User Tag List

Page 1047 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 47 547 947 997 1037 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1057 1097 1147 1547 ... LastLast
Results 15,691 to 15,705 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

WINGFLYER worth 100 points good through 10/5/11.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!

Noodge, glad to hear you are better!

Now it's time to pick up DS from school.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen

In honor of the magazine's 125th anniversary, here is the revised and expanded edition of Good Housekeeping's trusty cook's companion! Filled with 1,275 delicious recipes, this indispensable kitchen reference also offers dependable information on cooking techniques, tools, ingredients, food handling, and nutrition. In addition to popular favorites like Southern Fried Chicken and Strawberry Shortcake, there are 168 new recipes attuned to today's lifestyles, all-new chapters devoted to Canning and Freezing, ideas for holiday celebrations, and mouthwatering new photography. And, as always, every recipe has been triple-tested and perfected for ease, reliability, and great taste in the famed Good Housekeeping Test Kitchens. The enhanced edition includes 24 helpful cooking technique videos from the Good Housekeeping Test Kitchens. In honor of the magazine's 125th anniversary, here is the revised and expanded edition of Good Housekeeping's trusty cook's companion! Filled with 1,275 delicious recipes, this indispensable kitchen reference also offers dependable information on cooking techniques, tools, ingredients, food handling, and nutrition. In addition to popular favorites like Southern Fried Chicken and Strawberry Shortcake, there are 168 new recipes attuned to today's lifestyles, all-new chapters devoted to Canning and Freezing, ideas for holiday celebrations, and mouthwatering new photography. And, as always, every recipe has been triple-tested and perfected for ease, reliability, and great taste in the famed Good Housekeeping Test Kitchens. The enhanced edition includes 24 helpful cooking technique videos from the Good Housekeeping Test Kitchens. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 300000 points!

Don't wait for the storm to pass but enjoy dancing in the rain.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Upper Cut

I was living a hairdresser’s dream. I was making my mark in this all-male field. My appointment book was filled with more and more celebrities. And I was becoming competition for my heroes . . . Behind the scenes of every Hollywood photo shoot, TV appearance, and party in the ’60s, ’70s, and ’80s, there was Carrie White. As the “First Lady of Hairdressing,” Carrie collaborated with Richard Avedon on shoots for Vogue, partied with Jim Morrison, styled Sharon Tate’s hair before her wedding to Roman Polanski, and got high with Jimi Hendrix. She has counted Jennifer Jones, Betsy Bloomingdale, Elizabeth Taylor, Goldie Hawn, and Camille Cosby among her favorite clients. But behind the glamorous facade, Carrie’s world was in perpetual disarray and always had been. After her father abandoned the family when she was still a child, she was sexually abused by her domineering stepfather, and her alcoholic mother was unstable and unreliable. Carrie was sipping cocktails before her tenth birthday, and had had five children and three husbands before her twenty-eighth. She fueled the frenetic pace of her professional life with a steady diet of champagne and vodka, diet pills, cocaine, and heroin, until she eventually lost her home, her car, her career—and nearly her children. But she battled her way back, getting sober, rebuilding her relationships and her reputation as a hairdresser, and today, the name Carrie White is once again on the door of one of Beverly Hills’s most respected salons. An unflinching portrayal of addiction and recovery, Upper Cut proves that even in Hollywood, sometimes you have to fight for a happy ending.
    Get it for 200000 points!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks for the new words and posting new prizes. Have 2 out fo 4 kids at school today - been nice and quiet
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks!
    join superpoints for giftcards & rewards !

http://https://www.superpoints.com/j...CM_B8YEWrCisQo

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words!.

Havent been around much lately but back now as the weather been coldier.

Down to 1 job now as the other 1 the seasons over. Not sure if he will ask us to come back or not.

But been looking for other options only issue is during the winter. The roads get real bad up this way. Applied to a few in the city and hopefully they understand how it is during the winter months and that Im not risking my life for work or money.

Its been decided that we as a family are going to Miami, Florida this coming April.

I plan on stocking up on GC and coupons online for free and pay majority of the trip off with that.

Ive been thinking of taking American Sign Language and they actually offer it in the next town over (25 minute drive) compared to a 2 hour drive to the local college.

My babies are going great it there birthday the 19th of this month. (well thats when I found them). A big whole 1 years old for them even bought them birthday outfits and making them a cake.

Their eyes are a bit running and red again but I still have eyes drops and just watching them.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thanks again

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Thanks for all new words
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

300,000 points

The New Sonoma Cookbook

Delicious, satisfying, and wholesome food that evokes the sundrenched flavors of California: that's why The Sonoma Diet is so popular. The New Sonoma Cookbook has always celebrated California's seasonal cuisine-and this updated edition is better than ever!! It features new family meals, weight loss menus, food and wine pairings, “Cook Once, Eat Twice” recipes, and “No Cook” dishes that are healthy, mouth-watering, and simple to prepare. And when time is short, try one of the quick and easy Sonoma Express meals-perfect for busy weeknights!

Thanks for all the posts!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This week's code word is TUT for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 09/13/11.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Today's code word is INDIVIDUALISTICALLY for 200 points! Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 09/13/11

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Today's code word is INDIVIDUALISTICALLY for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 09/13/11.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This week's code word is EXCELSIOR for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 09/13/11.

Thread Information