User Tag List

Page 248 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 748 1248 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

MIAMY worth 100 points good through 08/08/10

HOTTUB worth 100 points good through 08/08/10

Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Thanks for the words!
    Last edited by cesme77; Thu, Jul 8th, 2010 at 08:48 PM.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Also, very sorry to hear about your puppies, Flip.
    Last edited by cesme77; Thu, Jul 8th, 2010 at 08:48 PM.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks!!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by star84 View Post
    MIAMY worth 100 points good through 08/08/10

HOTTUB worth 100 points good through 08/08/10

thanks for the new words

I still haven't heard from P&P about my tracking number for my parcel so I think it might have been shipped back
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for all the new words...still trying to catch up on the old ones...stupid work again getting in my way lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Thanks for the new words Star84.
    And that Excel is working wonders for me. It's almost as if I knew what I was doing. lol

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks for the new words
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimmie bt View Post
    Thanks for the new words Star84.
    And that Excel is working wonders for me. It's almost as if I knew what I was doing. lol
    I'm so happy that's working out for you now. Plus nothing feels better than learning something new and really getting the hang of things. And it should also give you more confidence to try exploring more things on your computer. Usually things aren't as scary as they first look.

Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

anfordper 7.14 ecard

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Thanks for the news words everyone! It's Friday Hubby and I are going away to celebrate our 1 year anniversary
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Today's code word is LOVINGYOU for 450 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 07/10/10.

Name:  pinocchio4.gif
Views: 911
Size:  34.8 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks everyone for the new words.......

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks everyone.

There are new prizes too
    Joe Nichols: Old Things New (CD)

Neotraditional country singer-songwriter Joe Nichols, grew-up watching his father play bass and singing in the honky-tonks around this hometown, Rogers, Arkansas. It was while working as a mechanic that Nichols met country producer Randy Edwards and with aid of Edwards signed to short-lived label, Intersound Records. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 150000 points!

Organically Raised: Conscious Cooking for Babies and Toddlers (Paperback)

A cookbook with a conscience, Organically Raised shows parents how to replace bland processed shelf staples with flavorful, pesticide-free meals that babies will love, laying the groundwork for a lifetime of good nutrition and enthusiastic eating. Organically Raised shows families how easy it is to make safe, wholesome food at home and create lasting family mealtime rituals. The simple, seasonal purées for new babies and inventive recipes from around the world for toddlers and young children provide parents with all of the tools they need to raise adventurous eaters. The cookbook also includes important information about nutrition for children, common food allergies, a handy feeding journal, and inspiring “Mama Mantras” to help parents prepare meals that nurture their children’s bodies, minds, and spirits. With photographs featuring delicious, healthy baby food and recipes that focus on a few basic fresh ingredients, Organically Raised makes cooking for babies and young toddlers easy and appealing to even the most inexperienced cook. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 225000 points!

Kenny G Heart and Soul (CD)

In a recording career that spans almost three decades and 23 albums, Grammy Award-winning saxophonist Kenny G has grafted elements of R&B, pop and Latin to a jazz foundation solidifying his reputation as the premiere artist in contemporary jazz. Since the early ‘80s, his combination of unparalleled instrumental chops and indelible melodies has resulted in sales of more than 75 million records… Click here for more details!
    Get it for 190000 points!

Mama Never Told Me... (Paperback)

When you're pregnant, there are chat rooms to talk about symptoms. You may have a friend walk you through your baby registry. You can even see a movie of an actual birth! What you won't find online or in a bookstore are people talking about how everyone around you loses their minds! Mama Never Told Me... is a collection of off-the-wall comments & questions posed to a pregnant woman. What started as an "am I just being hormonal" question to the author's husband...eventually resulted in the birth of Mama Never Told Me... Get away from all of the serious pregnancy topics and laugh a little with Mama Never Told Me...! Click here for more details!
    Get it for 200000 points!

Shoe Angels

Shoe Angels are a unique patent pending product that protects women’s valuable casual and dressy shoes from scuffs, dirt and damage caused by driving and daily wear and tear. By placing the transparent Angel Protector on the back of your shoe, you create a barrier between your shoe and the car mat. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 350000 points!

Talhotblond (DVD)

Anybody who loves lurid, real-life homicide cases with mind boggling revelations will crave this skillfully made documentary about a cyberspace femme fatale who turned two grown men against one another. These two guys participated in Internet chat room sessions with an 18-year old hottie. Forty-seven year old factory worker Thomas Montgomery, currently serving a 20-year stretch in Attica Correctional Facility in New York, was an unhappily married man with two daughters aged 12 and 14-years old. Montgomery was suffering from impotence when he met Jessica in an Internet chat room purely by accident. Montgomery masqueraded as an 18-year old battle scarred Marine sniper named Tommy when he learned that Jessi was a West Virginia high school senior. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 300000 points!

She's Out of My League (DVD)

A gorgeous girl takes an interest in an ordinary guy in She's Out of My League, only to find their relationship questioned, criticized, and outright scoffed at by their friends and families. When airport security guard Kirk (Jay Baruchel, best known from supporting roles in Knocked Up and Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist) recovers the cell phone of knockout Molly (Alice Eve, Crossing Over), she asks him out to a hockey game as thanks. When a romance blossoms, Kirk is amazed--but not half as amazed as his buddies, who explain at length why Kirk is inferior in every way to this "perfect girl." This emphasis on the social ripples of the romance separates She's Out of My League from the usual average-guy-beautiful-girl romance; the web of admiration, envy, insecurity, and social anxiety is the real topic of the movie, not bland morals like "love is blind" or "true beauty is within." Well, that and a lot of embarrassing comic bits involving shaving, premature ejaculation, and more--some bits wouldn't be out of place in There's Something About Mary. It's not a great movie (Molly's role is underdeveloped, though not as badly here as in most boy-centered sex comedies), but Baruchel's puppy-dog charm, the better-than-average dialogue, and a strong supporting cast (particularly T.J. Miller, Cloverfield, and Krysten Ritter, Confessions of a Shopaholic) lift She's Out of My League above the ordinary. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 395000 points!
    Last edited by scrapbookingoasis; Fri, Jul 9th, 2010 at 08:27 AM. Reason: new prizes
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks all

Thread Information