User Tag List

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 494
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: Coupon Sightings in Windsor

  1. #211
    Smart Canuck tinkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Windsor, ON
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,492
    Likes Received
    17
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)



    Anyone find/seen any Dove coupons recently?
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic


  2. #212
    Canadian Guru Jeniana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Windsor, ON
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,012
    Likes Received
    2371
    Trading Score
    523 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by tinkb View Post
    Anyone find/seen any Dove coupons recently?
    I found these:
    $2 WYB2 Dove products (2 different full sized products from different product lines: face care, hair care, anti-perspirant, body wash, bar and hand&body lotion) 89288231 Dec 31, 2011

    yesterday at the Tecumseh&Central Metro.

    To the jerk at Metro - just take the whole coupon booklet next time, don't just rip out the coupons and leave the rest PS: You forgot the coupons on the front of the booklet!

    Metro - Tecumseh&Central
    Found Sept 15
    $0.50 Diana Gravy 05749805 Mar 31, 2012
    $3 Van Houtte Specialty coffee (Espresso 260 g and 340 g, Fair Trade Organic 312 g and 340 g, Single Origin 213 g and 340 g, Flavoured 280 g) 1190128 May 31, 2012
    $1 Melitta coffee 14708233 Dec 31, 2011
    $0.75 Melitta filter 14708246 Dec 31, 2011
    $0.50 Pillsbury Cookies or Cinnamon Rolls (exc. seasonal cookies) 76143335 Dec 31, 2011
    Free Nestea Green Tea or Zero Green Tea (12 x 341 ml) WYB2 Nestea products (12 x 341 ml) 56312474 Dec 31, 2011
    $0.50 Nestle Pure Life Sparkling WYB 2 x 1 L bottles or WYB 1 x 6 x 500 ml case 82402701 Mar 31, 2012
    $0.75 WYB2 Campbell's Ready to Use broths 00923330 Dec 31, 2011
    $0.50 Yoplait Source 16 x 100 g or 650 g product Feb 28, 2012
    $0.75 So Good beverage 1.89 L 69105542 Dec 31, 2011
    $2 WYB2 Dove products (2 different full sized products from different product lines: face care, hair care, anti-perspirant, body wash, bar and hand&body lotion) 89288231 Dec 31, 2011

    Wake Up Your Breakast booklet - 2 different versions, one had two extra coupons:
    $0.75 Nordica Cottage Cheese 02707150 Sept 30, 2012
    $0.75 Gay Lea Spreadables 02707176 Sept 30, 2012

    Both versions had all of these:
    $1 Smucker's product 51526304 Mar 31, 2012
    $1 Smucker's Simple Blends 51526290 Mar 31, 2012
    $1 WYB3 Carnation Evaporated milk 370 ml products 51525907 Apr 30, 2012
    $0.75 Eggo 8 ct waffles (any flavour) 71578516 Mar 31, 2012
    $1 any Folgers coffee product 30401554 Mar 31, 2012
    $1 Gay Lea spreadables butter (regular or light) 02707163 Sept 30, 2012
    $0.50 Dempster's White or 100% Wheat sliced bread 12518539 Dec 30, 2011
    $1 Nordica cottage cheese 02707147 Sept 30, 2012
    Last edited by Jeniana; Fri, Sep 16th, 2011 at 03:55 PM.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo


  3. #213
    Canadian Guru Jeniana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Windsor, ON
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,012
    Likes Received
    2371
    Trading Score
    523 (100%)




    I actually found a coupon at Walmart today! I hardly ever see any at WM.

    Walmart - Tecumseh Rd
    Found September 16
    B2G1 Aquafina Plus Vitamins regular or 10 cal (591 ml) 82411314 Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited by Jeniana; Sat, Sep 17th, 2011 at 07:13 PM.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo


  4. #214
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    LaSalle, Ontario
    Posts
    657
    Likes Received
    46
    Trading Score
    353 (100%)



    Great find Jeniana - I like the Orange or Tangerine flavour ones

  5. #215
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    Posts
    204
    Likes Received
    7
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)



    I also have found that most Shoppers drug marts have the Dove coupons right now. If you are unable to locate some let me know and I can get some for you I live across the street from a Shoppers & they usually have plenty.
    Jeniana likes this.

  6. #216
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    Posts
    204
    Likes Received
    7
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)



    I am going to have to check out that Metro, it seems as though you find a lot of coupons there. I would love to get a hold of those coupon booklets where about did you say you found them ?

  7. #217
    Canadian Guru Jeniana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Windsor, ON
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,012
    Likes Received
    2371
    Trading Score
    523 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by shoppingwiz View Post
    I am going to have to check out that Metro, it seems as though you find a lot of coupons there. I would love to get a hold of those coupon booklets where about did you say you found them ?
    One version was found near the Gay Lea spreadables and the other was found near the jam.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo


  8. #218
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    33
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    went there today and was excited to see the booklets until i realized someone ripped all the coupons out :-(

  9. #219
    Canadian Guru Jeniana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Windsor, ON
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,012
    Likes Received
    2371
    Trading Score
    523 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by hlussier View Post
    went there today and was excited to see the booklets until i realized someone ripped all the coupons out :-(
    That's terrible! I hate when people do that. They should at least have the decency to take the whole booklet with them I saw a few booklets like that when I was there the other day and I took them with me because I didn't want someone else to grab them and be disappointed. Then I noticed they had coupons on the front the jerk forgot to take, haha.

