Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sleep Deprived
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

thanks for the link.

Sleep Deprived
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Lynn, did u have to pay taxes and duty on your order?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I LOVE Lands End!! They have the best customer service!! If you order online and your items don't fit, Lands End will ship any exchange items to you for FREE! You can also add anything else you want to the order, and it will ship FREE too.

I ordered my daughter some snowpants and they were too small. I called LE customer service and let them know I was sending the snowpants back. They then took my order for the bigger size of snowpants and told me I had until 10pm to add any other items to the order. I ended up adding some hats and mitts too - and everything shipped for free since it was an exchange.

I also had one of their down vests for my son. I washed it once, and there was a hole in it. I called them up and was told they would be sending me out a brand new vest with a pre-paid label to return the defective merchandise. When I got the label, it was for a US return, so I called yet again. I was then told that they didn't have pre-paid labels for Canada, so please try to repair the hole in the original vest and donate it to a local clothing charity!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information