User Tag List

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

A I'm looking through the flyers this morning I see a few good deals that I thought I would share. Maybe you've seen them already but I always like it when someone shares a good buy with me! I'm missing the Superstore ad so feel free to add on to the list with anything that you find.

McCain 2-pack pizzas - $5.47 (walmart)
    Strawberries- 3/$5 (Sobeys)
    Campbell's Soup- $0.59 (Shoppers)
    Royale Bathroom Tissue- $4.99 (Shoppers)--- if you any of the $1 off coupons floating around it's $3.99!

These are just a few that caught my eye. If you have any deals to share I'd love to hear it!

Don't forget about the big sales at 'On The Vine' this weekend!! https://shop.onthevinenb.ca/default.asp
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys, Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Thanks AudiMama!!

If you have any of the Campbell's Soup .50 when you buy 3, it makes that SDM deal even sweeter! I think the Royale is only on sale on Sunday and Monday - so if you are planning to take advantage of the 20X spending on Saturday you'll have to come back the next day for a deal on TP.

Couple others to note..

SS:
    Pizza Pops are $2 a piece. Use the $1 Pizza Pop coupons and get them for $1. My husband is never going to want to eat another Pizza Pop when these babies expire. New ones are floating about trade land with a Sept 2010 expiry instead of the July 31st so have no fear, you too can have $1 Pizza Pops for months to come.

Artic Gardens Rice Thing-a-ma-bobbies..
    I didn't see this advertised but did see it on my walk-thru...these are $2.00 this week. Use your $1 or $.50 coupons to have a pretty nice little side for supper. I didn't have my coupons on me ( I KNOW!) so I passed that deal for later this week.

Zellers
    Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gels and Cleaner are on for 2/$6. Time to use up those BOGO's before the June 30 expiry (others out there for Dec too..) and get them for 1.50 a piece. The cleaner is on sale at WM but they don't give me airmiles for my purchases.

WM
    Now, I'm not sure if this is still on today...but thanks to another local poster, I was able to clean up on it yesterday. Catelli Healthy Harvest pasta is on sale for 1.47. Use your .75 coupons (at least the ones expiring this month) for a good deal. I was hoping for a .99 deal but maybe I'll find one for the next expiry .

Thanks for the reminder about On the Vine!! That will be a great local special.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

thanks! I totally forgot about the toilet gels! I saw them in the flyer and thought of my coupons that have been burning a hole in my pocket!! I was going to add to your message about the catelli past but you beat me to it

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Oh, one more thing about Catelli at WM. If you look around the piles of pasta, you can find 33% more boxes. I'll confess, I bought 12 boxes of whole wheat spaghetti and 4 boxes of rotini. All of the boxes of spaghetti were 33% more....and after coupon .72 cents each.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I'm starting to feel left out of the conversation, lol..AudiMama I have a lot of the toilet gels and I can give you some tomorrow rather than you buy them. mamasavesmoola if you use them you can have some too I stocked up awhile ago on them and then realized we don't use them as often as I thought just in case the little one tries to open the toilet and sees the gel thing there, lol....I think it's time to get one of the locks for it anyways

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Lilyana's Mommy! That would be fantastic - but do you price match Seriously, I'll take some off your hands, we love them! Let me know because I'll gladly give you a lump sum donation for your generousity . Then you could buy the bathroom cleaner this week!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Ditto on the hand out Lilyana's Mommy!!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I don't know if I should make a seperate post about this but when I was just down at the Superstore there are three carst full of 50% off Pantene hair products! Mosty Shmapoo and conditioner but there was the odd gell in there too. I had a $1 coupon to add to it so all in all it's a great deal!

I love the money we are saving using coupons but man-o-man I'm tired after going to all of the different stores!

Thread Information