User Tag List

Page 71 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jim_tazman View Post
    ok if you are wondering it took 9 minutes to finish the 1.8 seconds on the game clock ...
    Ok that beats the last 2.5 minutes of football which, depending on how many time outs a team has left, can easily take 20 minutes!
    Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

JD
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's not a cat, that's a horse. I had a cat same colour and hair named Brad. Grew up with a cat named Janet (Yup Rocky Horror Picture Show Brad & Janet) and a cat named Stew. He was a big boy, terror of the neighbourhood for other cats but very people friendly. Geez, he was not a quarter size of this boy if the picture is true. Last cat comment, my Grandma lived in a little house on a hill over looking the towen of Inisfree about an hour and a half east of Edmonton. She was adopted by a cat she took in and name Matchko (Ukrainian for Tom Cat). He weighed in at roughly 35 lbs, we thought he had to be half domestic and half Bobcat. On the morning before we finished packing up her little house to send to the nursing/old folks home, Matchko ripped through the heavy old metal wire screen on the window and was never seen again. He knew. We have name one of our new cats Matchko.

JD
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    I love these type of kitties (maine coon) Would have one but couldn't justify paying $500 when there are so many others needing homes at the H.S.
    That's not a cat, that's a horse. I had a cat same colour and hair named Brad. Grew up with a cat named Janet (Yup Rocky Horror Picture Show Brad & Janet) and a cat named Stew. He was a big boy, terror of the neighbourhood for other cats but very people friendly. Geez, he was not a quarter size of this boy if the picture is true. Last cat comment, my Grandma lived in a little house on a hill over looking the towen of Inisfree about an hour and a half east of Edmonton. She was adopted by a cat she took in and name Matchko (Ukrainian for Tom Cat). He weighed in at roughly 35 lbs, we thought he had to be half domestic and half Bobcat. On the morning before we finished packing up her little house to send to the nursing/old folks home, Matchko ripped through the heavy old metal wire screen on the window and was never seen again. He knew. We have name one of our new cats Matchko.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Twilight Zone?
    When I went to the page to check out the reps that you's all gave me and the hit the "return to last page link" it sent me to page 3022 of the old thread.
    There is also a notice that there have been 529 posts since my last visit with a link. NO WAY AM I HITTING THAT SUCKER. God only knows where I will end up. lol
    Have A Nice Day...Stewy

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am certain that the kinks will be all ironed out soon.

In case you do get lost, here is a map so you can find your way home.

Name:  Ontario Road Map.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  45.7 KB

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Leafs 1 ~ Pittsburgh 1 @ 1st intermission

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Whats up?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Argo53 View Post
    Back from the Baby Fete.

Before I tell you about this one gift I saw, I have a comment for Runt -
    I'm right with 'ya. Personally, not big on WWF, UFC and all that - but AM into making millions on the TV rights, so if you need help in promoting the event, just PM me!!

OK, back to the item. We did that ooooh, awwww, thing this afternoon as Mommy unwrapped the cutest present ever after cutest present ever. Then came a gift that 75% of the room went "wow, what a great idea". The other 25% said nada. I'm pretty sure it was because, like me, they were thinking "you have to be friggin kidding me".

Three guesses as to what I’m calling the most egregious exploitation of the Jones factor (as in keeping up with) in terms of new parenting. I can't even believe someone thought this was a baby necessity and my flabber is gasted that financing was found. I’m even more weirded out by the fact that one of these things was actually purchased. Alas, all of the above has happened and now, someone somewhere is making money from this endeavour.

I didn't even know such an item existed. So, unless you've had kids/grandkids lately or have been to a baby shower recently, you might not even know this thing was commercially available.

Hint - sits on the change table or by the diaper stash.
    My guess would be a Diaper Genie. It seals a bag that you put a diaper in so that your diaper pail doesn't smell.
    Just because something isn't right for YOU doesn't mean it's wrong.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nope.

But now that I think of it, I could see the use of said Genie waaaaaay back when my kidlet was a newborn. I subscribed to a diaper service (does anyone even use cloth diapers anymore?). Even 21 years ago, before being green was fashionnable, I couldn't see myself contributing to our landfill problem by depositing all that poopy plastic. As we waited for our pick-up/delivery, sometimes those diapers were extremely fragrant!! Could really bring a tear to your eye!!
    Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good Psych Sunday everyone.

Home made chicken soup is on the stove simmering if any one is interested
    or hungry though, if you can hold off until tomorrow it will taste even better.

Hope you are enjoying yourselves in spite of the rain today.
    Even Arnie's Golf Tournament in Orlando was officially canceled after more than 2hrs of rain delay.It is to resume tomorrow.

I want to take a moment to wish those of you who celebrate Passover, a Joyful, Healthy, & Peaceful Passover...Chag SamayacH !
    Keep in mind something that will most helpful & useful over the next week is 'fiber', plenty of it...

Curtis & Leroy saw an ad in the Starkville Daily News Newspaper in Starkville, MS. and bought a mule for $100.

The farmer agreed to deliver the mule the next day.

The next morning the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry, fellows, I have some bad news, the mule died last night."

Curtis & Leroy replied, "Well, then just give us our money back."

The farmer said, "Can't do that. I went and spent it already."

They said, "OK then, just bring us the dead mule."

The farmer asked, "What in the world ya'll gonna do with a dead mule?"

Curtis said, "We gonna raffle him off."

The farmer said, "You can't raffle off a dead mule!"

Leroy said, "We shore can! Heck, we don't hafta tell nobody he's dead!"

A couple of weeks later, the farmer ran into Curtis & Leroy at the Piggly Wiggly grocery store and asked.

"What'd you fellers ever do with that dead mule?"

They said, "We raffled him off like we said we wuz gonna do."

Leroy said, "Shucks, we sold 500 tickets fer two dollars apiece and made a profit of $898."

The farmer said, "My Lord, didn't anyone complain?"

Curtis said, "Well, the feller who won got upset. So we gave him his two dollars back."

Curtis and Leroy now work for the government.

They're overseeing the Bailout Program.

Limit all US politicians to two terms. One in office / One in prison

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

[QUOTE=feetfrown;1920499]
    Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Anyone want to play another round of where is this located? Hint - it's not at the ROM, but it is somewhere in downtown Toronto.

The Eaton Centre ???
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy123 View Post
    Museum subway station on the University line.

Good guesses both! The answer is College Park. I should have warned you it was a tough one, especially with a close up.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice quite day at home! Good night everyone and thanks for all the words / codes.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Andit;1921729]
    Quote Originally Posted by feetfrown View Post

Good guesses both! The answer is College Park. I should have warned you it was a tough one, especially with a close up.
    It looks alot like some of the carved posts in the Museum station, so I figured I'd take a guess.
    A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
    Never beam down in a red shirt!
    The reason the Captain gets the girl IS because he's the Captain.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ollie Ollie Oxenfree. C'mon. It says that I am the only one here but I bet there are some of you hiding behind the bushes there!

Had a great day at my nephew's party. The kids all had fun bowling (although they didn't let us adults play! Argh!).

Glad to be home and put the feet up tho.

Hey Andi, that pic of your pooch looks like he is wearing a bikini and rabbit ears. Hmmm, strange Easter traditions you have there! lol :D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I never got an answer on this one...it's actually quite obvious.

Page 71 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast