User Tag List

Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Coupon Finds in Red Deer

Trading Score
    389 (100%)

At Walmart:
    on an aisle display of Dole Sparklers 12x355mL there are $1.00 off coupons (exp. Dec. 31/11) can't remember how much they were on for.... sorry.

Trading Score
    389 (100%)

Save-On-Foods North had coupons for Liquid Eggs

Sobey's in Eastview had coupons for Whiskas Dry CatFood $2, Purina Smart Blend Dog Food $4, Pantene $1, Treseme $1 & Airwick $0.50

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Zellers in dairy aisle $0.30 Naturegg Nature's Best eggs coupon and Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall $1 peelie coupon on Pantene Beautiful Lengths in shampoo aisle.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

...so is everyone just peeling off peelie coupons without buying product?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    I sure hope not, because to me, thats the same as taking the whole pad of coupons!!!!! Grrrrr....

Trading Score
    389 (100%)

well, somebody has done this at Sobey's in Eastview with the Dempster's Tortilla's. I went to get a couple pkg.'s and had to dig through the stock for some that still had the coupons attached. There were at least a dozen with the empty white tab and no coupons.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't take peelies and they're only for people who buy the product.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

It seems that way. I've seen packs of paper towels ripped open with the coupons removed, diapers opened with the codes ripped off, the dempsters with things ripped off and so much more....I hope people doing this get caught and are forced to pay for the items or charged with damaging property or shop lifting or something.
    When you have to ruin the packaging to get the coupons nobody else is going to buy that product because it's been tampered with. The store then has to claim the item as dammged or stolen because its been opened and they dont know what else might have been done to it. And all because someone wanted coupons that they may or may not use..... This coupon craze is getting to be a bit much.
    I doubt that the people doing it care but they are ruining it for everyone else!

End of rant and that was not directed at anyone in particular except the individuals doing it.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sobeys Village Mall Snuggle fabric softener $1.50 coupon in laundry aisle, $0.50 Airwick coupon in air freshener aisle,in the pop aisle an ice tea buy 2 12x355mL get 2L ice tea coupon can't remember the name of the ice tea and on a demo table at the end of the freezer aisle is a $1 Tillmann's Toasty coupon.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sat, Aug 20th, 2011 at 07:54 PM.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Just to weigh in on the coupon stealing. I bought a 6 double pack of Bounty paper towels from Wal-mart south last week. In the regular aisle saw one that had the $20 bonus coupons in it. I thought sweet. I'll finally be able to get a pack of those coupons. Price on sale was $10.?? - .50 coupon. Got home and went to get my coupons. There was a huge hole in the side of my paper towels with the coupons GONE!!!!! It made me so angry. I paid alot of money for those paper towels. Anyway I did not return them. I had planned to buy them anyway but it was just so disappointing.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    Just to weigh in on the coupon stealing. I bought a 6 double pack of Bounty paper towels from Wal-mart south last week. In the regular aisle saw one that had the $20 bonus coupons in it. I thought sweet. I'll finally be able to get a pack of those coupons. Price on sale was $10.?? - .50 coupon. Got home and went to get my coupons. There was a huge hole in the side of my paper towels with the coupons GONE!!!!! It made me so angry. I paid alot of money for those paper towels. Anyway I did not return them. I had planned to buy them anyway but it was just so disappointing.
    Are you serious?!
    Which paper towels are these that are supposed to have these coupons?

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Okay, WHEW @ the peelies! I know ppl do it--we've all seen it, and some of us have unfortunetly even experienced it... grr... but glad that SCers know better!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    UNREAL!!! I too wouldnt return them, but I would be fuming.

I will make sure to check products before I buy them to make sure they have the coupons I want.

On this, I have also decided to refrain from trading with people who have HUGE stacks of peelie/tear coupons from the store. And quite possibly people with large amounts of these coupons too, as it is quite obvious how they got them. I hope this couponing "fad" stops soon, and we can all get back to our quiet couponing lives lol.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Okay, WHEW @ the peelies! I know ppl do it--we've all seen it, and some of us have unfortunetly even experienced it... grr... but glad that SCers know better!
    But then I ask myself...if it isnt people off here (or another reputable site) stealing these coupons for trade, then who, and why are they stealing them??

I kijiji'd coupons (Red Deer) the other day, when I learned people actually sell them online. I knew couponing services exsisted, but I guess some part of me wanted to believe these people actually worked for the coupons, and had some sort of "in" with the recycling company lol.

Anyways, nothing like that on the RD kijiji....yet. Calgary, well thats another story.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Port-o-call Safeway beside the bread section
    Cadbury snack cakes - buy 2, save $1.00
    A pack of coupons and recipes worth $5.00 (Natutal Selections deli meat, Dempsters Tortillas, Cadbury Snack Cakes, Smuckers jam, Maple Leaf sliced chicken/turkey, Delmonte fruit snacks).

Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread Information