User Tag List

Page 460 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 510 560 960 1460 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone.
    Sorry lee03. Good try though.
    Who is going to the Derringer's breakfast?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This may have been on here before but I think its a good one so if its a repeat sorry.

Yesterday I was at my local COSTCO buying a large bag of Purina Dog chow for my loyal pet, Biscuit, the Wonder Dog and was in the checkout line when woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had an elephant? So since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if
    I ended up in intensive care because the Dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's ass and a car hit us both. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

Costco won't let me shop there anymore. Better watch what you ask retired people. They have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say. Forward this (especially) to all your retired friends......it will be their laugh for the day..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

DCG WW = recommend

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

reprimandor recommend the hearing aint what it used to be

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's recommendyouonlyenter3characterstobesafe

Actually, this is a DGC winning word, so we don't know;

Use Recommend

I edited mine too and the first time it just did not indicate an edit; let's see what happens on the 2nd edit.

DUNO - just seems to as edited or not randomly??? Maybe if the edit is made in the first minute?
    Last edited by Magyar; Thu, Apr 22nd, 2010 at 03:02 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by runt158 View Post
    reprimandor recommend the hearing aint what it used to be
    Nice recovery ... you changed that without showing you actually edited it. How'd you do that?
    Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Argo53 View Post
    Nice recovery ... you changed that without showing you actually edited it. How'd you do that?
    Secret

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good afternoon, everyone! I'm back home. My Dad had enough of me playing chauffeur & insisted on driving me home. Poor guy had to go back twice to get things checked out cause there was a bit of bleeding that shouldn't have been happening, but now he's got antibiotics & the Dr doesn't want to see him til the summer.

I'll have to catch up now on what all I've missed. I can see that 2 of our own were called, better go check the details. See ya'll later.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anybody got through right now for the lotto max tickets?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Everyone!!

Haven't had time to go through all the posts, but was wondering if anyone has posted any captions on Q?
    I did (i thought it was funny, so don't laugh at me, laugh with me )
    Anyhoo.......

Last edited by myopic_mouse; Thu, Apr 22nd, 2010 at 03:24 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by runt158 View Post
    This may have been on here before but I think its a good one so if its a repeat sorry.

Yesterday I was at my local COSTCO buying a large bag of Purina Dog chow for my loyal pet, Biscuit, the Wonder Dog and was in the checkout line when woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had an elephant? So since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if
    I ended up in intensive care because the Dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's ass and a car hit us both. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

Costco won't let me shop there anymore. Better watch what you ask retired people. They have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say. Forward this (especially) to all your retired friends......it will be their laugh for the day..

HAHAHAHAHA...............good one

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When are we going to know the people who get to plug in to win:S?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by buttertart View Post
    I've been developing the same symptoms since this morning. I guess there is something going around - although I don't know where you're located, rockit. Parents - be forewarned! (BTW my daughter is fine, she just had a little stomach bug yesterday.)
    maybe you're catching what your daughter. hopefully not.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by buttertart View Post
    I've been developing the same symptoms since this morning. I guess there is something going around - although I don't know where you're located, rockit. Parents - be forewarned! (BTW my daughter is fine, she just had a little stomach bug yesterday.)

It is Alergy season. I started taking Aerius last week on a daily basis in order to keep the symptoms at bay.