User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi, I'm wondering about payouts from the Cashback program. I sent Sally an email a couple weeks ago with all my details but got no response. I sent a second request yesterday, so I'm hopeful she'll respond. I thought I remembered reading here that everyone would get their payout. Does anyone have an update on this? Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I too sent an e-mail requesting my cashback...a long time ago and still have not heard anything. I am glad that someone else in in my position so I might have a chance of getting it.

I ordered books from Bookcloseouts.com 2 times because I thought I would get money back...and was disappointed to find out that the program was being changed after the fact.

Hope someone gets back to us soon!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, Lexisor, for responding. I guess we must be the only two that are having this problem. It does seem strange to me that Sally has not responded to my emails. Please keep in touch if you get your rebate, and I'll do the same.

Thanks!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No. You're not the only ones that have not been paid. I'm guessing nobody has and nobody ever will be paid. They still owe me money, too. Just look at where they buried this thread...nobody can find it anymore. They're hoping people will forget so they can steal their money. Even the people responsible are ignoring these threads or deleting them (I know because they've deleted mine...and probably will again).

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, blakjak, I guess that explains why Sally hasn't responded to my emails and Boo hasn't responded to my PM. I was thinking they were extremely busy or something. I think it would be better for them to just come clean and explain what happened instead of deleting everyone's posts. I would have more respect if that were the case. I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, but being silent about it leaves little in doubt.

I received two notifications of posts to this thread that have already been deleted so I have no idea what they said, but I'm assuming it was that I might as well give up any hope of getting cashback from this program. So I will... Live and learn...

Thread Information