User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    343 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Moms On The Go View Post
    Cool, SDM in Sylvan never has any

SDM in Sylvan usually has awesome food clearance prices tho.....and the expiry dates have been at least a month + away!!! North Red Deer usually has a pretty good selection for food too, especially the sale & clearance items (and additional manager special discount stickers)

If you're looking for manufacturer coupons, let me know - I've got quite a few.....or if you've got a new wishlist I still have lots of the brandsaver flyer coupons left that you can stack with your brandsaver.ca, etc - they expire March 31st, but I can get them to you asap!!

mom on the go
    Trading Score
    75 (99%)

I am always looking for coupons. Sylvan has so few that I really struggle to stay on top of the game

Trading Score
    343 (100%)

Send me your wishlist & I'll see what I've got to help you out!!! Ask Deb, I've got a CRAZY amount of coupons right now!!! LOL

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    I will bet Save On Foods 67St won't even have the Kraft coupon advertised on back page of this week's flyer.
    As another post stated, 67St had them.... but guess what! Easthill does NOT!!! Was interesting... I wandered around a bit... couldn't see anything, so i asked some dude putting stock away in an isle by the peanut butter... he was new and told me to go ask customer service. So I did. The lady asked me over and over about how I'm sure the coupon isn't in the flyer or if I saw it online... lol... so finally she went to get a flyer and I pointed her in the right direction. Several manager peeps looked around, phone calls made... I said I know the other Save On has them, BUT I don't drive and will not be making it over there. So, another lady, very nicely and sympathetically (need more peeps like her!) said that I can go buy the items I want and they can just do a $5 refund/instore thingie (cuz I think the coupon, altho manufacture... is for Save On only? or should the manufacture get the money anyway? let me know, if you know... cuz then I'll go back with receipt and tell them that, lol,).. anywho, so I go get 5 boxes of triscuits.. and then the one lady said "is it christie or kraft?" I said kraft.. but christie must be part of kraft... and showed her the small photo in the flyer with the picture of truiscuits, lol.

Ay!

I wasn't going to do this as I am moving.. don't need MORE stuff to move.. plus I have a decent stash of crackers!!! But EACH box was a bonus 100 SOF points... so 500 points.. for $5, in the end? PLUS they have the buy the $50 gift card and get 500 points... I only got one cuz I still have 1 from the 2 I got last time they did this deal!! 1007 points made for $5. 5 boxes of crackers and 2 green giant essential veggie things, lol.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I remembered reading this post and went to the Save-on near Anders. Well of course no coupon. And I have never been to a Save-on in my life. So first trip for nothing. I guess I will try the 67th one tomorrow. We eat alot of Kraft products. Especially the crackers and cheese.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I remembered reading this post and went to the Save-on near Anders. Well of course no coupon. And I have never been to a Save-on in my life. So first trip for nothing. I guess I will try the 67th one tomorrow. We eat alot of Kraft products. Especially the crackers and cheese.
    That's the one at Easthill... it usually is pretty good, lol. Not sure what happened with the whole store clueless on this promo. When did you go? Same day as me? Or today? I would hope, after the kurfuffle with me, that they would get RIGHT on the coupon!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

It was this afternoon. About 3:00pm. I assumed east hill was somewhere near the 40th 7-11 or something like that. I am not very good with directions. lol. Had I put 2 and 2 together I wouldn't have gone there. Anyway I am going to try up here tonight or tomorrow. I need to do groceries on Sat. for sure. And I want to have some coupons lined up. I hope my save.ca ones come tomorrow in the mail. I have been waiting.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

It was this afternoon. About 3:00pm. I assumed east hill was somewhere near the 40th 7-11 or something like that. I am not very good with directions. lol. Had I put 2 and 2 together I wouldn't have gone there. Anyway I am going to try up here tonight or tomorrow. I need to do groceries on Sat. for sure. And I want to have some coupons lined up. I hope my save.ca ones come tomorrow in the mail. I have been waiting.
    Hmm @ how they don't have the coupon YET! Yikes... come on Save On! You're better than that!

