User Tag List

Page 1399 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 399 899 1299 1349 1389 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1409 1449 1499 1899 2399 ... LastLast
Results 20,971 to 20,985 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    Okay, next time take blondes in shorts with you.
    & dance for them in your jammies!!!

Name:  yellow-fire-trucks-20090507-82011PM_hres.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  52.6 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEDERRINGER View Post
    Wow an Icon! I can get used to that!
    GREAT!! And that you should!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by truenorthstrongnfree View Post
    Just don't go MIA like our previous trip winner appears to have done.
    GOOD Point!!!!

You cant get rid of me now.
    WHOO-HOO!!!!

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anotehr week before the daughter gets homes from newfoundland and then we get to go to argos games and start having some summer fun.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey people, in CocoBurp's second photo, we are still trying to identify the tall guy in the grey pants to Yoko's right. He came out about a song before the finale and played sax alongside Edgar Winter, then for Birthday he was onstage next to Rick Derringer on Guitar. Any ideas?
    How about Mark Rivera?
    Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

runt my friend.

I wasn't amongst the women who want to see psells pjs... not me...
    none of my business and too much info to be shared with the gang here!

Quote Originally Posted by runt158 View Post
    NO WE DONT but the women on the other hand cmon get them pics up here.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ringo's stuff was Ringo's stuff; good, fun, easy to listen to and no surprises. The highlights for me (and we each had our own take on these) were:

Hang On Sloopy
    I had no idea that this old hit by the McCoys was fronted by Rick Derringer. It was just flat out fun to hear and sing along with this tune, and to hear the long-lost second verse that had been edited out by the record producer. I liked Rock & Roll Hootchie Koo, a favourite of mine actually, but Sloopy was Derringer's better contribution.

What I Like About You
    I probably couldn't have come up with Wally Palmer of the Romantics if he was a Final Jeopardy question, but this familiar tune was fabulous and got the place rocking. All of the songs benefited from Derringer's lead licks and Edgar Winter's keyboards and/or sax. Speaking of which...

Frankenstein
    This alone was worth the trip. At the age of 63 Edgar Winter has vocal pipes and saxophone chops that are extremely impressive. Of course, this is an instrumental track, and he played sax, keyboard around the neck, and drums (sometimes simultaneous with the keyboard). Frankenstein sounded as complex and vital as on the recorded track and if anything it had added urgency from Winter's personification of kinetic energy.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Argo53 View Post
    How about Mark Rivera?
    Yup that was him, thanks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone. Thanks for the codes and reps. I've been washing both of my daughters hair with Tea tree oil shampoo. Meg still has nits combing out and I had to put a second application of Kwellada on Reb last night as she got the crawlies back. It's a long battle.
    The stress test was OK yesterday but they had to cut it short for breathing problems due to poor air quality. Now I've got a loop monitor for the next two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by mflourei View Post
    I will be picking up a new tv today (the previous one died on me last Friday night... it was a sad sad day), $399 for an LG 42" Plasma, 720p... only downside is, its going to cost me a trip to Cambridge for the BestBuy grand opening.
    Is there any way someone can put a TV on hold for you? It would be terrible to drive there only to be told that they are sold out.
    Just because something isn't right for YOU doesn't mean it's wrong.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Can you not order it online?
    Quote Originally Posted by mflourei View Post
    NHL 2010 was okay, i am hoping they amp up 2011 though! I too cannot wait to see Predators, its like Predator only multiplied!, should be a great action movie as their havent really been any notable ones recently.

I will be picking up a new tv today (the previous one died on me last Friday night... it was a sad sad day), $399 for an LG 42" Plasma, 720p... only downside is, its going to cost me a trip to Cambridge for the BestBuy grand opening.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I too would have been wowed by Edgar and Frankenstein....

Always loved that tune, though it wasn't the easiest to dance to
    and still isn't... but what the hang... still managed to do so

Ringo's stuff was Ringo's stuff; good, fun, easy to listen to and no surprises. The highlights for me (and we each had our own take on these) were:

Hang On Sloopy
    I had no idea that this old hit by the McCoys was fronted by Rick Derringer. It was just flat out fun to hear and sing along with this tune, and to hear the long-lost second verse that had been edited out by the record producer. I liked Rock & Roll Hootchie Koo, a favourite of mine actually, but Sloopy was Derringer's better contribution.

What I Like About You
    I probably couldn't have come up with Wally Palmer of the Romantics if he was a Final Jeopardy question, but this familiar tune was fabulous and got the place rocking. All of the songs benefited from Derringer's lead licks and Edgar Winter's keyboards and/or sax. Speaking of which...

Frankenstein
    This alone was worth the trip. At the age of 63 Edgar Winter has vocal pipes and saxophone chops that are extremely impressive. Of course, this is an instrumental track, and he played sax, keyboard around the neck, and drums (sometimes simultaneous with the keyboard). Frankenstein sounded as complex and vital as on the recorded track and if anything it had added urgency from Winter's personification of kinetic energy.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you so much for sharing details of your most amazing adventure. Sounds like you visited all the right places too (Strawberry Fields, Dakota). Keep the stories coming. Make something up if you have to, we're living vicariously through you so we'll drink up whatever you tell us...lol.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Welcome back!

You have to share more details.... we are counting on it!!!!

Morning everyone! OMG! New York... Ringo, the whole trip was amazing!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post
    Morning all.....thank you so much to all of you for your kind words, on here and in PM's, about my brother ( he was the AC/DC tribute band singer, if any of you remember that topic a while back )....you have no idea how much that means to me, it's like a giant hug, and I kinda need those right now.....
    ....the meeting with the neurosurgeons did not happen yesterday....Sunnybrook, being the trauma centre that it is, meant that they were called away on another case......so maybe today?...
    ....that smack on the head he got keeps being referred to as "a significant brain injury".....today, as far as I can figure out, the plan is to redo the tests now that the alcohol is out of his system....found out as well, what the numbers were on that.....I think .8 is what the legal limit of blood/alcohol intoxication is?.... I am stunned at what his count was....2.7....?!?!?!?......what the hell was he thinking when he got behind that wheel?....and yup, open booze bottles were found in the car.....I don't know what to do with that information, it makes me sad/angry/embarrassed/nauseated, and a few other things I can't quite put a name to..... all I can do is be so thankful that he didn't take anyone out when he crashed......
    ....these tests will take all day, so we won't be able to see him till after 7 tonight, so that'll give me today to catch up on things around here....best get to it....and again, thank you all so much for everything.....this could be a long dragged out situation.....or not.....TR:-(
    Thanks for popping in to update us on your brother. I've been thinking a lot about you, hoping you're doing OK. I think you should wait until he recovers completely before you beat the crap out of him.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This was the encore song, and it trailed into Give Peace A Chance at the end. It was well covered in the reviews, but Rolling Stone neglected to mention that when Yoko danced her way over next to Ringo, her mic was not on. She tapped her mic a couple of times and I had tears streaming down my cheeks it was so funny. She started sharing Ringo's mic which then mysteriously faded as well.

Too much to take in really, there were so many people on stage and we were in the second mezz. For example, I never noticed that Zak had taken a seat at his Dad's kit. By the way, huge kudos to Gregg Bissonette on the second drum kit throughout the night. He either has the same natural backbeat style as Ringo or is one of those musicians who can copy other styles, because whenever they played together they were as one.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning everyone! OMG! New York... Ringo, the whole trip was amazing!
    and THAT'S all you have to say for yourself????