User Tag List

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Just wondering if anyone is watching (or has seen) Legend of the Seeker?

My fiance started watching it and got me to watch a couple episodes. I wasn't sure I would like it at first (a lot of sword fighting, etc), but now I am hooked. I am really hoping it will be back for a third season.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So sorry. I have not seen it. What does it talk about? Can you share some info?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

It's based on The Sword of Truth novels by Terry Goodkind. This is the plot outline from wikipedia:

The story takes place in the world author Terry Goodkind created in his The Sword of Truth fantasy novel series. The three main provinces are Westland, the Midlands and D'Hara. Westland is separated from the Midlands by a magical boundary, which was created to prevent any magic from entering Westland. On the other side of the Midlands is D'Hara, which is ruled by Darken Rahl. The Confessors oversee the welfare of the people of the Midlands.

The story begins after the invasion of Darken Rahl's army into the Midlands. Kahlan Amnell (Bridget Regan), a Confessor, ventures into Westland in search of a wizard and the Seeker, who has been prophesied to defeat Rahl. Kahlan finds the wizard, Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander (Bruce Spence), and the Seeker, Richard Cypher (Craig Horner), who is forced to accept his destiny. Together, they set off on a journey to seek out Rahl and his minions. They soon discover that their quest will not end with Darken Rahl, and that the Seeker's journeys are only just beginning. The Keeper of the underworld is waging a war on the living and creating tears between the veil of the underworld and the living world. Richard's quest in the second season is to find the 'stone of tears' to seal the rifts between the worlds.

Thread Information