Ziploc $4wub2 exp April 10, 2011:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/attachm...-wub-20001.pdf

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Not sure if this is where I post this. I received this today in an email. You have click on 'trial offer' and enter your name before you can print. It's only one per person/computer.

www.finishdishwashing.ca/en/finish-quantumatic.php?source=email
    Last edited by ilovedeals74; Thu, Mar 24th, 2011 at 10:40 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by AndieC View Post
    I pm'd pateyface last night telling her where I got it.
    Also on the reactine website you can do a survey which leads to this coupon http://www.reactine.ca/en/coupon_Popup.asp which expired Dec 31 2011 (this is different than the one I posted so it could in fact be one that someone has altered.) Another clearer version of the one I posted can be found here http://www.reactine.ca/en/reactine_coupon1.pdf Both have similar web addresses and the first one I came to directly from the the reactine website so I'm really unsure.
    I have sent an email to the company verifying the coupons legitimacy and asking if replacements for the ones offered in the survey are available. I will let everyone know when I get a response
    I got any email back this morning asking me to call in to discuss my issue. So I just got off the phone with J&J (McNeil Division) for Reactine. In my email I had attached the link for coupon for $1 that has no expiry date and the lady brought it up on her computer system and verified that it was one of their coupons. I clarified and specifically asked her if I could go ahead and use this coupon and she said Yes. So it looks like its approved as a legitimate coupon

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedeals74 View Post
    Not sure if this is where I post this. I received this today in an email. You have click on 'trial offer' and enter your name before you can print. It's only one per person/computer.

www.finishdishwashing.ca/en/finish-quantumatic.php?source=email

thanks just curious about the expiry date for this? Does it change depending on when you print it because I might wait for a sale - TIA

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AndieC View Post
    I got any email back this morning asking me to call in to discuss my issue. So I just got off the phone with J&J (McNeil Division) for Reactine. In my email I had attached the link for coupon for $1 that has no expiry date and the lady brought it up on her computer system and verified that it was one of their coupons. I clarified and specifically asked her if I could go ahead and use this coupon and she said Yes. So it looks like its approved as a legitimate coupon
    Thanks for your investigation - but I can see some stores/cashiers not accepting the one coupon without an expiry date, which is totally understandable.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Question regarding the ocean spray printable, http://oceanspray.ca/images/english/...upon_print.jpg.

I see where people are using mutliples of each coupon. I thought printables were to be used only once/printed once, or is that just certain ones?

I'm planning on trying them for the first time, as soon as I figure out who takes them locally , and wondered about this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

The expiry date on mine is May 31, 2011

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Thanks for your investigation - but I can see some stores/cashiers not accepting the one coupon without an expiry date, which is totally understandable.
    Yes I agree and can also see where some might not accept it but it never hurts to try

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedeals74 View Post
    The expiry date on mine is May 31, 2011
    Thanks

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

found what i needed
    Last edited by NancyM; Thu, Mar 24th, 2011 at 07:52 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

There's a $2 printable for Rodovir (cough and cold natural health product) here http://www.ridovir.com/en/index.php Expires May 31/11 good on 12 or 45 count package.
    "Never will you get a better psychological subject than a hungry cat" Dr. E. Thorndike
    "Never ask a hungry cat whether he loves you for you alone" L. Camuti

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

best thread ever! thanks!

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanna_99 View Post
    Question regarding the ocean spray printable, http://oceanspray.ca/images/english/...upon_print.jpg.

I see where people are using mutliples of each coupon. I thought printables were to be used only once/printed once, or is that just certain ones?

I'm planning on trying them for the first time, as soon as I figure out who takes them locally , and wondered about this.

UNFORTUNATELY, people are greedy and print out multiples of coupons that are SUPPOSED to be printed only once. Altho I commend all the hard work into making all the printable coupons listed her into PDF files, it also makes it that much easier for people to print off multiples.
    When people abuse coupons by printing 50 and redeeming them all at once, it makes it harder for everyone else to redeem because stores become skeptical...
    because of this my local walmart will only take 1 printed coupon of each kind.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thank you soooooooooooo much Helped a lot recently.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Here's the printable for Cineplex Bigscreen Snax Microwaveable Popcorn BOGO....expiry July 31, 2011.....for use at SHOPPERS DRUG MART only!!

Really looking for diaper coupons for my DIAPER DONATION COLLECTION!!

Page 34 of 171 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread Information