User Tag List

Page 982 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 482 882 932 972 980 981 982 983 984 992 1032 1082 1482 1982 ... LastLast
Results 14,716 to 14,730 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jomac8888 View Post
    My brother in law gets married today. I realise that yesterday I called it a family "weeding"................I think I meant wedding.....that's what happens when my wife's family comes to town.
    I lose track of everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Sometimes doing a family weeding might not be such a bad idea afterall. I'd wager that some of us have family members that really do fall into this category.

Have an enjoyable day at the wedding. I hope the weather is on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post
    ....it's most likely one of those "Freudian slips".....LOL!!!...hey, I have a few people in my family that could do with some weeding out!!!....hope you have a good time tho....TR
    thought you had meant wedding, but then maybe you are very close knit family & decided to get together & help weed each others gardens. have a great day & hopefully the weather will co-operate.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rock lobster View Post
    Morning all . Word up is B ,180X12. Newbie, just learning how to navigate, pardon the errors please.
    welcome rock lobster
    Jim

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by myopic_mouse View Post
    Just a very quick hello to everyone, i miss u all so much. just wanted to share the news the my kitty (well 20 yr kitty) passed away the other night. I got her as a runt in 1990, I'll miss her terribly.
    Sorry to hear about your kitty Cassandra. But wow, 20 years is quite the age for a kitty.

Good morning everyone.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good day, My name is Freed Huisman, I work with the Finance Monetary auditing Unit here in the Netherlands,we are in charge of auditing forieng account holders in all various banks here in Netherlands. I found your contact email address through my countrie international Web directory. During our last annual inspections of all various bank accounts here in the Netherlands, My department found a dormant account with an enormous sum of US$ 6,500,000.00 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollar) which wasdeposited by one late Mr.Jerry R. Williams a British citizen. From My investigation I found out that the late Jerry R.Williams has no beneficiary or next of kin to claim theseFunds.(US$ 6,500,000.00)and to the law of my country here in Netherlands when an account is dormant for more than eight 8 years the authority has every tendency to confisticate the account,this is why am contacting you to stand for me as the next of kin or beneficiary to this account deceast since you are not a Netherlands citizen, with all support proof documents to show for it with the help of my lawyer upon hearing from you. I will need us to work together if you are interested, and I assure you that I will provide all useful information’s and documentation that we enable us transfer this funds into your bank account legally without any problem.I would explain better to you on phone onversation upon hearing from you as I wait to hear from you soon. Kindly write me directly with your contacts on my private email:[email protected] Best Regards,Freed Huisman

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by myopic_mouse View Post
    Just a very quick hello to everyone, i miss u all so much. just wanted to share the news the my kitty (well 20 yr kitty) passed away the other night. I got her as a runt in 1990, I'll miss her terribly.

Awww, I'm really sorry to hear that, you sure had her a long time, that's really sad At least she had a good home for all her life and didn't get abandoned like so many do for stupid reasons. I'm sorry myopic mouse.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's from the FBI, so it HAS to be real, right?? Right???

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having an illegal Transaction with Impostors claiming to be Prof. Charles C. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, MrFrank Nweke, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, kelvin Young of HSBC,Ben of Fedex,Ibrahim Sule,Larry Christopher, Puppy Scammers are impostors claiming to be the Federal Bureau Of Investigation. During our Investigation, we noticed that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment.

Therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by cordinating your payment in total USD$11,000.000.00 in an ATM CARD which you can use to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE CENTER anywhere in the world with a maximum of $4,000 to $5,000 United States Dollars daily. You now have the lawful right to claim your fund in an ATM CARD.

Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this transaction, you have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to protect the American Citizens. All I want you to do is to contact the ATM CARD CENTER via email for their requirements to proceed and procure your Approval Slip on your behalf which will cost you $110.00 only and note that your Approval Slip which contains details of the agent who will process your transaction.

CONTACT INFORMATION
    NAME: Mike Williams
    EMAIL:[email protected]
    Telephone Number: +234-803-357-0260

You are adviced to contact Mr mike williams with the informations as stated below:

Your full Name..
    Your Address:..............
    Home/Cell Phone:..............

So your files would be updated after which he will send the payment informations which you'll use in making payment of $110.00 via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer for the procurement of your Approval Slip after which the delivery of your ATM CARD will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay.

We order you get back to this office after you have contacted the ATM SWIFT CARD CENTER and we do await your response so we can move on with our Investigation and make sure your ATM SWIFT CARD gets to you.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

FBI Director Robert S.Mueller III.

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love how the "FBI" uses a yahoo email account!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just leaving for more of the Waterfront Blues festival down here. Nice day so far. Today they have John Dickie & Steve Hunter, Shawn Kellerman, Paul Reddick, Blackburn and Lil'Ed & The Blues Imperials.

Tad: That's great yours is a street festival, I love those! Always go to the Jazz (which isn't really mostly jazz) festival down here and the Southside Shuffle in September.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

beatles-helen

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Beatles WW = HELEN

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Good day, My name is Freed Huisman, I work
    Quote Originally Posted by tad01 View Post
    It's from the FBI, so it HAS to be real, right?? Right???

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors
    received a text message that my phone number has won $415,000.00. pounds in the Nokia UK promo. for more info call 447035939492 & send email to nokiamobile1live.
    wonder what my phone is going to spend it on?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Just leaving for more of the Waterfront Blues festival down here. Nice day so far. Today they have John Dickie & Steve Hunter, Shawn Kellerman, Paul Reddick, Blackburn and Lil'Ed & The Blues Imperials.

Tad: That's great yours is a street festival, I love those! Always go to the Jazz (which isn't really mostly jazz) festival down here and the Southside Shuffle in September.
    have a great time & hope the rain holds off till they're done

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

It's a beautiful day here in paradise!

Rockit, thank you for last night's McCartney ww! We all seemed to be focused elsewhere last night and not on Q... Unlike it was a few months back, we have no way of guessing these special ww and knowing if they are correct or not.
    Thank goodness for you folks, my fellow SC groupies!

... am I late.... .. wait a minute Kitty... ->

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rockin Kitty!

None of us would be here if it wasn't for you!

Thank you birthday girlfriend!
    Now make a wish......

and may this be the beginning of your bestest year yet!

To you and all your goodness!

xoxoxoxox

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    have a great time & hope the rain holds off till they're done

Thanks, so do I!!!! Leaving right now!!!

Oh, and Happy Birthday again Rockin Kitty, hope you have a great day!!!!
    Last edited by ecat444; Sat, Jun 5th, 2010 at 02:12 PM.