Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Best Care For Hair

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Following are Tips to care your hair:
    1. Wash your hair with branded Shampoo.
    2. You can use Egg shampoo to wash your hair.
    3. Use good and quality hair oil.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I don't have the same issue, as my hair is straight, but it can get very dry. I use branded shampoo & conditioner. Best thing ever was for me to wash and condition every 2nd day.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In addition to various salon products, which I will list separately, the best you can do for your hair at home is the oil before going to bed. I personally recommend a mixture of coconut and olive if you can get, jasmine oil. This mixture will work wonders on your hair and scalp health.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have several tips for your hair care such as after oil massage I washing my hair, sleep on silk pillowcases, Eat healthy, drink plenty of water, get your vitamins, use Wide-toothed comb these all are the tips for hair care.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

To complete the overall health of your hair, nutrient requirements, you should start taking a good multivitamin and mineral . If you want the main cause of hair loss and hair all the problems, poor circulation. Vitamin E increases oxygen consumption and blood flow to your scalp and promotes healthy hair growth.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hair is also a very sensitive part of our body so we should take care of it. We always keep away ourselves from dust and pollution which can damage our hair and use good shampoo for nursing hair and decrease hair loss.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have very thick, somewhat dry and curly hair. I've tried lots of stuff, but so far the best solution has been to use the Phytum hair masque (not conditioner) by Yves Rocher every two days.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think the best thing anyone can do is make a concoction that is best for their skin type/hair. YouTube some videos of hair butters (like shea butter). I like to make my own with coconut oil, shea butter, vitamin e oil, and some other oils. You can skip right past all the nasty chemicals in mainstream shampoos/conditioners.
    Everytime you like my post I give the dog in my display picture a big *KISS!*

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnclave111 View Post
    My hair is medium length and it is too oily. Please suggest some best hair care tips for oily hair?
    I try Joico K-Pac RevitaLuxe Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment and really like it. Also, I try the leave in from Macadamia (found at Winners for 12$) and it didn't make my hair more oily. And finally, I use the Principessa dry shampoo for darker shades when I need a little bit of volume by the end of the day when my hair feel more heavy. Also,dye my hair and that help a lot for oily scalp.
    Get 5 deluxe beauty products sample each month for 21$
    with
    Glossybox
    , please clic to subscribe!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lemon is another great remedies for almost every problem of hair. Use lemon juice on your scalp or use it with an egg on your hair, it will give natural lightened color to your hair and will also nourish them.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my hair is not very long but also not short, I usually wash my head every two days and after that i use hair conditioner

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MzzDymez View Post
    most shampoo's have sulfates in them if you start co washing (washing your hair w/ cond.) instead of shampoo that will really help your hair and improve it's texture

Conditioner-only washing can result in shiny, moisturised hair that requires infrequent washing. Going shampoo-free can also help treat scalp conditions or thinning hair.
    http://hair-care.suite101.com/articl...y_hair_washing
    I would love to try that method...but having to wait 6 weeks for the hair to normalize!!! There's no way i could manage that.
    Especially at work. No hats and definately no bandana's. And I can't braid my hair....it's too curly and too many layers.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi all
    This the main part of body and hair is grow up our personalty coconut ,herbal oil is useful for hair at winter season because both of this oil hot. Always use a conditioner after you shampoo your hair. It protects your hair and is a better option than oil. Conditioners neutralise electrical charge in the hair shaft and help in detangling.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Try putting a bit of coconut oil in your hair and washing it out. Its really amazing, makes my hair soft, smooth and silky.
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shauncroun View Post
    Following are Tips to care your hair:
    1. Wash your hair with branded Shampoo.
    2. You can use Egg shampoo to wash your hair.
    3. Use good and quality hair oil.

These are so useful and helpful tips.Thanks for sharing such a nice and great information.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information