User Tag List

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alajen View Post
    I always have leftover coupons that expire at the end of the month.

They are coupons I just didn't get around to using, or I have bought five of them at home already (like those bonus Pampers wipes we had a while back).

So what I started doing was I would batch up the ones close to expiry, then become the "coupon fairy" on my last shopping trip of the month. I would leave the unused coupons near the products so that people purchasing them could save some money. Hoping the niceness will come back full circle.

It must be working, since on my last trip, I "found" a coupon someone else had left near the Stouffers frozen dinners and used it on my purchase.
    that's a good idea got some good coupons expiring jun 30 and will be going to store will do that

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

was at zehrs and seen coupons for
    buy one gillette fusion power razor and get a gillette fusion after shave free expires july 13/07

bcteagirl
    Merged the threads for you, thanks yomelissa!

bcteagirl
    I have an email from Pantene saying there wil be good coupons in the Sunday July 1st newspaper.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Save on Foods: McCain cool quencher is on sale 2 for $1. I use my save.ca coupon buy 2 get 50c off. Ended up paying 25c each. Great buys!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

One more, Save On Foods: Pampers boxed diapers on sale for $32.99. I stacked 2 coupons & they allowed it. Used $5 off (save on food own coupons - they send me one) and save.ca free wipes coupon.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Shoppers drugs mart:

- Cheers detergent on sale for 5.99. Use your save.ca coupons $1 off.
    - Kotex pads pantiliners or tampons 2 for $5 use your buy one get one free coupon (got this from newspaper). Ended up paying $1.25 each.

Love the idea of coupon fairy. I have been leaving & receiving coupons at my local walmart & shoppers.

bcteagirl
    good tips!

While in line for groceries, flipped through chatelaine..saw coupons for Revlon, 1.50 off yogurt, and 2$ off garnier I beleive? There may be more in there, but payed for my groceries and left before I had time to flip through all of it.

bcteagirl
    Quote Originally Posted by 604girl View Post
    Save on Foods: McCain cool quencher is on sale 2 for $1. I use my save.ca coupon buy 2 get 50c off. Ended up paying 25c each. Great buys!
    I have that coupon! Will have to make sure I do that thanks!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Bctea: Use the coupons before Saturday. Also they have $1 sale for : Nestea/Minutemaid/FiveAlive 1 lt carton, Breaktime & vortman cookies, Cheesies.

bcteagirl
    Quote Originally Posted by 604girl View Post
    I went and got this today!! Great deal! The save on foods out here also has some southern frozen OJ on clearance, so was able to use my coupon on that. The smootheze were also 1$ off, but since I don't have a blender, left the coupon for the next gal or guy.

I saw the other sales! Have tons of juice, and cutting back on junk, but they are good deals!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

The save on food that near here doesn't have old south oj anymore. Lucky you! Smootheez still a bit pricey even with sale & coupon.

bcteagirl
    Yup, agree with ya there.
    Last edited by bcteagirl; Fri, Jul 6th, 2007 at 12:23 AM.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Ok, Sobeys has Bonus 5 AirMiles on purchase of Hellmans mayo ($4.99) plus Salad Spritzer ($2.99). Had a free product coupon for the Salad Spritzer with purchase of mayo (Shelf coupon, look for it!), plus a 50-cent off coupon on any Hellmans mayo - THEN there was "coupon collar" attached to the jar for another 75 cents off.

When I checked my receipt when I got home, I realized that the cashier must have misread the coupon, because he discounted the price of the MAYO instead of the Spritzer - so $4.99 off!

So I got both items for $1.75 - YES!

bcteagirl
    NICE!!

Today I was at a thrift shop, they had a clearout on magaizines, 25c each.. found a chatelaine from March and gave it a new home. In it there is a coupon for 1.50 off my regular brand of yogurt, good until December! So I came out ahead!

Chatelaine and Canadian Living have coupons more often than not, so might want to keep your eyes open for any from the past 5 months or so when you are out garage saling etc.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information