Thread: Free Russ Beary

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Expired
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thank you so much this will be one of my sisters gifts since she likes bears they will go with the mittens i am making her only she wont know about this until christmas :D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They look so cute. Thanks for this one... I'm looking forward to getting one.

bcteagirl
    Rose- So you didn't mind the google ads on this one :?:

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks this is going 2 be a great stocking stuffer

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I noticed the google ads, but thought it was worth a try.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

yeah i saw the google ads too and wasnt sure if i should fill it out but i did anyways. after i filled it out someone from another site said it was a scam and that no one would probably get it since the site was created yesterday i knew it was probably too good to be true but i figured the one time i wouldnt fill it out it would be the one that everyone would get

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

also this is what you get when you go to the main page

http://www.gstevensoffice.com/

some sort of error message

this made it sound legit though
    Shipping is absolutely free to anywhere within the United States and Canada. We will not ship to overseas. We have factories located in both the United States as well as Canada and so any concerns to border tax can be dismissed.

Shipping will take approximately 2 to 5 weeks, depending on location from our factories. Our American factory is located in California, and our Canadian factory is located in British Columbia. We may be contacted through our contact form if you experience trouble receiving your package. Shipping delays may occur if demand outweighs our supply, and we ask that you please be patient. More information can be found in our terms of service.

Close this window to return to the previous page.

terms of service
    Terms of Service for The Offices of G. Stevens

If you access and use this Web site (the "Site"), you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms (the "Terms"). If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Site.

The Site is operated by Gregory Stevens and his associates.

All products and services of The Offices of G. Stevens and its subsidiaries and affiliates that are described, made available or provided on the Site may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice and are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use in addition to the Disclaimers listed herein.

For our special holiday christmas gift, certain additional conditions apply. There is a maximum of one per household until supplies last.

The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site (the "Information") has no guarantee that it is accurate, complete or current at all times. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Information may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and The Offices of G. Stevens has no obligation to update the Information. The Information or the Site may be changed, withdrawn or terminated at any time without notice.

Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly, and at least monthly, and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.

Any submission by you of an application, instruction or other request is subject to acceptance by The Offices of G. Stevens and can be declined by The Offices of G. Stevens.

Any submission of information to The Offices of G. Stevens through the Website is subject to the following guidelines and restrictions:

a. It may not contain URLs or links to any Internet Web sites;

b. It may not contain copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner's permission to post the copyrighted material);

c. It may not contain trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner's permission to post them);

d. It may not contain material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secret rights;

e. It may not contain material that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful;

f. It may not contain information that is known by you to be untrue, false or misleading or which does not fairly or accurately depict or describe the subject matter which is the subject of the information posted by you;

g. It may not present information which impersonates another person, whether living or dead, misstate the identity of any person, or misstate or mislead as to gender or age;

h. You may not solicit money, investments or make any offering of securities or investments;

i. You may not submit chain letters or pyramid schemes;

The foregoing policies are in effect as of October 25 2006. The Offices of G. Stevens reserves the right to change this policy statement at any time by posting the revised policy on this website.

If you have any questions or would like to contact us here at The Offices of G. Stevens, click here.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i thought that this was funny though

Russ Beary® is a trademark of Russ Inc. We are in no way affiliated with Russ.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was looking forward to them. I'll post its a scam site tomorrow.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ok thanks :D i posted something here too with the info

Thread Information