I might walk with my daughter there again tomorrow after her nap... and ask why there is still no coupon (if there still isn't then)... and then see who should REALLY get the $5 they took off... the store, or Kraft Foods!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I went to the 67th one tonight. They only had about 7 of the coupon left and I took 4 altogether. They had them in 2 different spots. Unfortunately when I left there I looked at the fine print and it can only be used at Save-on. I was going to use on Crackerbarrel cheese and Christie crackers. But RCSS has them cheaper starting tomorrow than Save-on with the coupon. So all that work for nothing. Yikes. I should have done my homework better. I was going to use the coupon tomorrow at RCSS. I was stoked. But now not so much.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

My Goodness. I am new to this whole coupon thing. I looked at a RCSS flyer That I thought was for this week coming up. Saw sales on crackers and cheese. Went this morning and no sale on those, plus this weeks flyer doesn't start until tomorrow.

However I did manage to get another free Aveeno lotion and used the coupons to get deoderant and hairspray(Dove). So some things good others not.

I guess I will go to Save-on and use those coupons on the crackers there. Or maybe not. We'll see.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

K, so I went to Save On (Easthill) again today... they DO have the coupon now. But only one pad of it thru the whole store (missed some nooks and crannies, but I only saw one!!)... facing the meat isle, on an end... closer to the produce side. It IS a manufacture coupon just for Save On, so I;'ll be returning again with my receipt (forgot it this time, lol) and let them know that the $5 they took off... should/needs to go to manufacture.

I think it IS worth it to get the crackers at Save On BECAUSE they EACH have 100 bonus points... you spend $5, total, for 500 bonus points! Awesome!!

There was a lady doing taste thingies for that single serving cup of Minute Rice... had coupons.. grabbed a few...

As I posted in the Deals section, Save On has a lot of beauty/toiletry items on clearance too!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the 67th one tonight. They only had about 7 of the coupon left and I took 4 altogether. They had them in 2 different spots. Unfortunately when I left there I looked at the fine print and it can only be used at Save-on. I was going to use on Crackerbarrel cheese and Christie crackers. But RCSS has them cheaper starting tomorrow than Save-on with the coupon. So all that work for nothing. Yikes. I should have done my homework better. I was going to use the coupon tomorrow at RCSS. I was stoked. But now not so much.
    There is still a bunch of the 5 for $5 Kraft coupon in front of the Nabob coffee at 67 St.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    K, so I went to Save On (Easthill) again today... they DO have the coupon now. But only one pad of it thru the whole store (missed some nooks and crannies, but I only saw one!!)... facing the meat isle, on an end... closer to the produce side. It IS a manufacture coupon just for Save On, so I;'ll be returning again with my receipt (forgot it this time, lol) and let them know that the $5 they took off... should/needs to go to manufacture.

I think it IS worth it to get the crackers at Save On BECAUSE they EACH have 100 bonus points... you spend $5, total, for 500 bonus points! Awesome!!

There was a lady doing taste thingies for that single serving cup of Minute Rice... had coupons.. grabbed a few...
    As I posted in the Deals section, Save On has a lot of beauty/toiletry items on clearance too!!
    A lady at 67 St store this afternoon was doing a demo for Sunrype juice.She had $0.30 coupons.Sunrype juice 1.36 L was 2 for $4.00 with Save On More card.Didn't check health and beauty might land up buying something because don't need any more.
    Last edited by Poirot; Fri, Mar 12th, 2010 at 06:58 PM.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I am a new Save-on member. What do you get for your points?

I usually shop at Sobey's(get money towards more groceries. Used 85.00 last year. This year am up to $40 already. Also Safeway which gives air miles. We have never used them but hope to one day.

Is Save-ons plan good?

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I am a new Save-on member. What do you get for your points?

I usually shop at Sobey's(get money towards more groceries. Used 85.00 last year. This year am up to $40 already. Also Safeway which gives air miles. We have never used them but hope to one day.

Is Save-ons plan good?
    Save On has it's good times, but overall... it's not as good as Sobey's. I find the only way to really build points is to use the flyer coupons when they have "buy 4 whatever products, get 10 000 points"... recently it's been Kashi and Kelloggs... once it was chocolate... lol. And their instore coupon printout (prints coupons on a receipt paper near the door)... sometimes have "spend $35, get blah blah points".. always wise to use those if you spend that much!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information