User Tag List

Page 121 of 177 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2647
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have 3 pins to share with people who have at least 50 posts - like Rockin' Kitty - post here and use the quote button at bottom of this post and I will PM you a quote. MUST have at least 50 posts and guarantee that you will share some of your pins when you receive. I might have 3 more pins later over the weekend and same stipulations will apply.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i think i ordered mine in august... I just got mine yesterday

So fingers crossed !

http://serendipiter.wordpress.com- Come and check out my book blog I may have books to giveaway!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

still waitimg for a pin any one going to share pm me please i been wait a long time lol be nice there any one have a extra pin for me please

Smart Canuck GottaLoveFreeebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockin' Kitty View Post
    I sent you a PM with your PIN #
    Awesome!!!Thank you!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kiz50 View Post
    still waitimg for a pin any one going to share pm me please i been wait a long time lol be nice there any one have a extra pin for me please

You need to have a minimum of 50 posts .... sorry

http://serendipiter.wordpress.com- Come and check out my book blog I may have books to giveaway!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i pmed you kiz50
    HEY MOMS, come join me at http://www.wundermums.com/ join the forum, win prizes, when you join use me as a referral DKLcorrigan

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I would really appreciate having a pin. I didn't understand how this works, but I do now because of the mascara thread. If there are any pins left, I would love one. I feel so left out

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would appreciate it if someone would share a code with me. Please pm me and i promise to share with others!!!

Bookworm
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If anyone could share a PIN with me that'd be much appreciated.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You know what I only have 12 posts so far!! I guess 13 after this. When I asked for a pin I think I may have had like 5 posts?? Thanks to BabyLily who shared a pin with me and trusted me enough that I would do the same.

I am on this website everyday....twice a day... sometimes way more...I LOVE IT HERE!! I just never post often.

How do you now that someone who posts a lot is going to share? How can you even track that people are sharing? this thread is so long that you wouldn't even know who has owned up to recieving their package or shared? I think it just comes down to plain honesty and you can't tell that through posts? Just my opinion.

So what, a pin here or there gets given to a person that isn't going to share...I think there are alot to go around from the looks of it.
    So now these people will just randomly reply to threads to get up to 50 post and all of a sudden they are trust worthy and loyal??? LOL!! Just sort of funny to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockin' Kitty View Post
    Sorry I'm asking for a min 50 posts, which isn't very much at all.

The proof you are here everyday is in your posts! We ask for a minimum because we want to share this great freebie with loyal members. (The others are called LURKERS!). This freebie has been around for a bit and is still going, so you have time to achieve your min. posts. I noticed 4/5 of your posts are asking for a PIN here and one for the mascara. Looks to me you are only here for these two freebies.

You must be more active at Smart Canucks other than asking for a PIN for everything. Sorry I can't help you at the moment. When you reach 55 posts then come back to me. Your first 5 don't count since you're asking for something. Sorry if this sounds harsh...but that is how we are doing it!

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    I have 3 pins to share with people who have at least 50 posts - like Rockin' Kitty - post here and use the quote button at bottom of this post and I will PM you a quote. MUST have at least 50 posts and guarantee that you will share some of your pins when you receive. I might have 3 more pins later over the weekend and same stipulations will apply.
    do you have any left? i am trying to get one for my sister...she is having no luck.

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

by posting alot on here it proves that we are all loyal in some way to each other. The more we post/speak to each other the better impression we get from everyone. Alot of people just come to ask for a code and then we never hear from them again. That is why there are some requirements to get a pin. IMO think it is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKat View Post
    You know what I only have 12 posts so far!! I guess 13 after this. When I asked for a pin I think I may have had like 5 posts?? Thanks to BabyLily who shared a pin with me and trusted me enough that I would do the same.

I am on this website everyday....twice a day... sometimes way more...I LOVE IT HERE!! I just never post often.

How do you now that someone who posts a lot is going to share? How can you even track that people are sharing? this thread is so long that you wouldn't even know who has owned up to recieving their package or shared? I think it just comes down to plain honesty and you can't tell that through posts? Just my opinion.

So what, a pin here or there gets given to a person that isn't going to share...I think there are alot to go around from the looks of it.
    So now these people will just randomly reply to threads to get up to 50 post and all of a sudden they are trust worthy and loyal??? LOL!! Just sort of funny to me.

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aneksha -
    I would be happy to send you one as soon as I receive my razors. Nobody should be left out of this simply because they are new. Everyone has to start somewhere, right!? A member here was kind enough to send me a code even though I am new here. I really appreciated that. I love that I can now pass that kindness along. You'll be first on my list to send a code to. I don't know how long it will be but hopefully the razors will arrive soon.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i have given some of my pins to newbies... dont ask for onw now as they are all gone but ihave been here for a short while and lurked for a long time it to get to the post i have because i work full time and have a 1 yr old so i know how it feels to be new... but dont hate me sr ppl cause i respect what you are asking also
    HEY MOMS, come join me at http://www.wundermums.com/ join the forum, win prizes, when you join use me as a referral DKLcorrigan

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by dklcorrigan View Post
    i have given some of my pins to newbies... dont ask for onw now as they are all gone but ihave been here for a short while and lurked for a long time it to get to the post i have because i work full time and have a 1 yr old so i know how it feels to be new... but dont hate me sr ppl cause i respect what you are asking also

I completely understand what you are saying and definetly dont hate you dkl and likewise I hope I am not sounding like an ass. I didnt get my pin from this site but I got it from trading on another one. I didnt get it for free either. Just since seeing the new mascara thread and all the people that their first post was to ask for a pin. I know newbies deserve a chance too and I gave a few of my pins to new people .

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

Page 121 of 177 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 ... LastLast

Thread Information