User Tag List

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree238Likes

Thread: Please just give a no

Trading Score
    215 (100%)

I noticed certain members who just ignore pms...so in return if they pm me..I do the same..ignore it! LOL
    why should i waste my time when they cant write back saying sorry no
    Want free giftcards? Use Swagbucks Like Google and Earn Gift cards!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SaiyenBlood

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i agree again

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
    I noticed certain members who just ignore pms...so in return if they pm me..I do the same..ignore it!
    why should i waste my time when they cant write back
    Same

Often times when people get a taste of their own medicine they realize how inconsiderate and rude it is

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

I agree. No matter how many times this subject has risen. It still happens!!
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I really apologize if I've ever done that.

Trading Score
    252 (100%)

NO!? I'm too busy!! .. for all those who email me. I think I Do reply.. one day I'll trade again but Im so busy on trains I don't have the time to go through and update my list
    I really need 8 Dempsters PINS will need until FEB 15 and will trade for G.C $5 your choice where

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

i agree

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

You know, Boo went to the effort to create that "mark as expired" button to make things easier for you guys as traders. But from the amount of threads I junked a few weeks ago, a lot of you hardly use it.

And yes, even if you are not interested in a trade, a simple "no, thanks" is all anyone needs.
    Last edited by AmberLab; Fri, Sep 25th, 2009 at 08:20 AM.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I agree. This has happened to me a few times lately and it drives me bonkers. Better to say no thanks than to just ignore somebody.

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I'd confess sometimes I do not reply pm but that's mostly because I read it, too tired to reply and thinking I'll reply the next day but then I forgot. However, I do reply 90% of the time even I'm not interested in a trade. If I see ppl online and they don't reply me within 2 hours, then I go ahead and trade with someone else.
    Trade & Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/85672-i...e-lqqk-canada/
    but I'm open to anything!!

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuggaBugga View Post
    I've done that before. I'm sorry.

Sometimes you get bombarded with requests and I check them but for get who said what and forget to message back, or I need more time to think because I don't want to say no but then I forget..
    Same with me.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

A simple no is great but... I had a situation where a newbie with a 0 rating offered me something I wanted off my list. In return they wanted some certain dog food coupons. I said I didnt have those and dont normally hold on to animal food coupons as they are not wanted that much. This person intern wrote back and basically ordered me to order the coupons for them and then we can trade. The way it was written, it was almost a demand that I order these coupons for this trade. When I recieved this I did not reply to this person after that. I was very disgusted how rude this person was. As a newbie that is totally not tollerated nor will I put up with it. I was tempted to forward the message on to Boo because this person was so rude to me. Needless to say I have never heard from this person since. But really as a newbie, thats not a good way to start out!

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I've not started any thread for trading yet but will soon. I tried to look for some thread that I posted a few days a go and couldn't find it. Help!? I'd like to know so I can "expire" it. Thanks.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    I've not started any thread for trading yet but will soon. I tried to look for some thread that I posted a few days a go and couldn't find it. Help!? I'd like to know so I can "expire" it. Thanks.
    To find threads you have started you can click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen, go to your statistics tab and click on "find all threads started by Purdee." When you find your thread, go into it and expire it. Any problems, PM me.

in the Ghetto of Richmond...apparently :rolleyes:
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    A simple no is great but... I had a situation where a newbie with a 0 rating offered me something I wanted off my list. In return they wanted some certain dog food coupons. I said I didnt have those and dont normally hold on to animal food coupons as they are not wanted that much. This person intern wrote back and basically ordered me to order the coupons for them and then we can trade. The way it was written, it was almost a demand that I order these coupons for this trade. When I recieved this I did not reply to this person after that. I was very disgusted how rude this person was. As a newbie that is totally not tollerated nor will I put up with it. I was tempted to forward the message on to Boo because this person was so rude to me. Needless to say I have never heard from this person since. But really as a newbie, thats not a good way to start out!
    I wouldn't tolerate that from anyone, newbie or not. But at least with a newbie they kind of have the excuse that they night just don't know, but still rudeness....that's just not nice.
    :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2:

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information