User Tag List

Page 1548 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 548 1048 1448 1498 1538 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1558 1598 ... LastLast
Results 23,206 to 23,220 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

so confused,it has been so long since i have been on points and prizes. i really hope i get my credits back because i had a lot and i recall them always neglecting to add points for me in the past viewing the new rewards though,this is going to be awsome! Will definately have ot get bafck into it if all goes well. So you can't do anything for rewards right now,correct?
    improperganda and sk43213 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by daiquiri View Post
    I am beginning to feel like Pavlov's dog with no credits yet...
    I know the feeling as I am not getting credits either like for all the three hint articles above.

Did you try the suggestions like erasing cookies, logging in to the SheKnows site as well as Rewards account, etc?

Did the SheKnows Rewards Team respond to you yet?

Yes, it's a "free" site and the new prizes are awesome and they are totally within their rights to make changes to the site. But they get monies for our clicks and time is money. Let's see too how quickly the new awesome prizes last and are replenished as well.

Again, I am not so much upset the site changed, it's that we won't have as much to share with the changes. I love this community!
    Last edited by Noodge; Thu, Aug 2nd, 2012 at 11:55 PM.
    zoodle, Jettred, kimmie bt and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"borrowed"
    COMPLEX - 200 points, 8/6

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Ok I am trying this out.

First problem I had, was, I was being directed to sheknows.ca and I was unable to find any of the articles.
    But I finally found a url that had Sheknows.com. Then I used the search feature and found all the articles really easily. But no credit was being applied, so I logged in on sheknows.com (this is found above the search, top right) using my PnP logon.

Finally I started seeing points. These were indicated on the top black bar with black star in a white circle. I saw several messages in that area regarding points being credited. Checked my account (http://rewards.sheknows.com) and I am getting credit for my clicks. But I don't know how long before I see my available credit change from ZERO? I see a list of points that I earned but they are not available to use yet? But on the black bar (at the top)on sheknows.com the available credit isn't zero, it is over 20 for me right now!

Interesting, very interesting!
    Last edited by Anne99; Fri, Aug 3rd, 2012 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Additional Info

Don't wait for the storm to pass but enjoy dancing in the rain.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I had to log into http://rewards.sheknows.com first, before it would let me login on the sheknows.com site. Then I saw the points adding up! So, it was 2 logins required for me!
    improperganda, Noodge and sk43213 like this.

Don't wait for the storm to pass but enjoy dancing in the rain.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can't log in though... it recognizes my email as existing... but nothing happens when I join it to FB or try with my email. I reset my pswd, and still nothing. Can get on the old site, but not the new one at all
    improperganda likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    I know the feeling as I am not getting credits either like for all the three hint articles above.

Did you try the suggestions like erasing cookies, logging in to the SheKnows site as well as Rewards account, etc?

Did the SheKnows Rewards Team respond to you yet?

Yes, it's a "free" site and the new prizes are awesome and they are totally within their rights to make changes to the site. But they get monies for our clicks and time is money. Let's see too how quickly the new awesome prizes last and are replenished as well.

Again, I am not so much upset the site changed, it's that we won't have as much to share with the changes. I love this community!

Yes they said they solved my problem.
    However
    1. I still have 0 points
    2 When I try to login to the site to answer their question it tells me I already have an account but I need to respond to the welcoming email. What email? I asked for a new welcoming email and haven't gotten that yet. I don't know how many sites they've set up and asked them why they did this since nothing seems to work. And

NO THEY DID NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM even though they said they did.

Good luck to us all. They get paid and we get aggravation. Wonder how long we all are going to hang around for this!!!

Incidently the 15 :1 is a reverse split on the stock market and I've gone through them before. it is usually a very bad sign!!! The company usually goes bankrupt right afterward.
    Last edited by daiquiri; Fri, Aug 3rd, 2012 at 03:49 AM.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I have 12 reward credits but i have no idea how i got them. Any explanations?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anne99 View Post
    Ok I am trying this out.

First problem I had, was, I was being directed to sheknows.ca and I was unable to find any of the articles.
    But I finally found a url that had Sheknows.com. Then I used the search feature and found all the articles really easily. But no credit was being applied, so I logged in on sheknows.com (this is found above the search, top right) using my PnP logon.

