User Tag List

Page 43 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by karmac View Post
    Stewart and Jr. for me please.

But I'd like to add that I hate seeing Robbie overlooked. Jeff is NOT the only Gordon out there. R. is my sentimental favourite for two reasons 1) his ability as proven by his work in Indy/Champ 2) his kahunas - he went the full 1100 miles! After doing the 500 at Indy he got into a helicoptor and did 600 more with WC.
    Robbie is great! Last year at Watkins Glen I had his #7 air brushed onto my arm! No one had to guess who I was rooting for that day. Didn't turn out so good though..... but that's OK cause I got to see Jeffy's car hauled away on a hook too....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can't find the spelling that works yet. the nope
    ter nop
    anybody know any other alternate spellings for Theresa?
    Teresa, Theresa or Therese hmmm Therisa? or Terisa

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

No you did an EXCELLENT job. Now they know what not to touch without actually having to do it so see what happens.

Burgers on the BBQ need flipping and fries in the oven and chocolate milk to go with it. Y'all hungry?

I'll bring the down south pecan pie for dessert Karmac!!!

Actually, I am in mouring of my own BBQ. Way back on my b-day (dec) I told my clan all I wanted was for them to do teriyaki steak on the bbq for me. WELLLLL, when my 10 year old came running to me yelling FIRE I knew I was getting pizza instead. The fire was so bad it totalled the BBQ, I am telling you we are lucky the house didn't go up in flames. Luckily my hubby knew what to do, grabbed the extinguiser and put it out but alas, the bbq is no more. So every time I read about everyone BBQing I am totally envious. I have an excellent recipe for BBQ Guava chicken that I am starting to crave! Anyway, ENJOY your bbq-ed meal...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can't find the spelling that works yet. the nope
    ter nop
    anybody know any other alternate spellings for Theresa?
    Terreasa worked for me

You need to be drunk to get the spelling right
    Last edited by Stewy; Fri, Mar 26th, 2010 at 06:00 PM.
    Have A Nice Day...Stewy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Maybe with double S's????? Theressa, Teressa, Theresse, Thereissa or Terissa????

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolipop.yaz View Post
    Maybe with double S's????? Theressa, Teressa, Theresse, Thereissa or Terissa????
    Theresa worked for me (not that she WORKED for me but the spelling worked on the Q site)
    Shine On!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stewy View Post
    Terreasa worked for me

You need to be drunk to get the spelling right
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. Didn't think of that.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I must send my thanks to whoever sent me the one about rat poop in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet towel with every envelope that needs sealing. Also, now I have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.

I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl (Penny
    Brown) who is about to die in the hospital for the 1,387,258th time.

I no longer have any money at all, but that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Bill Gates/Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special e-mail program.

I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me, and St. Theresa's novena has granted my every wish.

I no longer eat KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers.

I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.

Thanks to you, I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward an email to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.

Because of your concern I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

I no longer can buy gasoline without taking someone along to watch the car so a serial killer won't crawl in my back seat when I'm pumping gas.

I no longer drink Pepsi or Dr. Pepper since the people who make these products are atheists who refuse to put "Under God" on their cans.

I no longer use Saran wrap in the microwave because it causes cancer.

And thanks for letting me know I can't boil a cup water in the microwave anymore because it will blow up in my face...disfiguring me for life.

I no longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could be pricked with a needle infected with AIDS.

I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

I no longer receive packages from UPS or FedEx since they are actually Al Qaeda in disguise.

I no longer shop at Target since they are French and don't support our American troops or the Salvation Army.

I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica, Uganda, Singapore, and Uzbekistan.

I no longer have any sneakers -- but that will change once I receive my free replacement pair from Nike.

I no longer buy expensive cookies from Neiman Marcus since I now have their recipe.

Thanks to you, I can't use anyone's toilet but mine because a big brown African spider is lurking under the seat to cause me instant death when it bites my butt.

Thank you too for all the endless advice Andy Rooney has given us. I can live a better life now because he's told us how to fix everything.

And thanks to your great advice, I can't ever pick up $5.00 I dropped in the parking lot because it probably was placed there by a sex molester waiting underneath my car to grab my leg.

Oh, and don't forget this one either!

I can no longer drive my car because I can't buy gas from certain gas companies!

If you don't send this e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 70 minutes, a large dove with diarrhea will land on your head at 5:00 PM this afternoon and the fleas from 12 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump. I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbor's ex-mother-in-law's second husband's cousin's beautician...

Have a wonderful day...

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stewy View Post
    Thanks for the words today. I must warn you now. I have drank 6 or 7 or 8 beers today ??? and numerous ryes. I will no longer be responsible for anything I say or wear from this point on.
    Hey Stewy...
    Remember:

Alcohol does not make you FAT- it makes you LEAN....
    against tables, chairs, floors, walls and weird people.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

One for the ladies:
    Dan was a single man living at home with his widowed father
    and working in the family business.

When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune

when his sickly father died, he decided he needed to find a wife
    with whom to share his fortune.

One evening, at an investment meeting, he spotted the

most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty
    took his breath away.

"I may look like just an ordinary man," he said to her, "but soon,

my father will die and I will inherit $200 million."

Impressed, the woman asked for his business card and

three days later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at financial planning than men.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    count me into that Southern rock club-Sweet Home Alabama is my all time fav song ever! Cannot help but dance no matter where and when that comes on...

Me too! Lynard Skynard are one of my old faves, had a couple of their double albums back in their day!

Welcome H Bomb and CocoBurp!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stewart and Jr. for me please.

But I'd like to add that I hate seeing Robbie overlooked. Jeff is NOT the only Gordon out there. R. is my sentimental favourite ... 2) his kahunas - he went the full 1100 miles! After doing the 500 at Indy he got into a helicoptor and did 600 more with WC.
    LOL, I think you maybe meant "cojones"???
    ka·hu·na

/kəˈhu/ [kuh-hoo-nuh]
    –noun (in Hawaii) a native medicine man or priest.
    co·jo·nes

/kəˈhoʊniz/ [kuh-hoh-neys, -neez]
    –noun

Spanish: Sometimes Vulgar.
    1. (used with a plural verb) testicles.
    2. courage.
    A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
    Never beam down in a red shirt!
    The reason the Captain gets the girl IS because he's the Captain.

Like a Phoenix, reborn Harold2263's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well with the Southern drawl you get in Nascar it might sound like kahunas!

When I was in Myrtle Beach golfing the starter said mowers but I thought he said Moors and I stunned when he didn't talk history with me LOL
    Xenophobia- As defined by the OED, it can mean a fear of or aversion to, not only persons from other countries, but other cultures, subcultures and subsets of belief systems

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by buttertart View Post
    WOW more Newbies! We're falling like dominoes!!
    ummn aren't you a newbie as well?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    I'll bring the down south pecan pie for dessert Karmac!!!

Actually, I am in mouring of my own BBQ. Way back on my b-day (dec) I told my clan all I wanted was for them to do teriyaki steak on the bbq for me. WELLLLL, when my 10 year old came running to me yelling FIRE I knew I was getting pizza instead. The fire was so bad it totalled the BBQ, I am telling you we are lucky the house didn't go up in flames. Luckily my hubby knew what to do, grabbed the extinguiser and put it out but alas, the bbq is no more. So every time I read about everyone BBQing I am totally envious. I have an excellent recipe for BBQ Guava chicken that I am starting to crave! Anyway, ENJOY your bbq-ed meal...
    Sorry to hear about that! Maybe you should win on Derringer's Cash grab and buy a new BBQ on the Q!
    Just because something isn't right for YOU doesn't mean it's wrong.

Page 43 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast