User Tag List

Page 1723 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 723 1223 1623 1673 1713 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1733 1773 1823 2223 2723 ... LastLast
Results 25,831 to 25,845 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good evening folks....thanks for the w words....a rather busy day, up at 6am, 9 mile boat ride into Parry Sound, 2 hour drive to TO to take my brother in law back, my wife to the hair dresser, I shopped, got a pork shoulder from "Medium Rare" (a great butcher on Dundas at 6 Points), drove our son to the airport, he's off to Croatia for 12 days, drove downtown Toronto to see our daughters new apartment at Sherbourne and Wellsley, 2 hours back to Parry Sound, half hour boat ride out to the cottage.................now into my second beer.
    Have a great wknd.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Just got off the phone with my friend. Her cousin didn't make it.

I got a few more details of what led to this nonsense. One of the group (not her cousin) accidently spilled a drink on someone at the bar. The youngsters apologized & all was well. They then left the bar. On the way back to the cabin, they ran across an individual having a loud argument on his cell. They looked to see what the noise was about & the thug screamed "What are you looking at". They ignored him & continued on their way. Sometime after that, the thug attacked her cousin.

My friend & I had a long conversation about trying to live life to the fullest cause you never know what can happen. The last few years, since I got very sick & got a second chance, I've tried to make the most of each day. Some days I succeed more than others.

I think I'm going to try a little harder to do everything I can to brighten someone's day & support anyone who asks for my help. I was given a second chance, I should make the most of it.

Sorry, if I'm rambling & not making sense. Gonna sign off & go hug the critters.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Little Red Riding Hood is skipping down the road when she sees the Big Bad Wolf crouched down behind a log.
    "My what big eyes you have, Mr. Wolf," says Little Red Riding Hood.
    The wolf jumps up and runs away.
    Further down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again.
    This time he is crouched behind a tree stump.
    "My what big ears you have Mr. Wolf," says Little Red Riding Hood.
    Again the wolf jumps up and runs away.
    About 2 miles down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again, this time crouched down behind a road sign.
    "My what big teeth you have Mr. Wolf," says Little Red Riding Hood.
    With that the Big Bad Wolf jumps up and yells,
    "Will you leave me the hang alone!!! I'm trying to take a crap!"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post

I got a few more details of what led to this nonsense. One of the group (not her cousin) accidently spilled a drink on someone at the bar. The youngsters apologized & all was well. They then left the bar. On the way back to the cabin, they ran across an individual having a loud argument on his cell. They looked to see what the noise was about & the thug screamed "What are you looking at". They ignored him & continued on their way. Sometime after that, the thug attacked her cousin.

My friend & I had a long conversation about trying to live life to the fullest cause you never know what can happen. The last few years, since I got very sick & got a second chance, I've tried to make the most of each day. Some days I succeed more than others.

I think I'm going to try a little harder to do everything I can to brighten someone's day & support anyone who asks for my help. I was given a second chance, I should make the most of it.

Sorry, if I'm rambling & not making sense. Gonna sign off & go hug the critters.
    So sorry, terrible news , my thoughts and prayers go out to your friend's family....being a parent of a 23 year boy, I tell him everytime he goes out, be safe, don't do anything stupid and look out for the other guy...then you lie awake until they come in a night.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I am saddened to hear this turn of events. I am in disbelief about what caused ths entire situation. My heart goes out to your friend and her family.
    As for yourself young lady, you do make everyone here happy, and it seesm you do with neveryone you touch!
    Thank you for your kind heart

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My Condolences to your Friend, her Family and you.
    No... you are not Rambling and you are making Perfect Sense!!
    As I have said to you already, you are a Treasure and your 2nd Chance is OUR Blessing too!!!! I know you brighten my day.
    You are right... one can never know what may happen at any given moment.
    Be Well, my Friend.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's your alpha ff.

I'll take the McLaren.

Face it , the bars aren't safe, people aren't just drunk anymore.
    The combinations of drugs are mind boggling, literally.
    Last edited by rock lobster; Fri, Aug 6th, 2010 at 11:17 PM.
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Not a/c
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Andi, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's cousin. So senseless. We try to teach our kids love and understanding and sometimes that just doesn't seem enough. Unfortunately there are too many people out there that just don't have the same value of life. My thoughts and prayers to you, his family and friends.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i'm very sorry to hear that! what a waste! a life taken for no reason. it just doesn't make any sense at all!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

well, tha's it for my qt's
    should be a nice cool night for sleeping

sleep well

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Goodnight HG.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

night, tad