User Tag List

Page 135 of 439 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 6574
Like Tree4578Likes

Thread: Pampers GTG - Current Codes & Discussion

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

the diapers is a pretty good deal.. IF you get them in time... exp June, suggested shipping 8-10 weeks! if the shipping time/exp ratio were better i'd order a set to trade (since the coupon isn't valid on size 7's)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It says 8-10 weeks, but when i ordered something it only took 2 weeks to come in the mail :D

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

wow what a great reward and I'm no where near it

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Finally was able to log in and get 1 of the diaper FPC's rewards

They also have the Little Tykes Cozy Coupe Car for 5200 points

Join Gifthulk get amazon gcs

Get amazon and other gift cards at the New Superpoints by using my invite link (pm me for any help and don't forget to fill out your profile) Spin the wheel and earn points

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

silly Q about the coupon.. though.. might not be so silly.. the ad lists it as a "jumbo" bag.. but the bags i buy (aka the main bag pretty much everywhere carries) is a "mega" bag size (which not onsale can retail nearly $20.. not that anyone is silly enough to pay $20 for a bag of diapers) i know some stores carry smaller bags are these coupons valid on a regular bag? or are they meant for a slightly smaller bag? even when googling the counts in a "jumbo" bag seem to be smaller then the regular mega bag
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    silly Q about the coupon.. though.. might not be so silly.. the ad lists it as a "jumbo" bag.. but the bags i buy (aka the main bag pretty much everywhere carries) is a "mega" bag size (which not onsale can retail nearly $20.. not that anyone is silly enough to pay $20 for a bag of diapers) i know some stores carry smaller bags are these coupons valid on a regular bag? or are they meant for a slightly smaller bag? even when googling the counts in a "jumbo" bag seem to be smaller then the regular mega bag
    The huggies FPC's are the same (good on Jumbo, instead of the Mega) and they have a max of $14. I just wait until the mega's go on sale for $13.99 and use the FPC then. Most cashiers dont have a problem as long as it's under the $14.

I did check out the sizing one day at Rexall though and they only had really small sizes in the Jumbo pack (I think NB, 1 and 2).

HTH

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

The huggies FPC's are the same (good on Jumbo, instead of the Mega) and they have a max of $14. I just wait until the mega's go on sale for $13.99 and use the FPC then. Most cashiers dont have a problem as long as it's under the $14.
    I do the same thing!!

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I just checked a package of swaddlers newborn diapers that I had kicking around and it says Jumbo on it. It's one of the smaller bags.
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Kimbit
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I noticed yesterday that there is a reward available for a $25 Gap gift card for 2700 points. Do you think that's worth it for that many points?

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

I found some 'Jumbo' packs of Cruisers on clearance at SDM last week. I just checked 'em now because I got 2 packs for $5. each! The jumbo of size 6's have 20 diapers per pack.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Finally was able to log in and get 1 of the diaper FPC's rewards

They also have the Little Tykes Cozy Coupe Car for 5200 points

I ALWAYS wanted one of these when I was a kid. I actually remember begging for one. They used to have one at the children's hospital I went too often for appts. I really, really wanted one but my parents never got me one. So I've always thought of buying one for my kids (live vicariously through them! ) but maybe I'll see if I can't get it with points, although thats A LOT of points!
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I don't collect these points as I use Huggies on my son, however, I received this package from a friend and have the code.....

Post if you use it so others know it has been taken!

Thanks in advance

Y33N63WF6P7T46T

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

someone took it without saying thanks or a guest because it says invalid

Get amazon and other gift cards at the New Superpoints by using my invite link (pm me for any help and don't forget to fill out your profile) Spin the wheel and earn points

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

if anyone has any more codes to ROAK I could really use some lol it's better to pm the person you would like to ROAK because than you would know it is going to members of SC

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

thanks all

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Grrrrrr.......all I asked was for someone to post if they used the code. Shame, shame.

Next time I will have to private message.

Page 135 of 439 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast

Thread Information