Finally I started seeing points. These were indicated on the top black bar with black star in a white circle. I saw several messages in that area regarding points being credited. Checked my account (http://rewards.sheknows.com) and I am getting credit for my clicks. But I don't know how long before I see my available credit change from ZERO? I see a list of points that I earned but they are not available to use yet? But on the black bar (at the top)on sheknows.com the available credit isn't zero, it is over 20 for me right now!

Interesting, very interesting!
    Yes, this is what I have been talking about.

1) That's why I have recommended to folks to sign in to the SheKnows site too as it can't hurt. There is a log in prompt on the top right corner when on the SheKnows site if folks do not get the log in page that you mentioned. Folks log in to the SheKnows site with the same info they use to log in to P&P or SheKnows Rewards site.
    2)The SheKnows Rewards Team told me to disregard the amount in the black bar at top of page and star notations. Those points are 'inaccurate' and the only amount that counts is the amount of available credit on profile page of new site. Yep, the list of credits earn called Credit Summary is 'inaccurate' according to them.

In the credit summary, it shows the views of the hint newsletter articles yet I got no credit for them on the available credit profile page.

At least, I now know that I am not the only one having issues with the available credit. I appreciate everyone's input!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    I have 12 reward credits but i have no idea how i got them. Any explanations?
    Click on the Available Credits link to see your transaction history. I got 5 x 3 points for Remodeling Hunt pageviews, then another bunch of single points for channel pageviews.

For reference, I didn't sign into anything but SheKnows Rewards itself. And I didn't get the points instantly yesterday either, they just showed up today.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by honeycombz View Post
    I can't log in though... it recognizes my email as existing... but nothing happens when I join it to FB or try with my email. I reset my pswd, and still nothing. Can get on the old site, but not the new one at all
    Please make sure you contact them at [email protected] so they can investigate. The more vocal people are perhaps the quicker they fix the errors?

Oh, I also came across this to contact them as well:
    [email protected]
    Good luck!

URGH, I keep taking off the active links and they come right back up? When I am make the changes it shows as link removed then when I click on save, back they are in the post. I am sorry folks.
    Last edited by Noodge; Fri, Aug 3rd, 2012 at 10:38 AM. Reason: I remove active link using icon and they pop back up????
    kimmie bt and improperganda like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy View Post
    Click on the Available Credits link to see your transaction history. I got 5 x 3 points for Remodeling Hunt pageviews, then another bunch of single points for channel pageviews.

For reference, I didn't sign into anything but SheKnows Rewards itself. And I didn't get the points instantly yesterday either, they just showed up today.
    As I have been warning folks, this might not match up. The only credits that SheKnows Rewards Teams says is valid are the amount listed as Available Credit on profile page of new site. So, it depends on where the 12 credits are appearing.

You are lucky, cityguy, if your credit summary matches your available credits amount. Usually the credit summary totals up to more than the available credits. And at some point, the available credits drops even though the amount in credit summary recap does not. I got to a certain point and my available credits went bye bye and no explanation for this from their customer service except not to rely on credit summary recap.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The hints did not work for me at all, because I could not get out of "sheknows.ca" even when I typed in "sheknows.com", so I am extremely appreciative of the shared links. maybe that is what will keep the board alive! Very frustrating!!! While I searched yesterday I clicked through quite a few pages with no credits.....sigh.....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    You are lucky, cityguy, if your credit summary matches your available credits amount.
    They do match right now. More importantly, my 18 credits are the equivalent of 270 points on the old site -- hot diggity! I'm raking it in hand over fist now!
    Last edited by cityguy; Fri, Aug 3rd, 2012 at 10:40 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by daiquiri View Post
    Yes they said they solved my problem.
    However
    1. I still have 0 points
    2 When I try to login to the site to answer their question it tells me I already have an account but I need to respond to the welcoming email. What email? I asked for a new welcoming email and haven't gotten that yet. I don't know how many sites they've set up and asked them why they did this since nothing seems to work. And

NO THEY DID NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM even though they said they did.

Good luck to us all. They get paid and we get aggravation. Wonder how long we all are going to hang around for this!!!

Incidently the 15 :1 is a reverse split on the stock market and I've gone through them before. it is usually a very bad sign!!! The company usually goes bankrupt right afterward.
    I am sorry to hear that you ran across the same issue I had as I was not thrilled when they marked mine solved too yet there was no clear answer?

I am off to physical therapy rehab with loved on now so I'll drop back in afterwards to see what's new. Maybe we will all be able to help each other figure this out even if their customer service doesn't?

Thread Information