User Tag List

Page 232 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 332 732 1232 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chers1 View Post
    Nice Try feetfrown, but this win is for my puds and my puds only!!!
    Our Feetfrown is a sly dog.. but he sure didn't pull the wool over your eyes..Nice win ecat.. and nice try feetfrown..[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't it be sly cat

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by truenorthstrongnfree View Post
    Nice haul this morning.

Tickets to Scorpions in June (I think Cinderella are opening?) and tickets to Classic Albums Live performing The Wall at Massey Hall next Saturday night. I also won $107 from Softron Tax (or was it QuickTax? regardless, it's $107 I didn't have earlier, right?) and $110 worth of 6/49 tickets.

AWESOME win! Scorpion tix alone are amazing-WTG TNSF, we have a celeb in our midst today gang!!!!Big congrats on all you loot...

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    Way to go, TNSF! How did you get on, by phone or email? And not your first time either!
    This was a lucky call-in. I've been trying for a few months to play again, but was bogged down by their new phone system, which appears to only allow incoming calls at a certain time, or the cursed busy signal, lol.
    What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi all,
    Thanks for the welcome and the answers. I can see why you are able to accumulate the points..........many ears make light work.......or something like that....... I always thought having 50,000 pts was a lot!

I am going to enjoy 4 days of Masters coverage

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Hey Everyone:

Turns out it was more than worth my time going to the "All About Pets Show" on Saturday. I seen lots of cute puppies and kitties, got lots of free food for my kitties, bought them a few new toys they like and I just got a phone call saying I WON $250.00 to spend on anything at Pet Valu!!!

Just wanted to share that since it made my day a little better!
    puuuuurfect win

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jomac8888 View Post
    Hi all,
    Thanks for the welcome and the answers. I can see why you are able to accumulate the points..........many ears make light work.......or something like that....... I always thought having 50,000 pts was a lot!

I am going to enjoy 4 days of Masters coverage
    will hit 3 million today

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice haul this morning.

Tickets to Scorpions in June (I think Cinderella are opening?) and tickets to Classic Albums Live performing The Wall at Massey Hall next Saturday night. I also won $107 from Softron Tax (or was it QuickTax? regardless, it's $107 I didn't have earlier, right?) and $110 worth of 6/49 tickets.
    That's awesome! Congratulations. I'm not surprised you won though because you're such a wiz with trivia.
    Just because something isn't right for YOU doesn't mean it's wrong.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning Q-friends! Thanks to all for codes and reps!
    Congrats to TNSNF for the big win! Good news brings sunshine on a cloudy day!
    CocoB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jomac8888 View Post
    A question...............
    I used my AMEX card to go to the Head of The Line for tickets to the Eagles and the Dixie Chics. I got upper deck, $85 tickets on the first day available.
    2 weeks later , I go on the regular ticketmaster page and checked to see about tickets...................I could have bought tickets, same section, row 2...................mine are in row 13 !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now to me......that stinks......why get tickets early................
    Had it been a concert that was real popular and very hard to get tickets for then you probably wouldnt have had a second chance at even getting them so sometimes it pays to get them early if you think it will sell out early but in your case here I guess it didnt pay off but I'm sure odds are your better off getting them early if you have a chance to.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think True North also deserves credit for sounding intelligent and adding to the conversation this morning on “Stump the Chump”, some people are so boring, others are just nervous…am guessing I would sound like a nervous idiot…lol Some sound so natural like they were born to be on the radio and have a sense of humor, as True North did, so congrats on that as well as winning.

Here are a few cute pics…hope you all enjoy…have a great day and as I am not working Friday a great weekend as well…
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes it was! Thanks!

Not quite as much fun as toruncing Ryan in the 80's Sitcom Throwdown, but a win is a win.
    take the win anyway you can get it.
    great stash of prizes!
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Wallie View Post
    The last question was about Live Aid founder Bob Geldoff.

Nice win TNSF
    Yes and TrueNorth said it right - SIR Bob Geldoff....and Ryanwas struggling and Johnny said it for him and buzzed him wrong!! Thnx....my febble mind would not have remembered that for at least another day of two...NICE WIN AGAIN TrueNorth!!!
    Last edited by Kells; Thu, Apr 8th, 2010 at 10:13 AM.
    keep smiling
    Cheers, Kells

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    I walked past a promo poster for this yesterday, it was a lifesize shot of him in a shoter sleeved t-shirt with his arms raised. I am sorry but he is one of the hair-iest guys I have ever seen-YUCK, I can't seem to get the image out of my mind, it was really repulsive to me, the frizzy hair escaping out from his hat, his face kinda in between shaves and then the pits! I was like a deer in headlights, I couldn't look away but it made me sick to look too! Good thing the guy can play guitar...
    LMAO! I'm with you on this. However I do have girlfriends who think he's super hot in that 'dangerous dirty guy' way. Not my cup of tea, but to each our own! The main thing is he is an extremely gifted musician
    and I’m glad we have him and he wasn't lost to the 'dark side' of rock an roll. The CD’s great BTW!
    CocoB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry about the language at the end but cute joke

> 5 year old's first job
    > This is funny!!!
    >
    > Here's a truly heartwarming story about the bond formed between a little 5-year-old girl and some construction workers that will make you believe that we all can make a difference when we give a child the gift of our time.
    >
    > A young family moved into a house, next to a vacant lot. One day, a Construction crew turned up to start building a house on the empty lot.
    >
    > The young family's 5-year-old daughter naturally took an interest in all the activity going on next door and spent much of each day observing the workers.
    >
    > Eventually the construction crew, all of them "gems-in-the-rough," more or less, adopted her as a kind of project mascot. They chatted with her, let her sit with them while they had coffee and lunch breaks, and gave her little jobs to do here and there to make her feel important.
    >
    > At the end of the first week, they even presented her with a pay envelope containing ten dollars. The little girl took this home to her mother who suggested that she take her ten dollars "pay" she'd received to the bank the next day to start a savings account.
    >
    > When the girl and her mom got to the bank, t he teller was equally impressed and asked the little girl how she had come by her very own pay check at such a young age. The little girl proudly replied, "I worked last week with a real construction crew building the new house next door to us."
    >
    > "Oh my goodness gracious," said the teller, "and will you be working on the house again this week, too?"
    >
    > The little girl replied, "I will, if those assholes at Home Depot ever deliver the in' sheet rock..."
    >
    >
    > Kind of brings a tear to the eye - doesn't it

Sazzy
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Hey Everyone:

Turns out it was more than worth my time going to the "All About Pets Show" on Saturday. I seen lots of cute puppies and kitties, got lots of free food for my kitties, bought them a few new toys they like and I just got a phone call saying I WON $250.00 to spend on anything at Pet Valu!!!

Just wanted to share that since it made my day a little better!
    way to go ecat we are going to have to start a winner circle soon