User Tag List

Page 454 of 2597 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 504 554 954 1454 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 38952
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    That doesn't sound at all like something Boo would say. I pm you and you don't respond. Frankly, on the internet, you can't tell who likes you and who doesn't, but I don't know why someone would not like you.
    well he did..I'm sorry if no one believes me but its the truth...Why would he lie...he owns the site he gets lots of complaints...

As far as your PM I'm sorry I didnt receive it...likely cause my internet is flaky and this site is running like a dog for me...it is so slow. I'm starting to think I'm on dial up...You said "I don't know why someone would not like you" because they think I'm come of as sounding B**chness,,,,or all i do is complain a lot, or complain cause i can never get a lot of referrals

I see a lot of you guys/girls announcing when you get referrals and i feel like crap...I've been here 6 months and dont even have one referral...I might be able to get a GC in July

IF i do come across as sounding like a B**ch I wish people would PM me and tell me as i do have mental problems and dont know when i am or not.
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I just got a dozen. And a new referral this morning, yay!

Z

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1 View Post

I see a lot of you guys/girls announcing when you get referrals and i feel like crap...I've been here 6 months and dont even have one referral...I might be able to get a GC in July

Lots of folks on here have TONS more referrals than I do, and I'm happy for them. It's not costing me anything for them to be doing well, so why not be happy?

Z

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just won 11SB for "dream jobs"
    Earn giftcards and paypal money at SWAGBUCKS.COM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got 11sb for a asearch and 1 sb each for the special offers, daily polls and toolbar.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I too have been on swagbucks since last November. Although I have three people who have signed up under me, not one of them have searched. So basically I too am doing this alone.

I have managed to get $60 worth of Amazon e-cards all by myself. So you're not the only one who has to do it all by their selves. Plus it's gardening season, and I have five acres to look after, so I seem to miss all the codes at the moment.

So if I can do it, there is no reason you can't get $10 worth of Amazon E-cards every month..........so to my mind there is no reason to feel like "crap" when other people get referrals.

If you have a positive attitude, positive things happen to you

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Good Morning peeps

1 for special offers, 1 for daily poll, 8 for a search

I hope everyone has today off and has a great day

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

just reading the daily grind here...oh I mean todays posts...

So far today I have gotten 11SB for "suppressed rage", 10SB for "flash forward"

Yesterday it was 7SB for "jeff", 11SB for "upstairs", 7SB for "baby" & 13SB for "neco" I also completed a task for 120SB I don't want to forget I think it was 5SB for that code.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Morning folks !! Got 11 for searching and the usual 3 ....
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Good morning everyone!!! I won 6sb for my first win of the day... missed the code last night because I went to bed... hopefully there is a code today and I dont miss it!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

IF i do come across as sounding like a B**ch I wish people would PM me and tell me as i do have mental problems and dont know when i am or not.

hi michelle1,
    please do not give up. i don't have any referrals either, and i even never asked any of my friends to join because i know they won't be very interested. i did every sb by myself.
    i don't search a lot (maybe one hour per day in average), i missed most of the codes, but i already earned 3 amazon gcs in about one month (i joined the panel on april 16 this year). i am sure you can do it. i manage to get the daily guaranteed sbs, and search in the morning for the first win, if i have time, i search more of course, and come to this very helpful thread with a lot of helpful people here to find some info. thanks peeps!
    good luck for your gc!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dont feel bad, I've been apart of swagbucks for almost a year now, and cant get any referrals either, but I still manage to get 2 amazon gcs a month.
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I had an active referral but now I don't I probablyy don't get any new ones because lately I keep b*tching about how stingy sb is being to me and that is not going to make people think "hmmm...I should sign up" haha I make $10 a month on average without referrals and I miss a lot of codes due to my work hours lately.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greentires4me View Post
    just reading the daily grind here...oh I mean todays posts...

So far today I have gotten 11SB for "suppressed rage", 10SB for "flash forward"

Yesterday it was 7SB for "jeff", 11SB for "upstairs", 7SB for "baby" & 13SB for "neco" I also completed a task for 120SB I don't want to forget I think it was 5SB for that code.
    i got 8 for "jeff"! lol thanks!
    i also got 10 for "facebook" earlier today

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

hmmm just testing to see if my new signature works!

- - -
    wuhoo! it worked!
    Last edited by scouserhead; Mon, May 24th, 2010 at 10:48 AM.

Thread Information