User Tag List

Page 99 of 2597 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 38952
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

wu-hoo won 16 for searching!

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Originally Posted by Michelle1
    no...to me its just another holiday that's over rated..like Christmas...all materialized...Just another reason to spoil all the kids worse then they already are..and so kids today have no idea of money cause there all being spoiled rotten and given what they want when they want...they will never understand the meaning of money...sad to say but its true...I was never spoiled as a kid...only received 1 thing and there was no big dinners...have never received a thing either for Easter...and again no big dinners
    We do celebrate easter with treats and a little gift for our kids...does not mean our kids are spoiled rotten...my kids know about money and when it`s gone it`s gone...I very sorry you feel the way you...you have really missed out on alot of fun family time...I was raised with alot of presents at xmas and we always got a little something at Easter and I raise my kids the same way...I certainly am not a spoiled rotten person for being raised the way I was raised...I am a very giving person and so are my kids

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockin' Kitty View Post
    This had to be the EASIEST hunt for a code!!
    I didn't even have to look it up. I already knew the answer!
    I completely agree!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunn View Post
    The meaning of money?

It's more like some don't understand the meaning of Easter..
    Quote Originally Posted by starrynight8765 View Post
    I agree, and the big dinners are an excellent excuse to get all the family together.
    Well my dear..you really missed out!! You sound pretty bitter too. I'll tell you, my kids aren't spoiled rotten..NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL. I give my kids ONE chocolate each at Easter. So it's shaped like a bunny and not a Kit Kat, big whoop! Like any other day I'd buy them a bar. We get fancy and have a turkey on Easter. Am I not entitled to have a turkey or is that spoiling my kids? Maybe, I wanna spoil MYSELF and have extra potatoes. I don't get what you're saying? Please don't judge our Christian friends and what we believe in. I'm a Roman Catholic and this is how we celebrate. Just because you didn't your whole 24 years of life don't knock our traditions please!!

Well said everyone, thanks! Easter is a wonderful time for us to gather with friends and family and celebrate how lucky we all are in our lives. If you don't believe in our God there's no reason to mock it for those that do.

We're all very lucky we live in Canada too and can speak our minds freely!!

We all need to be spoiled sometimes, it's called moderation.
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I'm so sorry for the double post again. I think I should stop posting from work.
    Last edited by trinity991; Sun, Apr 4th, 2010 at 04:49 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Well my dear..you really missed out!! You sound pretty bitter too. I'll tell you, my kids aren't spoiled rotten..NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL. I give my kids ONE chocolate each at Easter. So it's shaped like a bunny and not a Kit Kat, big whoop! Like any other day I'd buy them a bar. We get fancy and have a turkey on Easter. Am I not entitled to have a turkey or is that spoiling my kids? Maybe, I wanna spoil MYSELF and have extra potatoes. I don't get what you're saying? Please don't judge our Christian friends and what we believe in. I'm a Roman Catholic and this is how we celebrate. Just because you didn't your whole 24 years of life don't knock our traditions please!!
    I'm not knocking traditions...Di did I say i was...I just dont believe in having big dinners is all...Some of us are on a tight budget and cant afford to have big fancy dinners...did anyone ever stop and think about that??? no didnt think so...I'm allowed to have my opinion like you are...as the saying goes opinions are like @$$holes everyone has them,....You do know there are some people pout there that cant afford to eat...I'm lucky to eat once a day...I dont have a mother to do the cooking i do it all
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by starrynight8765 View Post
    I agree, and the big dinners are an excellent excuse to get all the family together.
    and as far as family...I dont even have a mother..just my father and 2 brothers but we dont live together

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

mmm...I'm cooking my big dinner for 4 that cost $17 to make!
    $5 black forest ham
    $1 pineapple (tin)
    $2 potatoes
    $2 carrots
    $1 salad
    $3 pie
    $2 buns
    $1 pop

You can have a great meal on a budget! (And awesome leftovers too!!!!!)

Hoppy Easter Everyone!!!

(and thanks for the code alert! )
    Last edited by missbobloblaw; Sun, Apr 4th, 2010 at 05:04 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

im glad everyone thinks is sooo easy to eat on a budget when you only make $200.00 a months with a $400.00 rent...Id like to see everyone try it...just cant be done!!!!

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1 View Post
    im glad everyone thinks is sooo easy to eat on a budget when you only make $200.00 a months with a $400.00 rent...Id like to see everyone try it...just cant be done!!!!
    I never said it was easy- just said that it can be done. Hell- I got screwed on getting my cheque at the end of the month, just to find out they mailed it out after finding their error. I'll get it on Tuesday and enjoy multiple bounced cheque fees because of it. My landlord wants his rent. I also had to use my Shoppers Points to get a little bit for the kids baskets and diapers. I spent my last $8 paying the taxes on the redemption. I'm BROKE as BROKE can be, and now an extra $200 in the hole cus of other peoples mistakes. But I'm not complaining. There are ways to survive on a tight budget- but YOU have to be willing to change and work with what you have. No need to get bummed out and bum others out. If you want any pointers PM me and I'll be more than happy to help!
    Last edited by missbobloblaw; Sun, Apr 4th, 2010 at 05:20 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbobloblaw View Post
    I never said it was easy- just said that it can be done. Hell- I got screwed on getting my cheque at the end of the month, just to find out they mailed it out after finding their error. I'll get it on Tuesday and enjoy multiple bounced cheque fees because of it. My landlord wants his rent. I also had to use my Shoppers Points to get a little bit for the kids baskets and diapers. I spent my last $8 paying the taxes on the redemption. I'm BROKE as BROKE can be, and now an extra $200 in the hole cus of other peoples mistakes. But I'm not complaining. There are ways to survive on a tight budget- but YOU have to be willing to change and work with what you have. No need to get bummed out and bum others out. If you want any pointers PM me and I'll be more than happy to help!
    I'm not bumming others out at all..just stating a fact...I work and all i get is $200.00 that's all I'm not even on welfare...cant cause I'm working and plus they'd take money out of me...

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Hello All! I'm back after my week in Vegas. It was kinda hard not having a computer for the first bit. Just won 12 in a search and got the code for 12. Happy Easter everyone!!
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Central Ontario...but will ALWAYS be a Northerner
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maybe View Post
    Hello All! I'm back after my week in Vegas. It was kinda hard not having a computer for the first bit. Just won 12 in a search and got the code for 12. Happy Easter everyone!!
    Welcome back!!!
    Earn FREE amazon.ca gift cards through swagbucks

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Just won another 10sb!
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Just won 12 sbs.. might be a good time to search..
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Page 99 of 2597 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast

Thread Information