User Tag List

Page 519 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 517 518 519 520 521 529 569 619 1019 1519 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Kiddie DVD UP!!! see the points required is gone UP to 500,000!!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Thanks soooo much guys!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks for all the new words.............

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words!

Finally got the Internt back!. Also, just finished my Christmas shopping (guess who got the most - cashier at WM & Dollorama was laughing at me since mahority of the gifts were for my babies) and now off to bed.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by halleycat View Post
    new prize:

Millstone and Folgers One Cup Coffee Prize Pack

do you think that the coffee machine is in the prize pack?
    Yes the Keurig Brewer is the machine pictured, which is why the prize pack also includes the K-cups (I have a Tassimo myself). That's why I said it was a good deal (at a million points) when I posted the first batch of prizes earlier today. Especially when there are now books and DVDs going for half that!

Others seemed to have thought so too (or there were very few of them) because I noticed it was also the first prize to disappear... gone by 2 or 3 p.m.
    Last edited by cityguy; Wed, Nov 17th, 2010 at 06:50 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yet more prizes added (I think some of them are just old, unsold prizes they pulled out of mothballs, though ):

Sony Portable DVD Player (Black)

Watch movies anytime and anywhere you want with Sony's cool and colorful Portable DVD Player! With a 6hr battery life, an 8" high-resolution swivel screen that provides a clear and crisp picture from any angle, 2 headphone jacks for sharing, and a car adapter that ensures your movies outlast even the longest road trip. And when you want more than movies, the FX820 plays your CDs or MP3s, and lets you view your personal photo albums. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 6000000 points!

Verbatim InSight 320 GB External hard drive 320 Gigabytes

For a portable hard drive that continuously displays available free space, take a peak at the Verbatim InSight hard drive with an Always On LCD that shows the drive's available free space and personalized name. The Always On LCD display automatically updates when the drive is connected and/or safely dismounted and is easily renamed right from your PC or MAC. With an Always On display, the Verbatim InSight hard drive is a plug-and-play external drive that keeps you in the know - even when it's disconnected.
    Get it for 6000000 points!

Jim, Who Ran Away from His Nurse, and Was Eaten by a Lion [Hardcover]

Parents who will stop at nothing to make their children behave may want to present this Victorian cautionary talein good spirit, of course. Belloc's Jim is very well provided for in his self-controlled parents' home. The naughty boy defects, though, running away from Nurse, and is eaten by a zoo lion. Chess's art shows off the splendor of indoor life in those days: trim, warm interiors with a la mode wallpaper and draperies. She also presents very personable zoo bears, ant-eaters, Ponto the lion and a very veracious zookeeper. The images herein (Jim's gulp by gulp journey into the lion; his head rolling around on the pavement) make a lasting impressionbeware cautionary tales! Ages 7-up. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 500000 points!

Shalom Sesame: Welcome to Israel (DVD)

Grover goes to Israel! Join your favorite blue monster and his new pal, Anneliese van der Pol, as they begin to explore this beautiful land. It's an adventure they'll never forget -- full of fun, friends and flying falafel! Click here for more details!

Shalom Sesame: Chanukan - The Missing Menorah (DVD)

It's time to celebrate Chanukah in Israel! Grover's bringing the latkes and all is well until Anneliese gets caught in a game of tag with a chicken and loses her special menorah! Can her Muppet friends find the missing menorah in time to celebrate Chanukah? Starring Anneliese Van Der Pol and Guest Appearance by Debi Mazar. Click here for more details!

Labou (DVD)

When 3 young friends set out to find a centuries-old pirate ship lost in the Louisiana bayou, they discover an adventure beyond their wildest imagination...and a magical swamp creature named Labou! With map in land, schoolmates Gavin, Emily and "Toddster" are undeterred by scary pirate tales...until they run into the ghost of Captain LeRouge and one of his real-life descendents! To make matters worse, greedy oil tycoons are buying up swampland to build a huge oil refinery. Working together with their new pal Labou, the kids race to stay ahead of the bad guys and save the bayou from destruction. Enchanting, endearing and irresistibly fun for the whole family, Labou proves that friendship is the greatest treasure of all! Click here for more details!

