User Tag List

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Expired
    G'day folks!

DH, DS and I are Ottawa-bound at the end of May, we're meeting my brother from California there for a few days.

I've never been there and neither has DS or my bro. My DH has been there, his brother lives in Orleans but he will be away while we're there.

We already have our hotel booked and paid for in Kanata, we'll be doing the touristy things - Parliament Hill, the Royal Canadian Mint, National Science Museum, etc. We won't be renting a car. Does anyone have any Ottawa-area coupons to trade or give away that you don't need for those touristy things? We're spending a bundle on our first real flying vacation together and looking save a few bucks. Please let us know if you can help with coupons or advice!

Thanks!

Z
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    103 (100%)

sometimes there are good coupons here:
    http://www.ottawakiosk.com

have you tryed doing a google search? perhaps google Ottawa tourism coupons

ill keep my eyes open for you tho

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if you're not renting a car you're going to be very sorry that your hotel is in Kanata. Kanata is about 25 kms from downtown Ottawa! It would cost a fortune to take a taxi and the taking the bus will be a big pain in the butt! Unless your hotel is offering shuttles to the city and to local attractions I would very much reccomend you book closer to the city!

BTW, I will also be in Ottawa May 27th to the 30th. I'm going to my High School Reunion.

Here's a great coupon book for meals and attractions:

http://www.entertainment-savings-off...m/ottawa/book/

I just checked and the Ottawa book is on back order so don't bother trying to order it - they're saying appx. 6 weeks. Sorry!
    Last edited by BlazingDriver; Mon, Apr 12th, 2010 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Update info.

Thread Information