User Tag List

Page 2280 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 1280 1780 2180 2230 2270 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2290 2330 2380 2780 ... LastLast
Results 34,186 to 34,200 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Computer Techy at large! TO_Harley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by karmac View Post
    Good morning all.

Any tech help out there please???

Malfunctioning Microsoft wireless mouse. The red light at the bottom won't stay on. It took me a half an hour just to get here to post this plea.
    Karmac - Wireless???? Check the battery.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning My Friends. Just got back from Minden. My sisters went up to the cottage on the weekend and one of them forgot her meds up there. I went up yesterday and decided I might as well spend the night and drink some beer. What would sisters do without brothers?
    Have A Nice Day...Stewy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stewy View Post
    Good Morning My Friends. Just got back from Minden. My sisters went up to the cottage on the weekend and one of them forgot her meds up there. I went up yesterday and decided I might as well spend the night and drink some beer. What would sisters do without brothers?
    wouldn't it be "what would brothers do without beer?"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NOTLER View Post
    wouldn't it be "what would brothers do without beer?"

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

they would have more beer

Sazzy
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CN8DIAN View Post
    I love this forum - there are some hilarious people on it!!
    Hey CN8DIAN welcome .. hope you are enjoying these hilarious people ..

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Hey 38 years ago today many of us were glued to our TV's to witness this memorable event.

Can you believe that 38 years ago?

Attachment 35738

I was 4. Probably watching Sesame Street or Batman.

I met Paul Henderson twelve years or so ago at a video convention. My assistant manager of the video store I worked at and I were walking around the various booths when they announced Paul was about to start signing autographs. I rushed over, and my assistant, who was considerably younger than I am, said (within earshot of Paul) "Who the hell is he?"

Needless to say, I was motrally embarassed.
    What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mechman47 View Post
    There's got to be a clean joke there somewhere
    but I just can't think of one.
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    I was in the cafeteria at high school, in the dark, watching on one of those TVs they used to wheel around on the tall stands. It was a last-minute decision by a teacher and there were only a couple dozen of us who hadn't already taken the early bus home. I was half-focused on the game and half on a girl who I can picture like it was yesterday but I can't remember her name.
    I don't think the girls had names when we were that age, just
    Have A Nice Day...Stewy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rock lobster View Post
    There's got to be a clean joke there somewhere
    but I just can't think of one.
    A blind man and his guide dog enter a bar and find their way to a barstool. After ordering a drink, and sitting there for a while, the blind guy yells to the bartender,
    "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke ?"
    The bar immediately becomes absolutely quiet. In a husky, deep voice, the woman next to him says,
    "Before you tell that joke, you should know something.The bartender is blonde, the bouncer is blonde, and I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb.blonde with a black belt in karate. What's more, the woman sitting next to me is blonde and she's a weight lifter. The lady to your right is a blonde, and she's a wrestler. Think about it seriously, Mister. You still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A man walks into a bar with an ostrich and a cat and sits at the bar. The bartender walks over to them and says, "What can I get for you?"

The man says "I'll have a beer", the ostrich says, "I'll have a beer", and the cat says, "I'll have half a beer and I'm not buying." So the bartender says, "OK, that will be $3.87."

The man reaches into his pocket and brings out the exact change and pays him. About an hour later the bartender goes back over to them and says, "What'll you guys have?"

The man says, "I'll have a beer", the ostrich says, "I'll have a beer", and the cat says "I'll have half a beer and I'm not buying." The bartender gets them their beer and says "That'll be $3.87."

The man reaches into his pocket and brings out the exact change and pays him. A couple of days later they come back into the bar and the bartender walks over and asks "What do you guys want today?"

The man says, "I'll have a scotch", the ostrich says, "I'll have a bourbon", and the cat says, "I'll have half a beer and I'm not buying." So the bartender says "OK, that will be $7.53." The man reaches into his pocket and brings out the exact change and pays him.

The bartender's curiosity got the best of him and he asks, "Why is it that every time I tell you the amount you owe you always have the exact change in you pocket?"

The man said, "I found a bottle with a genie in it and she granted me 3 wishes. My first wish was that I always have the exact change in my pocket for anything I buy."

The bartender says, "That's a great wish...better than asking for a million dollars. A million dollars will run out but that never will. What were your other 2 wishes?"

The man says, "That's where I screwed up. I asked for a chick with long legs and a tight pussy."

