User Tag List

Page 487 of 2597 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 485 486 487 488 489 497 537 587 987 1487 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 38952
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Got it, thx
    Earn FREE Amazon giftcards, paypal (I make $50 average per month) and more on Swagbucks! Join the fun http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bluebaby64

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Is it like that Green cartoon Ogre but instead of an H its a M?? cause I can't get it to work?

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by steeletug View Post
    Look up "Lakers Just say no to drugs lyrics" in Google; the lyrics will be the first page result. Read the verse with the same lyrics TSG posted. Enter the word TSG left out. And remember: even though most jerseys have... the name in all caps on the back, the code is NOT in all caps!
    Thanks, I was using all caps! Got it!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Got the code before, thanks

Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Missed the code slow search day too
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I asked this many times...Pmed a few people and got no reply so ill try again before i delete the code....

I have one amazon.com gift card id like to trade for a .ca one please...the .com once are absolute garbage to me
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1 View Post
    I asked this many times...Pmed a few people and got no reply so ill try again before i delete the code....

I have one amazon.com gift card id like to trade for a .ca one please...the .com once are absolute garbage to me
    Sorry people aren't replying to you Michelle. There aren't a lot of people who want the .com gift cards and those that do (like myself) don't have .ca cards to give you. I never max out on ordering the .com ones on SB per month to have to get the .ca ones.

I'd love to trade you for the .com one if there are any other coupons you're looking for.

I hope you find what you're looking for!!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I know for a fact i PMed and wrote a message about doing a trade almost a week ago and received no reply..which is very rude..then as i read the post I see her and Sharpie wanting to do trades I was told that people only do trade with "certain people" which again is rude I've been here on SB for 5 months and people cant trust me that's pathetic.

Ill just delete the code i dont need it...so much for me trying to be nice!!!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I know for a fact i PMed and wrote a message about doing a trade almost a week ago and received no reply..which is very rude..then as i read the post I see her and Sharpie wanting to do trades I was told that people only do trade with "certain people" which again is rude I've been here on SB for 5 months and people cant trust me that's pathetic.

Ill just delete the code i dont need it...so much for me trying to be nice!!!
    I told Sharpie that I may be able to trade, if you read what I wrote a few pages back. She asked me to let her know. Gift cards get posted at the start of the month so no one actually has gift cards to trade right now, I am waiting to see who wants to trade and for how many, that's what I do every month.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I told Sharpie that I may be able to trade, if you read what I wrote a few pages back. She asked me to let her know. Gift cards get posted at the start of the month so no one actually has gift cards to trade right now, I am waiting to see who wants to trade and for how many, that's what I do every month.
    well i pmed you I dont know why i didnt get some sort of a reply back but right now I'm working on a trade with Shop_Girl....my first trade ever so i hope it goes ok...

I picked you because i hear so many wonderful thins about you i thought it work out

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

well i pmed you I dont know why i didnt get some sort of a reply back but right now I'm working on a trade with Shop_Girl....my first trade ever so i hope it goes ok...

I picked you because i hear so many wonderful thins about you i thought it work out
    ya good luck with that, and I hope all the other people you pm'ed message you back too. I don't appreciate being called out like this either, it's totally unnecessary, sometimes people can't get back to you right away.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    ya good luck with that, and I hope all the other people you pm'ed message you back too. I don't appreciate being called out like this either, it's totally unnecessary, sometimes people can't get back to you right away.
    well ...I'm sorry i did that and i hope some day you can accept my apology....I'm just trying to change and am getting tired of people being mean to me...its been happening for almost 25 years of my life

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

1 sb for Special Offers, 1 for toolbar bonus, 1 for Daily Poll .. and 14 for searching.
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

14sb + 3x 1sb.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunn View Post
    1 sb for Special Offers, 1 for toolbar bonus, 1 for Daily Poll .. and 14 for searching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    14sb + 3x 1sb.
    me too!

Thread Information