User Tag List

Page 629 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 627 628 629 630 631 639 679 729 1129 1629 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Michele - 33 Year Q Fan mjones58's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stewy View Post
    Got some good news today. My son should be returning home sometime next week.

Wonderful news Stewy! You must be relieved.
    Cheers!
    Michele J (www.quality-computing.com)
    My pussy cat, Wishes, sayin hi.

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All this work is getting in the way of my golf games.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hello: did anyone get the sleuth for today? i was away, and missed it.....thanks

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Early Recap (I'm off to get a life)
    Club Q Bonus Code - WALL

Trivia
    Sports Trivia: A
    Tech Trivia: B
    This Day in Canadian History: C
    Word Up!: B
    Sleuth - PEANUT

8:20am - showhome
    11:15am - late
    4:15pm - firefighter

I'll be back later with the full recap. Hope everyone got a dose of Vit D today.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you andit...mucho appreciated

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh Boy...
    My Geese were just making such a racket that I had to run out to see what was the matter.
    Another pair of Geese came in to the "Neighbourhood" and they did not like it!!
    Interesting display!! Bobbing & craning their necks while honking loudly.

While I was watching this little interaction (10 feet from my Feathered Friends), I saw the Emerates Plane fly overhead.
    HUGE!!
    I saw it on the runway at the Airport one day.
    That Beast is even more impressive on the ground!!

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Warden still will not let me off of the patio!!
    Boy is that Clown going to get a flat tire!!!!

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey Gang,

Thanks for everyone's input, but a couple of bells went off when I saw TNSF's picture of the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame.

We talked about going to the R&R HOF a while back, so I passed it by "D" and off we go Thursday morning.....

6 hour drive (I can do that with my eyes closed).... we are going to get a 2 day pass. Do all of Friday at the Hall....

I grabbed a couple of seats to the Cleveland Indians / Detroit Tigers game for Saturday afternoon!

Weather is suppose to co-operate, so this should be a good road trip!!!

Cheers

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chers1 View Post
    Sorry this is late.. but better late than never
    Thanks Chers1
    you not later until midnight tonight

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

wave: everyone.

I hope everyone enjoyed their day today!

Happy Birthday sl1965!

I hope you enjoyed a special day as a prelude to the year ahead!

Thank you to the contributors, Wizeguy etc, for the over night codes and True north for Sleuth, and the ww words.

I swear I have become a parrot!!!Same thank you's daily!!
    At least I use my proper manners. Mom you see I always paid attention even when you thought otherwise!

Work has kept me very busy = out of trouble and away from here.

As the expected time of birth drew near, the mother‑to‑be asked her obstetrician, Will my husband be permitted to stay with me during the delivery?" 'Certainly." the doctor answered. "The father Should always be present at the moment of birth." "That wouldn't be good idea." the woman re‑marked‑ "He and my husband don't get along.'

Two ladies were discussing a news article concerning gasoline fumes causing impotence in the male. "Aren't you worried about your husband's new job at the gas station? Those fumes could cause him to lose the lead in his pencil." "Doesn't matter." giggled the other lady. "He doesn't do all my writing anyway."

They're making a new XXX movie. It's about an anorexic Irish prostitute who hops from bed to bed. Her name's Tramp O'Lean.

Two whales, a male and female, are swimming off the coast of Japan when the male whale looks up and sees the whaling ship that killed his father five years ago. Excited at the opportunity to avenge his father's death, the male whale says to the female "Let's go underneath the ship and blow air through our blow holes. That ought to knock their boat over, and make them think twice about killing innocent whales." The female whale agrees, and the plan works perfectly. Once the whaling ship has completely sunk, the male whale notices that most of the sailors are making their way back to the shore by either swimming or in lifeboats. Not willing to let them get away so easily, the male whale yells "They're going to shore - Let's go gobble them up!" But the female whale suddenly becomes less cooperative. She says, "I agreed to the blow job, but there is no way I'm swallowing seamen!"

A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day they went to her place and made love all afternoon. Exhausted, they fell asleep and woke up at 8 PM. The man hurriedly dressed and told his lover to take his shoes outside and rub them in the grass and dirt. He put on his shoes and drove home. 'Where have you been?' his wife demanded. 'I can't lie to you,' he replied, 'I'm having an affair with my secretary. We had sex all afternoon.' She looked down at his shoes and said: 'You lying ! You've been playing golf!'

A child asks his mother, "Do all fairy tales begin with, 'Once upon a time?' " His mother answers, "No, dear. Once in a while they begin with 'I'll be working late at the office tonight.'" "Does Daddy tell you fairy tales like that ?" "He used to." "What made him stop ?" "One day he told me he'd be working late, and I said, 'Can I depend on that ?'"

Jake was dying. His wife sat at the bedside. He looked up and said weakly: 'I have something I must confess..' 'There's no need to, 'his wife replied. 'No,' he insisted, 'I want to die in peace. I slept with your sister, your best friend, her best friend, and your mother!' 'I know,' she replied. 'Now just rest and let the poison work.'

You know you're staying in an Alabama hotel when you call the front desk and say, "I've gotta leak in my sink," and the person at the front desk says, "Go ahead."

Paddy visited his parents the day after his wedding. His father took him aside and asked, "How did it go last night, son?" Paddy winked and elbowed his dad. "Gee, great. You know, the way she was acting, I think I could have screwed her."

Girl to hungry boyfriend: If my right leg was afternoon meal & left leg evening meal what would you prefer? Boyfriend: Eating between meals
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I edited my post sl1965 but perhaps to late.. my sister shares the same birthdate as you.. but 1964.. sure hope its a good one..

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wow.. that was alot of work.. seemed like more than fifty...but I'm finally repped out.. hope I didn't miss anyone..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

happy birthday sl1965...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Flying in like an eagle for a "touch and go" in order to grab the days WW's and leave a thank you link for Andit.

http://www.hornbyeagles.com/webcam.htm

Looks like mom had two eggs, one has hatched.
    This Month's Cool Site - Google Translate for Animals

Friends are a very rare jewel indeed. They make you smile and encourage you to succeed.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

OKy doky.. back to work.. I'm counting on you guys and gals for the 9:15 ww.. thanks in advance..