User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (95%)

So my SIL and I decided to pop into LD today to PM the Sunlight Green and Ultra at Zellers. To our dismay the CS at Guilford Mall would only let us PM 1 of each item!!!
    That is their policy, not sure if this is store specific or LD wide. Needless to say I was not happy since I was there a couple of days earlier doing the same thing without any issues. I hate this LD location, they are the worst. Anyhow, we went to another location (KG Hwy) and this is what I got:

6 x Sunlight Green PM Zellers $4 less $3 stack = $6
    6 x Sunlight Ultra PM Zellers $4 less $4 stack = FREE
    1 x 3 pk of ankle socks on sale $3.99

Total OOP $16.28 (taxes approx $6)
    Total saved $42

Anyone else have problems at the Guilford LD?
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Zellers

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Great LD stack. Sorry you had to go to another one.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

No probs with the Sunlight stack/PM here...got 7 green clean and 6 yellow sunlight at the $4 - $3 in coupons. Glad to hear you were able to do it at the other location

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Guildford is touchy.

I always try to go to KG when I can. They have a limit of 6 but really that is completely reasonable!
    Keep it carbed......

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

no probs with the sunlight here on the island.. i bought 5 green cleans and 2 reg and a few other PMs with no issues
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

wow every one from out west you are so lucky having london drugs, great deals all around on the sunlight- i got 4 bottles for 2 bucks each -still love reading the london drugs brags

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

great job

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Great shopping!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

My local LD recently implemented a 3 PMing limit (total per transaction)...I am hearing more and more of it, so perhaps it is just trickling down the line.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Awesome
    Bella Karma- Lets Talk Frugal

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crazyforcoupons View Post
    So my SIL and I decided to pop into LD today to PM the Sunlight Green and Ultra at Zellers. To our dismay the CS at Guilford Mall would only let us PM 1 of each item!!!
    That is their policy, not sure if this is store specific or LD wide.

Anyone else have problems at the Guilford LD?
    I have had a few problems with the Guildford LD and do not go there anymore. I find that the customer service desk gets too busy, the cashiers are very rude, and they make up their own rules.

One of the problems I did have was being refused a pm and using coupons. I was told by two customer service cashiers that I could not PM and use coupons. I knew this wasn't right but both cashiers were being rude and I decided I wasn't getting anywhere with them. So I ended up going home and calling the 1-800 customer service line and asking. It turns out I was right - I was allowed to PM and use coupons, they had no right to refuse me. They also connected me with the Guildford store manager who apologized and said he would speak with his staff.

This was about a month and a half ago or so. I'm guessing nothing has changed. If I were you I would contact the manager of the guildford store, or call the 1-800 number. It states in their policy that PMING is allowed. Even if they only allow 1 PM, you should have still been allowed to PM. In my opinion, they should go by one policy and stick with it.

BTW, which cashier did you have??
    Last edited by Jessica_25; Mon, May 17th, 2010 at 02:22 PM.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Good deals

I have to say I am a fan of limiting PM's to say 6 items *ducks out of the way of flying things thrown my direction* . I would like to be able to get some of the items too and when some people PM and stack they also clear the shelves . I would also say that 1 only is stupid but something like 6 max is reasonable in my opinion.

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Good deals

I have to say I am a fan of limiting PM's to say 6 items *ducks out of the way of flying things thrown my direction* . I would like to be able to get some of the items too and when some people PM and stack they also clear the shelves . I would also say that 1 only is stupid but something like 6 max is reasonable in my opinion.
    I totally agree, limiting it to 6 or so is great. That way everyone has a chance to get the great deals, not one early bird.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica_25 View Post
    I totally agree, limiting it to 6 or so is great. That way everyone has a chance to get the great deals, not one early bird.

I totally agree as well. 6 of anything is more than enough for my family!!! We should be fair to everyone else who wants to PM and stack coupons.

I can't remember which cashier it was...but I've had trouble with a couple of them now. I'm going to avoid them like the plague. The CS at Langley are so much nicer but guilford was much closer yesterday.

NotaNewbie
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica_25 View Post
    I have had a few problems with the Guildford LD and do not go there anymore. I find that the customer service desk gets too busy, the cashiers are very rude, and they make up their own rules.

One of the problems I did have was being refused a pm and using coupons. I was told by two customer service cashiers that I could not PM and use coupons. I knew this wasn't right but both cashiers were being rude and I decided I wasn't getting anywhere with them. So I ended up going home and calling the 1-800 customer service line and asking. It turns out I was right - I was allowed to PM and use coupons, they had no right to refuse me. They also connected me with the Guildford store manager who apologized and said he would speak with his staff.

This was about a month and a half ago or so. I'm guessing nothing has changed. If I were you I would contact the manager of the guildford store, or call the 1-800 number. It states in their policy that PMING is allowed. Even if they only allow 1 PM, you should have still been allowed to PM. In my opinion, they should go by one policy and stick with it.

BTW, which cashier did you have??
    I'm in a rush but had to reply to this one. GUILDFORD locations is AWFUL!!!! Totally agree with above. I've quit going there as they are the rudest. LANGELY IS GREAAAAAT!!!! They get all my business now.

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Good deals

Agreed!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information