    I saw those booklets at Sobeys last week, I wonder if there would be any left? They were slightly different from the Metro ones. The Metros on Wyandotte near Janisse and at Tecumseh&Southfield are usually pretty good for coupons too and might have the booklets. I hope you're able to find some!
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo


  10. #220
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13
    Likes Received
    7
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)


    Ladies...thanks for this thread. Lots of work put into it. I am new to the site and am excited to find it. Thanks especially to Jeniana WOW can't believe who many in store coupons you find. I not usually go to Metro or Rexall however I will start just to look for savings.....

    Thank you again

  11. #221
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13
    Likes Received
    7
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)


    Zellers Tsh Mall
    Smile Like A Pro Booklets in the toothpaste isle 3.50 worth of coupons

    Shoppers Tsh Mall
    Benylin Extra Strenth 2.50
    Tylenol Complele 3.00

    Sobeys Tsh
    Vim 1.00
    AirWick Oil Twin Pack .50

    Metro (by Banwell)
    VH Seamers 1.50 wub2
    Pantene 1.00
    Jeniana likes this.

  12. #222
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southwestern Ontario
    Posts
    69
    Likes Received
    1
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)



    Shoppers at the Roundhouse(across from Devonshire mall) had 2 or 3 coupon displays for the Dove $2 off WUB 2 different products. I was there yesterday and grabbed a couple (coupons I mean not full tearpads) an there were still lots to be had. They were in a couple of different places throughout the store.
    Wow! Lots of coupons at Metro.
    Jeniana likes this.
    Join me on Swag Bucks and earn points towards purchases just for doing things you do everyday. Earn easily by playing games,watching videos and playing games.

    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thatzawrap

  13. #223
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    Posts
    204
    Likes Received
    7
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)



    I also went to Metro on Tec & Central Today could not find the coupon booklets and they had them everywhere 3 places that I can remember. I certainly did get some coupons when I was there though. They have a display down the toilet paper isle that is for Dr. Oetker (Shirriff lemon pie filling) the coupon was buy 2 get 1 free. They were on sale for 3 for $5 so I bought 6 & got 3 free ! ( I do a lot of baking for a fundraiser)

    It also came with 4 more coupons save $1 when you buy any 2 Dr O mousse,
    save $1 when you buy 2 mousse 50 cal, save $1 on your next purchase of ANY Dr O desserts, save .50 when you buy 2 pouches or any 1 box of Dr O added touch baking mixes.

    I also found a coupon for .50 off Pillsbury cookies or cinnamon rolls

    Save .50 when you buy any 2 nestle pure life sparkling 1 L bottles or 6x 500ml case

    Save $1 off the purchase of any High liner 680g product


    I will definitely visit that store again ! Thank you
    Jeniana likes this.

  14. #224
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    LaSalle, Ontario
    Posts
    657
    Likes Received
    46
    Trading Score
    353 (100%)



    Shoppers - LaSalle
    Found Sept 19
    $4.00 Advil Nighttime 40's 12922635 Oct 16, 2011
    $2.00 any StudioLine product 46963693 Dec 31, 2011
    $2.00 WUB2 different Dove products 89288231 Dec 31, 2011
    Jeniana likes this.

  15. #225
    Canadian Guru Jeniana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Windsor, ON
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,012
    Likes Received
    2371
    Trading Score
    523 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by RPNShell View Post
    Shoppers - LaSalle
    Found Sept 19
    $4.00 Advil Nighttime 40's 12922635 Oct 16, 2011
    $2.00 any StudioLine product 46963693 Dec 31, 2011
    $2.00 WUB2 different Dove products 89288231 Dec 31, 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shoppingwiz View Post
    I also went to Metro on Tec & Central Today could not find the coupon booklets and they had them everywhere 3 places that I can remember. I certainly did get some coupons when I was there though. They have a display down the toilet paper isle that is for Dr. Oetker (Shirriff lemon pie filling) the coupon was buy 2 get 1 free. They were on sale for 3 for $5 so I bought 6 & got 3 free ! ( I do a lot of baking for a fundraiser)

    It also came with 4 more coupons save $1 when you buy any 2 Dr O mousse,
    save $1 when you buy 2 mousse 50 cal, save $1 on your next purchase of ANY Dr O desserts, save .50 when you buy 2 pouches or any 1 box of Dr O added touch baking mixes.

    I also found a coupon for .50 off Pillsbury cookies or cinnamon rolls

    Save .50 when you buy any 2 nestle pure life sparkling 1 L bottles or 6x 500ml case

    Save $1 off the purchase of any High liner 680g product


    I will definitely visit that store again ! Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatzawrap View Post
    Shoppers at the Roundhouse(across from Devonshire mall) had 2 or 3 coupon displays for the Dove $2 off WUB 2 different products. I was there yesterday and grabbed a couple (coupons I mean not full tearpads) an there were still lots to be had. They were in a couple of different places throughout the store.
    Wow! Lots of coupons at Metro.
    Quote Originally Posted by kennedy0719 View Post
    Zellers Tsh Mall
    Smile Like A Pro Booklets in the toothpaste isle 3.50 worth of coupons

    Shoppers Tsh Mall
    Benylin Extra Strenth 2.50
    Tylenol Complele 3.00

    Sobeys Tsh
    Vim 1.00
    AirWick Oil Twin Pack .50

    Metro (by Banwell)
    VH Seamers 1.50 wub2
    Pantene 1.00
    Thanks everyone, I added all your finds to the first post

    This thread is a Wiki thread you can add your finds to the first post if you'd like. Just click on Edit Wiki near the bottom of the first post I will of course still update it when I can, but if you don't want to wait for me, feel free to add your updates to the first post
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo


Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •