User Tag List

Page 1345 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 345 845 1245 1295 1335 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1355 1395 1445 ... LastLast
Results 20,161 to 20,175 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

  1. #20161
    Smart Canuck star84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lower Mainland, B.C.
    Posts
    1,111
    Likes Received
    193
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Thanks for the new words!

    Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    I got me some end of the season snow instead of pretty rain like star84 image. At least, it wasn't that bad and the sun shining off snow yesterday made it more tolerable.
    We actually got some snow too, the here and gone type. It was nice that I had nowhere to be that day.

    Today we're having quite the wind storm. It's definitely one of these kind of days:




    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


    Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

  2. #20162
    Everything is Awesome! :D
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    69,973
    Likes Received
    7372
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)




    Happy The-Day-After-Caturday!


    HelloHello! - Hope everyone's doing Awesome!!! :D

  3. #20163
    Everything is Awesome! :D
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    69,973
    Likes Received
    7372
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)




    Uggie the Dog's Oscar Picks - Best Actor





    Uggie the Dog's Oscar Picks - Best Picture


  4. #20164
    First Aid Officer Ricki911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Adjala - Tosorontio, Ontario
    Age
    31
    Posts
    12,444
    Likes Received
    66
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    Thanks for all the new words!

    I got to fill out the forms for the mystery shop. I emailed explaining that I accepted and did them on the 23rd but then suddenly the dates changed and wont let me complete them. Now Im waiting for her to grade them and see if I get paid.

    My sisters cat is peeing on everything and she cant seem to get it through her head. Ive caught it numerous times trying to and in the middle of peeing on things. She peed on my bed, behind my bed, in the bathroom, kitchen, on some of Patches toys (her favourtire toy), and now my shoes, and winter jacket. She says its my cats yet Ive stood there and watched her cat do it. So I end up cleaning it all because she would leave it there as she insists her cat would never do that.

  5. #20165
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    225
    Likes Received
    286
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    Thanks for all the new words!

    I got to fill out the forms for the mystery shop. I emailed explaining that I accepted and did them on the 23rd but then suddenly the dates changed and wont let me complete them. Now Im waiting for her to grade them and see if I get paid.

    My sisters cat is peeing on everything and she cant seem to get it through her head. Ive caught it numerous times trying to and in the middle of peeing on things. She peed on my bed, behind my bed, in the bathroom, kitchen, on some of Patches toys (her favourtire toy), and now my shoes, and winter jacket. She says its my cats yet Ive stood there and watched her cat do it. So I end up cleaning it all because she would leave it there as she insists her cat would never do that.
    We haqve friends that have the same attitude about their kids......

  6. #20166
    Smart Canuck truckerofbc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Westminster
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2,548
    Likes Received
    43
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)



    Thanks again. Marking spot.
    http://travelsofatrucker.wordpress.com/2012/11/12/travels-of-a-trucker-overcoming-your-fears/
    Check out this rising Canadian Artist. She is on the rise. Please go to her Fan Page and say "Trucker sends me" http://youtu.be/aOm2YOIzixI http://www.facebook.com/RealRosette

  7. #20167
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    4,399
    Likes Received
    932
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)




    Thank you for the words!

  8. #20168
    First Aid Officer Ricki911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Adjala - Tosorontio, Ontario
    Age
    31
    Posts
    12,444
    Likes Received
    66
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMonster'sMom View Post
    We haqve friends that have the same attitude about their kids......
    Its just disgusting how people think. My sister stood there telling me I was lying and it was all my cats I just didnt want to admit it. Now if it were mine I would clean it up, and try to change the behaviour and stop it not deny it and blame others.

    I know a few who are like this its always someone else not them. I remember growing up some kids parents were blaming others, the teacher, and so on never their kids fault.

  9. #20169
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    4,399
    Likes Received
    932
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)




    Im having a bit of trouble with a few words ... I don't know if I marked them under the wrong expiry date or miss spelled.
    Any help appreciated... Thanks keke

    active
    organic
    leila
    desist
    Last edited by kekes; Sun, Feb 26th, 2012 at 01:20 PM.

  10. #20170
    Whistlin' Dixie manzervite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Right behind you.... BOO!
    Posts
    2,873
    Likes Received
    3394
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)




    Today's code word is BULLSEYE for 200 points good thru 2/27/12.

  11. #20171
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,783
    Likes Received
    1201
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Thanks for all the new words!

  12. #20172
    Smart Canuck zoodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,500
    Likes Received
    340
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    thx


    Life is Good

  13. #20173
    Smart Canuck scrapbookingoasis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,311
    Likes Received
    440
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)



    thanks for the new words
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

  14. #20174
    Smart Canuck star84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lower Mainland, B.C.
    Posts
    1,111
    Likes Received
    193
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    Im having a bit of trouble with a few words ... I don't know if I marked them under the wrong expiry date or miss spelled.
    Any help appreciated... Thanks keke

    active
    organic
    leila
    desist
    I was able to use active, organic, and leila earlier today and they worked fine for me. The only difference was that I had the words in caps, otherwise the spelling looks right.
    DESIST expired on the 24th.



    PINKSNAPP doesn't work for me however...


    Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

  15. #20175
    Canadian Genius lotus003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    7,056
    Likes Received
    1632
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)




    Thanks for all the words
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •