User Tag List

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Expired
    bought 12 pack of nestea and on the inside of the box is 3$ off of your next purchase of nestea,fruitopa or five alive bought at food basic where was alreay on sale for $3.88 pretty good deal.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by bcteagirl; Fri, Oct 19th, 2007 at 02:16 PM.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

That's great! I will watch for that and let you know if there are any in Nova Scotia as well.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Now that No Frill's has these products advertised for $2.97 a case, this is a fantastic deal!! (til' Wed.June 20th)

Buy 2 cases, bring to car, cut out coupon, return to store and buy a couple more.

Just hope the cases No Frill's are selling contains the coupon, if not you could price match at Walmart or Zellers. It would be worth you're while if you were buying a few cases.

rayray

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for letting us know!

bargainbaby
    Great deal!

FDF
    Male
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, i was just going out to get some!!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

I went to superstore and safeway in sask today, both stores had theres on for over 6.00 I will keep my eye out for sales so I guess no 5 alive for me awwww!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

on the weekend went to no frills with 3 for 3$ off coupons and bought 3 got them for free was very excited wish i would of bought more when they had the coupons if I find them again I will pick up more

bcteagirl
    Found a great coupon or coupon combining opportunity? I (and other members) love to hear about them, so will make a new sticky so we will have them all in one place!

Ok, I will start:

Does anyone have any of those save 1$ on any Knorr broth coupons hanging around? There are a few different types out there.
    *It does not specificy that it has to be a carton on the back, even if there is a picture of a carton on the front*

Supertore, in the ethnic section has cans of Knorr broth for 98c each! Free Broth!! I went and got two of these today. The only 2 they had here to choose from was plain chicken or chicken with scallop, so got one of each. Don't be afraid of the scallop one, I used one before to make rice and was very nice, not too strong.

Since I had a young guy for a teller, he just automatically ran through the coupons at 1$ off each, which means they *paid me* 2c each to 'buy' the cans (your results may vary).

While at superstore, don't forget to use the free ketchup coupon!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

thanks bc mine expires on the 30th so don't know if will get over there in time but cool deal. I recently got 3 cases of nestea for free when they were on sale for 2.97 cause got the coupons from the nestea case 3$ off from food basics and got to use them

bcteagirl
    Sweet deal!!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I always have leftover coupons that expire at the end of the month.

They are coupons I just didn't get around to using, or I have bought five of them at home already (like those bonus Pampers wipes we had a while back).

So what I started doing was I would batch up the ones close to expiry, then become the "coupon fairy" on my last shopping trip of the month. I would leave the unused coupons near the products so that people purchasing them could save some money. Hoping the niceness will come back full circle.

It must be working, since on my last trip, I "found" a coupon someone else had left near the Stouffers frozen dinners and used it on my purchase.

bcteagirl

I love doing that! Glad to hear it is catching on with others in your area! I have yet to find one, but I have many so thats ok

Sometimes when people in line around me have products I have coupons for, if I know I have more than enough at home (since I am saving for the train) I will share with them.. they are always surprised/happy.. Once I saved a lady 5$ off her purchase.

IreneWpg
    That is so nice Alajen and BCT. If you don't mind my 'borrowing' an idea from you, I would like to start doing things like that....or, since I live in an apartment block (quite a few seniors here), I might just take to leaving them downstairs. Thank you!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Right now Sobey's in Manitoba has their nature valley granola bars on for buy 2/$5.00 and get a box for free.If you use the $1.00 of general mills products that we all printed off this month(they expire tommorow) you end up getting them for $1 a box.You might be able to pass off another coupon for the free box and get them even cheaper!They also have bugles for 2/$3...use the same coupons and get them for .50 a bag.

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information