User Tag List

Page 533 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 531 532 533 534 535 543 583 633 1033 1533 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Club Q site is slower than I am today. Can't get anything entered.

And exactly how big is this box that they're putting Simon and Garfunkel in?
    Just because something isn't right for YOU doesn't mean it's wrong.

Rock and Reggae Rules OK! tartanrocker's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post

.....gawd, I remember most of the words to the ad...

Freshie is the drink for you and me
    Freshie is the drink, something something something "ee"
    What a treat, can't be beat
    All of us agree
    Freshie is the drink for you, and me, and me and me......

....ROFL!!!.....so how come I remember rubbish like this, yet have to think about what I did yesterday, what the hell is THAT about?!??!...TR
    Orrabest, Orratime!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by karmac View Post
    Club Q site is slower than I am today. Can't get anything entered.

And exactly how big is this box that they're putting Simon and Garfunkel in?

Big enough for them, yourself and 5 Friends, it seems.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Laughing Karmac - thought the same thing when I saw the prize list...
    poor Simon and Garfunkle.... rather morbid of us...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Thanks for that info buttertart, I would never have known!
    ...good old Top Gear, one of my favourite shows on the planet.....a hilariously funny show about cars, even women ( like me!!!) who have NO clue about them can enjoy the show as well....it's not just a list of dry numbers and stats being rattled off.....love it!!!....and FeetFrown has a pic of the Stig as their avatar...TR
    Orrabest, Orratime!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Used to be one of my favorites

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

oo cute Toucan!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

....morning all, BTW....thanks for codes, etc, repped a bit on my way thru doing some catchup....
    ...went to Brampton last night for a funeral visitation, and OMG.....I had never seen anything like this ever......there must have been about 500 people lined up waiting outside Ward Funeral home to get in to see my g/f who lost her hubby Friday to a brain aneurysm......he was 52, did lacrosse coaching, and I think every person he ever knew was there......what a tribute to how nice a guy he was......it took over an hour in line to even get in the front door, where the lineup continued to snake along to the stairs and up, then round the top floor hallways to the room where the family was..... both of them are from big families, so people were there to support them as friends, co-workers, neighbours, lacrosse connections.....unbelievable.....funeral was this morning at 9 am, and I imagine it would be packed to the rafters at the church....I decided against going, impossible to get to Brampton from Pickering for that time.....unreal turnout tho......wow.....
    .........and I dunno what she'll do without him....they lived in each others back pockets.....so sad......TR:-(
    Orrabest, Orratime!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

CORRECTION
    After sending some of you's reps stating that Elvis played at the MLG on April 27, 1957 I received a PM from TNSF letting me know that this really took place on April 02, 1957. There are a number of sites on the net that show both dates. I used the one that was wrong. Elvis played at the Gardens on the second for sure. Hopefully not too many of you's went out and bought shiny suits and fake sideburns to celebrate before I was able to correct my mistake.
    Thanks....TNSF
    Have A Nice Day...Stewy

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stewy View Post
    CORRECTION
    After sending some of you's reps stating that Elvis played at the MLG on April 27, 1957 I received a PM from TNSF letting me know that this really took place on April 02, 1957. There are a number of sites on the net that show both dates. I used the one that was wrong. Elvis played at the Gardens on the second for sure. Hopefully not too many of you's went out and bought shiny suits and fake sideburns to celebrate before I was able to correct my mistake.
    Thanks....TNSF
    I know this because I took MY gold lame suit to the dry cleaners on April 3, hoping they could get the peanut butter and banana out of the collar.
    What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stewy View Post
    CORRECTION
    Thanks....TNSF
    You mean I went and got all dressed up for nothing?

Thank you , thank you very much

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey Bruce fans! Circle June 22 on your calendars!

London Calling: Live in Hyde Park is a full concert video DVD of a performance by Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band of their Working on a Dream Tour performance of June 28, 2009, at the Hard Rock Calling music festival in Hyde Park, London.

London Calling
    Badlands
    Night
    She's the One
    Outlaw Pete
    Out in the Street
    Working on a Dream
    Seeds
    Johnny 99
    Youngstown
    Good Lovin'
    Bobby Jean
    Trapped
    No Surrender
    Waitin' on a Sunny Day
    The Promised Land
    Racing in the Street
    Radio Nowhere
    Lonesome Day
    The Rising
    Born to Run
    Hard Times (Come Again No More)
    Jungleland
    American Land
    Glory Days
    Dancing in the Dark
    The River (bonus, from Glastonbury Festival)
    Wrecking Ball (bonus, from Giants Stadium)

The only number played at the show and not present in the video is "Rosalita". Performances of two songs from other shows on the tour are included as bonuses.
    What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hope you feel better soon loocie. strep is no fun at all. been there, done that.
    cocoburp, don't worry about your toe. when they take it off, it's not that bad. my daughter had that done a few years back. they freeze your toe, then gently remove the nail. they then wrap up your toe. she was given a prescription for some cream to put on the nail bed to help fight any infection. she was in a sandal for a few weeks. i know it was tender for a while & she had to watch where she was walking. stubbing it did hurt though.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Who wants cheese for lunch?

Yesterday, I managed to snag a pair of tix to the morning show (somehow I managed to be one of the 10). The poor young artists were befuddled when I logged on to a radio station & not Facebook. I didn`t dare tell them how early the breakfast is, I think it would have caused mass panic.

BUT...my friend who was going to go with me can`t make it. So does anyone want to join me as my guest? Or you can pretend to be me & I can be your guest. Let me know.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Before I head out here's a little joke for ya all! Gotta go see if that phone rings around 1:30, won't be talking to ya all till later! Bye for now!

There was a midget down in Texas who complained to his buddy that his testicles ached almost all the time. As he was always complaining about his problem, his friend finally suggested that he go to a doctor to see what could be done to relieve the problem. The midget took his advice and went to the doctor and told him what the problem was.

The doctor told him to drop his pants and he would have a look. The midget dropped his pants. The doctor put him up onto the examining table, and started to examine him. The doc put one finger under his left testicle and told the midget to turn his head and cough-the usual method to check for a hernia. "Aha!" the doc and putting his finger under the right testicle, he asked the midget to cough again. "Aha!" said the doctor and reached for his surgical scissors. Snip, snip, snip, snip on the right side then snip, snip, snip, snip, snip, snip, snip on the left side.

The midget was so scared he was afraid to look, but noted with amazement that the snipping did not hurt. The doctor then told the midget to get dressed and see if they still ached.

The midget was absolutely delighted as he walked around the doc's office and discovered his testicles were no longer aching. "Gee, what did you do, Doc?" he asked.

The doc replied, "I cut two inches off the tops of your cowboy boots."