User Tag List

Thread: Curves

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I was just wondering if curves really works Im looking to lose 50 pounds which 25 pounds of that is my left over baby weight lol

With my 6 month old I can only find about 45mins in the am before she wakes up to go to a gym

This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I am going to be serious here, I do not like curves. I have two reasons, one is the circit, now it is a good idea, to switch machines every 30-60secs, but with doing that, you don't have time to wipe down the machine after you use it, neither does the person ahead of you, so that part grosses me out. I know people are going to say that a person wouldn't sweat in that amount of time etc, but I know that I sweat.

The second reason I don't like curves is because of my aunts experience there. She had been going for a few months, and lost weight etc, but she also developed a problem with her wrists from using the machines so frequently, carpal tunnel I think.

I guess you just have to be careful and make sure that the attendant goes through everything with you.

I think you may be better off going to a regular gym, if there is one close to you, but that is just my own opinion. I find curves too expensive for me.

Good luck with whatever you decide. I know that most gyms will give you a couple day pass if you want to try it out before you join. You could do that and find what gym you really like.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Thread Information