User Tag List

Page 520 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 518 519 520 521 522 530 570 620 1020 1520 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sorry if this makes the page wonky

WOW WHAT A LITTLE GEM THE CUCUMBER IS, I WILL LOOK AT IT DIFFERENTLY NOW.

1. Cucumbers contain most of the vitamins you need every day, just one cucumber contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.

2. Feeling tired in the afternoon, put down the caffeinated soda and pick up a cucumber. Cucumbers are a good source of B Vitamins and Carbohydrates that can provide that quick pick-me-up that can last for hours.

3. Tired of your bathroom mirror fogging up after a shower? Try rubbing a cucumber slice along the mirror, it will eliminate the fog and provide a soothing, spa-like fragrance.

4. Are grubs and slugs ruining your planting beds? Place a few slices in a small pie tin and your garden will be free of pests all season long. The chemicals in the cucumber react with the aluminum to give off a scent undetectable to humans but drive garden pests crazy and make them flee the area.

5 Looking for a fast and easy way to remove cellulite before going out or to the pool? Try rubbing a slice or two of cucumbers along your problem area for a few minutes, the phytochemicals in the cucumber cause the collagen in your skin to tighten, firming up the outer layer and reducing the visibility of cellulite. Works great on wrinkles too!!!

6.. Want to avoid a hangover or terrible headache? Eat a few cucumber slices before going to bed and wake up refreshed and headache free. Cucumbers contain enough sugar, B vitamins and electrolytes to replenish essential nutrients the body lost, keeping everything in equilibrium, avoiding both a hangover and headache!!

7. Looking to fight off that afternoon or evening snacking binge? Cucumbers have been used for centuries and often used by European trappers, traders and explores for quick meals to thwart off starvation.

8. Have an important meeting or job interview and you realize that you don't have enough time to polish your shoes? Rub a freshly cut cucumber over the shoe, its chemicals will provide a quick and durable shine that not only looks great but also repels water.

9. Out of WD 40 and need to fix a squeaky hinge? Take a cucumber slice and rub it along the problematic hinge, and voila, the squeak is gone!

10. Stressed out and don't have time for massage, facial or visit to the spa? Cut up an entire cucumber and place it in a boiling pot of water, the chemicals and nutrients from the cucumber with react with the boiling water and be released in the steam, creating a soothing, relaxing aroma that has been shown the reduce stress in new mothers and college students during final exams.

11. Just finish a business lunch and realize you don't have gum or mints? Take a slice of cucumber and press it to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for 30 seconds to eliminate bad breath, the phytochemcials will kill the bacteria in your mouth responsible for causing bad breath.

12. Looking for a 'green' way to clean your faucets, sinks or stainless steel? Take a slice of cucumber and rub it on the surface you want to clean, not only will it remove years of tarnish and bring back the shine, but is won't leave streaks and won't harm you fingers or fingernails while you clean.

13. Using a pen and made a mistake? Take the outside of the cucumber and slowly use it to erase the pen writing, also works great on crayons and markers that the kids have used to decorate the walls!!

Pass this along to everybody you know who is looking for better and safer ways to solve life's everyday problems.

NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

4:15 country

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ww-country

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

4:15pm winning word: country

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the ww was country

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just love this one!!!!

A little old lady is walking around in a supermarket calling out, Crisco, Crissssssscoooo!'

Soon an assistant manager approaches and says, 'Mame, the Crisco is in aisle 3..'

The old lady replies, 'Oh, I'm not looking for the cooking stuff. I'm calling my husband.. he's in here somewhere'

The clerk is astonished.

'Your husband's name is Crisco?'

The old lady answers, 'Oh no, no, no. I only call him that when we're out in public.'

'I see,' said the clerk.

'What do you call him at home?'

'Lard Ass'

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    He's cute and the shirt is a riot!
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    Cute little Monkey!!!!
    The Story is Drop Down, ROFL!!!!
    THANKS for sharing!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    cute little monkey. he looks like he could be a handful if he wanted to. nice shirt too.
    Actually, he's a typcially active little boy. Yes, he can act like a monkey sometimes, but mostly he's sweet and cuddly. Gotta enjoy it while it lasts!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by feetfrown View Post
    cool a dating site also

Feet, you crack me up! Your wit is razor sharp!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Right now Amy is sitting up in front of the computer purring! I hope with all my being everything is okay inside, she really is a sweet puddy cat! I'm missing this nice day, but couldn't live with myself if I went out and came back with her getting sick or something, just gonna have to call it a kitty- sitting day!

The man from Pet Value down here just delivered my $250 in prize money, cause I told him I couldn't come down to sign for it today cause I had to watch Amy. That was nice of him.
    ecat, I would feel exactly the same way if I were you today. And that's wonderful that Pet Valu delivered the GC!

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trump: Michaels in 'Big, Big Trouble'

By NICOLE FEENSTRA, QMI Agency
    Last Updated: April 26, 2010 3:43pm

Bret Michaels is in "big trouble," according to his "Celebrity Apprentice" boss, Donald Trump.

Trump told TMZ he was in contact with people at the hospital where Michaels remains in critical condition and said the Poison rocker is in "big, big trouble and the prognosis is not great."

The singer has been in intensive care since late Thursday after a severe headache sent him to hospital. Doctors discovered bleeding at the base of his brain stem and have kept him under 24-hour supervision since.

According to a source at People.com, Michaels described the headache that sent him to hospital as feeling as though he was "hit in the head with a baseball bat over and over again."

Doctors continue to search for the source of the bleeding and the “Every Rose Has It’s Thorn” singer remains heavily sedated while tests continue.
    "He turns out to be an amazing competitor and ultimately that is the thing that could save his life," Trump said to TMZ.

A post on Michaels' website reads, "At this point Bret remains in ICU in critical condition. He is under 24-hour doctors' care and supervision. We are hopeful that further tests will locate the source of the bleeding, which has still not been located.

"As we all know Bret is a fighter and we are hopeful that once all is complete the slurred speech, blurred vision and dizziness, etc. will be eliminated and all functions will return to normal."

Michaels was recovering at home in Texas after an emergency operation to remove his appendix when the headache that forced him back to hospital struck.

At the end of Sunday's episode of "The Celebrity Apprentice," an announcer acknowledged the singer's condition and said NBC "wishes Bret Michaels a speedy recovery."
    What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

(Barrel of Monkeys game)

--------------------------------------

YIKES !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

First of all I hope is has not been any of US that have been going bust, but I'm sort of glad they have been. Why would I say that? If I get called I'm going for all or nothing, so it is good to see the "BUSTS" being used up by others. lol
    Have A Nice Day...Stewy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    WOW WHAT A LITTLE GEM THE CUCUMBER IS, I WILL LOOK AT IT DIFFERENTLY NOW.

I'm surprised the obvious "husband is out of town" use didn't get mentioned.
    Just because something isn't right for YOU doesn't mean it's wrong.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by karmac View Post
    [/COLOR]

I'm surprised the obvious "husband is out of town" use didn't get mentioned.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey H Team, I think your monkey has gone AWOL
    Have A Nice Day...Stewy