User Tag List

Trading Score
    23 (96%)

So I am just wondering what is with the Toonies For Tummies coupons.
    What are they, where do you get them from, are they ordered online, why do people on trains request not to have them on the train are they only good in a certain area??? I am at a loss not sure what to make of it??? I haven't had an issue using them yet, I thought they were just a regular coupon????????
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

You're in Red Deer??

Toonie for Tummies are only valid in Ontario. Or maybe other places out east, but definitely not here in Alberta.

Trading Score
    23 (96%)

really good to know I thought so when I checked out the web site. I used a few here already I guess the cashier didn't realize, I didn't read the fine print either oh well I guess I lucked out lol At least I know now so I don't feel mental at the till when they are refused. I've pulled them from trains so it's good to know they are no use to me! thanks for the info girl!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    You're in Red Deer??

Toonie for Tummies are only valid in Ontario. Or maybe other places out east, but definitely not here in Alberta.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stella78 View Post
    really good to know I thought so when I checked out the web site. I used a few here already I guess the cashier didn't realize, I didn't read the fine print either oh well I guess I lucked out lol At least I know now so I don't feel mental at the till when they are refused. I've pulled them from trains so it's good to know they are no use to me! thanks for the info girl!!
    Welcomes!!!!!!

Thread Information