User Tag List

Page 994 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 494 894 944 984 992 993 994 995 996 1004 1044 1094 1494 ... LastLast
Results 14,896 to 14,910 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    I have a question.

Has it ever happened to you that the item from Points and Prizes was sent by UPS, UPS posted on thier page (according to tracking number) that the item was delivered (even there is a proof of delivery) but you didn't (!) get the item?

That's exactly happened to me now! And I have to solve this problem! This is first time that happened to me.
    contact UPS and let them know it was never delivered to you.

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anne99 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your problem mia. (I would call ups first)

I haven't been getting my newsletters. It has been like 3 days. I just used the link below to tell sheknows. But maybe if more people do it they may do something about it. This link can also be found at the bottom of the page on sheknows, it is labeled "contact us".

http://www.sheknows.com/mediakit/contact-us
    Thank you, Anne99.

Yes, I called UPS and they told me to tell the shipper (Points and Prizes) to contact them. I emailed Points and Prizes.

So I have to wait now.

That's so frustrating, now I'm thinking to whom UPS guy delivered the item (thoses fitness wedges). And the thing is that on their page, on the proof of delivery, it's said " Met a customer man". But I'm not a man! I have a unique name, non-English (Mia is my user name here). And there's no signature as a proof of delivery either.

And I thought only Purolator has problems. But it's occured, UPS also does have them!
    Last edited by Mia; Tue, Aug 2nd, 2011 at 02:51 PM.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Mia, I really hope you get your prize!

If not try to at least get your points back.

Please keep us updated.

Lots of Luck!

Don't wait for the storm to pass but enjoy dancing in the rain.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    I have a question.

Has it ever happened to you that the item from Points and Prizes was sent by UPS, UPS posted on thier page (according to tracking number) that the item was delivered (even there is a proof of delivery) but you didn't (!) get the item?

That's exactly happened to me now! And I have to solve this problem! This is first time that happened to me.
    Yes I have had this (not with a points and prizes order - but for an order for my website - so a few hundred dollar value!!). Fortunately the person who received it contacted us! I contacted UPS and they said they can deliver the item to a neighbour if we are not home. I informed them that a) I was home that day, b) I signed a for a safe drop spot so it didn't need to go to a neighbour and c) that they delivered it to a neighbour that was a mile down the road (we are in the country) and we have 4 neighbours that are RIGHT beside us.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

The Cupcake Bible

The Cupcake Bible is a definitive cookbook for bringing the cupcake craze into your kitchen. With almost 150 recipes to choose from, the Cupcake Bible lets you create a special cupcake for every occasion. The cookbook features an extensive introduction of important tips and techniques, and full-color photographs accompany most of the recipes. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 300000 points!

Record A Story My Grandma Is Special

Your child can read a story to Grandma even if Grandma lives far away. Record a Story: My Grandma Is Special enables children to create and record their own story. Send it to Grandma, and she can enjoy the gift of a grandchild’s voice reading a story to her for years to come. Record a Story: My Grandma Is Special features cartoon animal families demonstrating why Grandma is special. For example: “Because they have the coolest slumber parties.” Each time a child turns a page, a musical tune plays and a narrator reads the words on the page. At that point, a child can re-record the words, and add his or her own personal thoughts about Grandma. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 200000 points!

3 Books In 1: Silly Snacks, Classroom Treats, Cookie Dough Fun

3 Cookbooks in 1: Silly Snacks; Classroom Treats; Cookie Dough Fun helps you create delicious goodies that children can enjoy as snacks or take along to school for treats for their classmates. This collection—it’s like getting three cookbooks for the price of one—is comprised of more than 155 all-time favorite recipes. You’ll find kid-approved snacks, open-faced sandwiches, wraps and rolls, milkshakes and smoothies, and sweet treats of every kind in cute and quirky colors and shapes that kids love. Healthy choices as well as treats abound in this comprehensive cookbook, jam-packed with fun-to-make, fun-to-serve, and fun-to-eat recipes. And kids will love to get involved in making these colorful and imaginative creations. Click here for more details!

Story Reader 2.0 with Cars 2

Story Reader 2.0 is the latest generation of the popular Story Reader system that brings to life stories about children’s favorite characters. The Story Reader 2.0 and Cars 2 Storybook set, designed for children ages 3 years and older, is comprised of a Story Reader 2.0 console and a Cars 2 storybook and cartridge that tells a story adapted from the 2011 Disney-Pixar movie Cars 2. Click here for more details!

The Smurfs Sound Book

The Smurfs Sound Book has an attached eight-button audio module that enables children to add voices, music, and other sounds to a story adapted from the 2011 movie The Smurfs. The story follows the Smurfs as they find themselves stranded in New York City with Gargamel on their trail. The interactive book is recommended for children ages 3 and older. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 250 points!

The Canning and Preserving Handbook

The Canning and Preserving Handbook presents reliable, easy-to-follow instructions for preserving fresh produce at home, which saves money and provides families with nutritious, flavorful fruits and vegetables all year long. Step-by-step instructions, based on the latest research-based, government-approved canning methods and processing times, and color illustrations teach you how to properly select, handle, and can fresh fruits and vegetables. Click here for more details!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This week's code word is BALL for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 08/09/11

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This week's code word is MAT for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 08/09/11.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This week's code word is EXTERIOR for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 08/09/11.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This week's code word is DOG for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 08/09/11.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

10 Minute Solution Best Belly Blasters

NO TIME TO EXERCISE? We have the solution for you--the 10 Minute Solution! Everyone can find at least ten minutes in their day, and we've put together our 6 most effective ab workouts ever that are just 10 minutes apiece. Compact and ultra-efficient, the 10 minute sessions fit into even the busiest of schedules because you can split them into 6 separate workouts or mix and match your favorites to fit your schedule each day. These segments feature the best techniques and the best instructors to help you achieve a trim, toned and tight tummy!
    Get it for 500000 points!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This week's code word is FRENETIC for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 08/09/11.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Points & Prizes word: BRUSCHETTA (exp 8-05-11) 150 points

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Today's code word is ACTUAL for 200 points! Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 08/09/11

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks!
    join superpoints for giftcards & rewards !

http://https://www.superpoints.com/j...CM_B8YEWrCisQo

Thread Information