® when you spend $20.00 or more (before taxes) on these participating Crest 3D White and Oral-B 3DWhite products.

Link to coupon

*Crest 3D White Vivid paste fights cavities. Coupon must be presented at the time of purchase along with your personal Shoppers Optimum Card®. Limit one coupon per customer per transaction. Cashier: Scan the coupon as a regular product and retain after use. Maximum 2,000 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points® per customer. Offer Valid until September 9, 2010.

**Coupon must be present at the time of purchase, along with your personal Shoppers Optimum Card®. Not to be used in conjunction with any other Shoppers Optimum Points® promotions or offers. One-time offer only; limit one coupon per customer. Offer valid on the purchase total of eligible products using a valid Shoppers Optimum Card® after discounts and redemptions and before taxes. Offer valid July 29 - September 9, 2010.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Thanks for adding the links! Been busy so will try to update the thread this week!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Recieve 500 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points® when you purchase a $50.00 American Express Gift Card.

Recieve 1000 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points® when you purchase a $100.00 American Express Gift Card.

Offer valid from Saturday, August 7 to Friday, September 3, 2010.

*Points will be issued based on the purchase of a $50 or $100 American Express Gift Card using a valid Shoppers Optimum Card®. Not to be used in conjunction with any other points promotions or offers. Offer valid from Saturday, August 7 to Friday, September 3, 2010. See cashier for details. Purchase charge applies. Use of the American Express Gift Card is subject to Cardholder Agreement which includes usage restrictions terms and conditions. ® Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Recieve 1000 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points® with the purchase of any three Carlton Cards*.

*Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points® are issued according to the purchase of eligible products. Not to be used in conjunction with any other Shoppers promotion or offer. Some conditions apply. Offer valid Saturday, August 7 to Friday, September 3, 2010. See store for details.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Updated 15aug! sorry, been busy lately, lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Updated with new info 16aug! but it won't let me change the date in the title even with go advanced...strange!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

that's odd! thanks for keeping this update Carly, I do check it often!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by $avvy$hopper View Post
    that's odd! thanks for keeping this update Carly, I do check it often!
    -----------------

Your welcome! I enjoy doing it! & collecting those SDM points too!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by howwon View Post
    Recieve 500 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points® when you purchase a $50.00 American Express Gift Card.

Recieve 1000 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points® when you purchase a $100.00 American Express Gift Card.

*Points will be issued based on the purchase of a $50 or $100 American Express Gift Card using a valid Shoppers Optimum Card®. Not to be used in conjunction with any other points promotions or offers. Offer valid from Saturday, August 7 to Friday, September 3, 2010. See cashier for details. Purchase charge applies. Use of the American Express Gift Card is subject to Cardholder Agreement which includes usage restrictions terms and conditions. ® Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
    So these are bonus BP, or will they count as regular points so they can count towards Plus status? Anyone tried this yet? I got a whole bunch of these GC when there was that BP promotion for these at the end of 2009, but we got 1000 regular points for the $100 and 500 regular points for the $50 as well wondering how this promotion differs.

Thanks in advance!
    Use this invite worth 50 bonus points to join SUPERPOINTS for free Amazon or PayPal $$ now!
    Complete your basic profile for 30 chances to win!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

With my Opt CC bill I got yesterday I also received some Bonus Points coupons including 1500 pts for any 2 Gillette items. It doesn't specify which Gillette items and has a picture of 2 razors but i'll use it for cheap deodorant

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stuffedpandapuppet View Post
    So these are bonus BP, or will they count as regular points so they can count towards Plus status? Anyone tried this yet? I got a whole bunch of these GC when there was that BP promotion for these at the end of 2009, but we got 1000 regular points for the $100 and 500 regular points for the $50 as well wondering how this promotion differs.

Thanks in advance!
    Really? Seems to me when they did the Visa one at the end of 2009 (or was it mastercard) it was bonus points, not regular.

I'd bet they are bonus points.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread Information