Bob the Builder: Heavy Duty Diggers (DVD)

See Bob the Builder and the Can-Do Crew like never before through the power of CGI animation! Bob and the team are hard at work in their new location in Harbor Town where Lofty leads the construction of a new ocean pier and transforms an old shack into a surf school. Scratch, the newest addition to the Top Team, is digging his way into all sorts of adventures with Scoop at the museum, and Scrambler attempts to build a tree house at the school by himself. So grab your hard hat and get ready to find out why having fun is getting it done! Click here for more details!

Billy Blanks Jr.: Dance with Me Cardio Fit (DVD)

Experience the hottest new dance fitness sensation with Billy Blanks Jr.! Billy Jr. and his wife Sharon take you through three complete dance routines, showing you how to shake it and burn mega fat – Hip-Hop, Country and Bollywood style. The “Dance With Me” system combines easy-to-follow dance routines with 2-minute cardio bursts to help you build stamina and burn up to double the calories. This workout is specifically designed for all ages, shapes and sizes, so get ready to put the fun into fitness for the best time you’ll ever have losing weight! Click here for more details!

Goosebumps: Go Eat Worms (DVD)

In the first episode of this DVD, a boy who is obsessed with worms gets a role reversal when the worms start to manipulate him and take over his world. It offers a good lesson on respecting nature. Bad Hare Day starts off with a hair-rising bang inside a magic shop. Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes is a delightfully haunting tale of lawn ornaments that come to life. The DVD is entertaining for older children with great imaginations. They are based on R.L. Stine’s popular novels for tweens. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 600000 points!

Element: Slim & Tone Pilates (DVD)

Pilates is ideal for creating strong healthy bodies that are slim, flexible, and lean. Filmed on a beautiful location overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this dynamic workout includes both standard mat exercises and apparatus mat exercises. The apparatus exercises, which are usually done in a Pilates studio on a reformer, enhance the routine and give you a taste of the studio experience in your own home—without purchasing any expensive equipment. This specially designed combination of the two types of Pilates provides you with a very complete workout that will slim, tone, and firm your whole body. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 600000 points!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

A big thank you for posting the new words!

That Labou DVD is definitely recycled and marked up. It used to be worth 300,000 pts.

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy View Post
    Yet more prizes added (I think some of them are just old, unsold prizes they pulled out of mothballs, though ):

Labou (DVD)

When 3 young friends set out to find a centuries-old pirate ship lost in the Louisiana bayou, they discover an adventure beyond their wildest imagination...and a magical swamp creature named Labou! With map in land, schoolmates Gavin, Emily and "Toddster" are undeterred by scary pirate tales...until they run into the ghost of Captain LeRouge and one of his real-life descendents! To make matters worse, greedy oil tycoons are buying up swampland to build a huge oil refinery. Working together with their new pal Labou, the kids race to stay ahead of the bad guys and save the bayou from destruction. Enchanting, endearing and irresistibly fun for the whole family, Labou proves that friendship is the greatest treasure of all! Click here for more details!
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by $$$wise View Post
    That Labou DVD is definitely recycled and marked up. It used to be worth 300,000 pts.
    Yeah that was the one I recognized, too -- didn't realize they had marked it up though, much less by two-thirds! But then they're all overpriced, probably for the Christmas rush.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

AIRBENDER worth 100 points good through 12/17/10.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Thanks!!!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Thanks for the words! I got alot to catch up on

Trading Score
    35 (97%)

Thanks everyone! Hope your weeks have been great and you are heading into awesome holiday filled weekends|!!!!

“I am too young to realize that certain things are impossible. So I will do them anyways. ”

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the new words everyone. Soon I will be able to redeem for something!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks for all the words
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Thread Information