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

afternoon Q sters,
    wow, how about that rain! it was coming down in buckets, now the sun is out. thanx for all the wws, trivia answers & reps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo53 View Post
    Holy Holidays Batman ....
    Flipping through channels and I just saw an ad on TV that was targeted for Xmas shopping. Complete with deck the halls as background music. Say it ain't so!!!
    well there's less than 3 months before the big day. your shopping should almost be done & wrapping started.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazingDriver View Post
    Thanks for your re-cap Andit! You come through for us every day & I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we certainly do appreciate the effort!

i 2nd, 3rd & 4th that. thank you so much for all you do. you are truly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by truenorthstrongnfree View Post
    Tuesday Trivia

Champions C
    Classic Rock Challenge C
    It Was Legendary B
    Tech Trivia C
    This Day in Canadian History C
    Word Up! B
    thanx for the answers, but are you now working 24/7? it's 3am! do you ever sleep?
    Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post
    Morning all.....thanks to all the contributers who selflessly dedicate themselves to helping out with whatever is needed.....codes, winning words, giggles and hugs....you all rock, but by this point, I think you all know that!!...
    ....sorry, have been absent for a bit.....too busy fuming at the latest antics of the "sister-in-law", AKA the main reason I am convinced my brother is gone.....please bear with me as I just have to get this out, this broad is unbelievable....
    ....after her putting my brother thru 7 (yep, SEVEN!!!!) years of absolute hell in the divorce courts before he died, she is now telling everyone she is a widow, oh poor her, and neighbours have been sending over food for her.....WTF?!?!?!?!?!?......have they not noticed there is no man around, going in and out of the house for all this time?!?!?....O M G!!!!.........I just don't get it......sitting here absolutely dumbfounded and furious......so sorry to keep on about this, but this sociopath is an affront to my brother's memory.....TR
    go right ahead & vent, rant or what ever makes you feel better. this broad is a piece of what, or a piece of something for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTLER View Post
    Nicely done everyone. I know that it's only the first 3 letters that count, but I will still stick the Canadian spelling.
    was scrolling down the list & noticed everyone but you had spelled it wrong, if you're a canadian.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A foursome of guys is waiting at the men’s tee while a foursome of women is hitting from the ladies' tee. The ladies are taking their time.

When the final lady is ready to hit her ball, she hacks it 10 feet, then goes over and whiffs it completely. Then she hacks it another ten feet and finally hacks it another five feet.

She looks up at the patiently waiting men and says apologetically, "I guess all those " F------LESSONS" I took over the winter didn't help."

One of the men immediately responds, "Well, there you have it. You should have taken "golf lessons" instead!"

He never even had a chance to duck. He was 43.......

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    The man says, "That's where I screwed up. I asked for a chick with long legs and a tight pussy."
    A guy walked into a pub and immediately noticed a young lady at the bar on her own. After a couple of drinks, he decided to offer her a drink and make small talk.
    "What's your name?" he asked.
    "Carmen," she replied.
    "That's a nice name," he said. "Did your mother or father name you that?"
    "Neither," she said. "I changed my name when I was 18 from Sharon to Carmen."
    "Why did you do that?" he asked.
    "Well," she explained, "I like men and I like cars, so that is how I got my name. What's your name?"
    "Beertits," the man replied.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

An Arizona couple, both well into their 80's, go to a sex therapist's office.

The doctor asks, 'What can I do for you?'
    The man says, 'Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?'
    The doctor raises both eyebrows, but he is so amazed that such an elderly couple is asking for sexual advice that he agrees.

When the couple finishes, the doctor says, 'There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse..'

He thanks them for coming, he wishes them good luck, he charges them $50 and he says good bye.

The next week, the same couple returns and asks the sex therapist to watch again. The sex therapist is a bit puzzled, but agrees.

This happens several weeks in a row

The couple makes an appointment, has intercourse with no problems, pays the doctor, then leave.

Finally, after 3 months of this routine, the doctor says, 'I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Just what are you trying to find out?'

The man says, 'We're not trying to find out anything.

She's married; so we can't go to her house.

I'm married; and we can't go to my house.

The Holiday Inn charges $98.

The Hilton charges $139.

We do it here for $50, and

Medicare pays $43 of it, leaving my net cost of $7.

SHAME ON YOU FOR LAUGHING AT THAT...