User Tag List

Page 7 of 171 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Like Tree778Likes

Thread: *OFFICIAL* Canadian Printable Coupons

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by life is good View Post
    Where do you use these printable coupons. My grocery stores...Loblaws and Metro do not except computer printed coupons.
    Quote Originally Posted by pateyface View Post
    First off, make sure they're printed in colour as you have a better chance of stores accepting them. I'm in Ontario and I've used printable coupons at Real Canadian Superstore, Wal-Mart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sobey's & Zehrs without any problems. But No Frills, Food Basics, Price Choppers, Canadian Tire & just recently Zellers won't accept them. I'm not sure about Metro, Loblaws or Giant Tiger as I've never tried to use any printable coupons there. Hope that helps.
    I definitely second printing off all printable coupons in colour! Makes it much more easier to redeem. I'm in Ontario as well, and honestly, sometimes it just depends on the cashier, as silly as that sounds. Months ago one cashier at Zellers told me they don't accept printable coupons, so denied one of my printables, but then accepted another in the same transaction . But I never have any problems at Wal-Mart. I've redeemed printables at Pharma Plus, Longo's, Fortinos (same parent company as RCSS and Loblaws), as well as Metro. I have heard that Food Basics doesn't accept them from a lot of different people before, and I could see Canadian Tire not accepting them. Haven't tried at Shoppers Drug Mart before; but maybe hit or miss depending on your store?

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

The Aveeno Body wash isn't working anymore

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mik86 View Post
    You're right. It's gone from the livingwell site now. Sorry
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    I definitely second printing off all printable coupons in colour! Makes it much more easier to redeem. I'm in Ontario as well, and honestly, sometimes it just depends on the cashier, as silly as that sounds. Months ago one cashier at Zellers told me they don't accept printable coupons, so denied one of my printables, but then accepted another in the same transaction . But I never have any problems at Wal-Mart. I've redeemed printables at Pharma Plus, Longo's, Fortinos (same parent company as RCSS and Loblaws), as well as Metro. I have heard that Food Basics doesn't accept them from a lot of different people before, and I could see Canadian Tire not accepting them. Haven't tried at Shoppers Drug Mart before; but maybe hit or miss depending on your store?
    I was told if your going to use printables it has to be in colour and MUST have the URL of where you print it from to make sure its not a fake or photoshop etc

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tarawshopper View Post
    I was told if your going to use printables it has to be in colour and MUST have the URL of where you print it from to make sure its not a fake or photoshop etc

Weird! Haven't heard of the URL thing before!

Trading Score
    252 (100%)

$1 off any v8 - REMOVED STATES ONLY TOO BAD
    Last edited by crazycoupongirl; Thu, Jul 22nd, 2010 at 02:55 PM.
    I really need 8 Dempsters PINS will need until FEB 15 and will trade for G.C $5 your choice where

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

it's for the states wish it was for Canada

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mik86 View Post
    Rexall Aveeno coupon still works: http://www.rexall.ca/assets/download...paign=20100713

Didn't see it on the main page either?

Trading Score
    252 (100%)

http://www.polysporin.ca/en/coupon.asp

someone posted this somewhere else but i thought i'd post it here for pateyface to update
    $3 off poly to go?!
    I really need 8 Dempsters PINS will need until FEB 15 and will trade for G.C $5 your choice where

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crazycoupongirl View Post
    http://www.polysporin.ca/en/coupon.asp

someone posted this somewhere else but i thought i'd post it here for pateyface to update
    $3 off poly to go?!
    It's always been on the main page, but thanks.
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Its funny that everyone has to print in colour because i take printables to LD all the time and print them in "grey scale" and they have no problems taking them. Or it could also be that they all know me in there and trust my coupons?.?.?

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Its funny that everyone has to print in colour because i take printables to LD all the time and print them in "grey scale" and they have no problems taking them. Or it could also be that they all know me in there and trust my coupons?.?.?

I don't print anything in color and I've used printables in most major stores here. YMMV seems to be the case of printing in color or not. I do however, not cut them out, I will carry the full 8x10 sheet and give it to them. Paper is *much* cheaper than ink, and the full page method seems to work well for me.

Trading Score
    252 (100%)

http://www.saublebeachfunworld.com/pages/coupon.html

if anyone in ontario is interested in going to sauble beach for a weekend with their family they have a great little fun world with rides.. i've been a child loved it there still remember the place.. and i went to the site today just to see what's going on, they have more rides etc.. and a printable coupon to save cash.! its at the link i posted!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

$1 off Rubbermaid Reusable Water Bottles: http://www.rubbermaid.com/Assets/pdf...07-30-2010.pdf

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can anyone send me a pdf version of the rightathome.ca ziploc coupon? My printer is not allowing me to print directly from the website for some reason

Page 7 of 171 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread Information