User Tag List

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Did anyone hear on the news that by the end of the year SS West will become No Frills? My sister heard it the other day on the radio I guess though that those working there are concerned for their jobs as they are not being told whether they will still have them or not. Which if two stores were merging like Zellers and Kmart did years ago then I can see ppl losing their jobs but the jobs at SS should be safe since the store is just becoming a No Frills. Anyways I'm looking forward to a "new" store however I hope they keep the same employees
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills, Loblaws, Guess, Zellers

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Oh - I'm sure they will keep their employees! It only makes sense.

On the other hand - wooohoooo. Another shopping option Thanks for the heads up LM

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Yay! I've heard great things about their prices!

Edited to add: I wonder if they will have any good closing out sales... Remember when Sobeys closed on Catherwood? That was awesome!
    Last edited by Janey; Mon, Jun 21st, 2010 at 11:44 AM.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I'm hoping they have some great closing out sales!! I was able to get a few deals at Sobeys when they closed

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I haven't been there yet but my mom called me today to let me know that SS West has a lot of items marked down!! She was told by staff that they are trying to have it switched over by mid Sept. I'm hoping to get there tomorrow morning and I will post some deals after that

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Looking forward to your post!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just came from there and saved about $95 total.

The main things I got were the Ever Strong/ Pure they were $9.99 w/ 50% off and the creams were $11.99 w/ 50% so after discount and the $10/3 coupons they came to $2.00 Each!! $12 for $64 worth of shampoo isn't bad at all!

The febreeze scented oils air fresheners were $11.99 org. but rang up as $8.99 w/ 50% so after the $2 coupon they were $2.50 each
    The Luminaries were $17.99 rang in at $14.99 w/ 50% after a $5 coupon they were $2.50

The only things that went wrong were 1 coupon was rung in .50 cents less, and a few food items didn't ring in at the marked down price, so I lost $1.76, oh well, price you pay for shopping w/ 2 kids

So the food items were the all bran snack treats $3.69 w/ 50% off (rang in full price) there is a .50 cent coupon a few flyers back. it should've come to $1.35 and

The marked down Crystal light mixes some were $1.99 w/ 50% off (mine didn't ring in) and others were just $1.99
    The full price promo was 2/$5 both of mine came in at full price so I lost out on 1 for free, and 1 for .49 cents **sniff**

Any how, definately worth the drive.

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Good deals! It is hard to coupon shop with kids - I had a horror of a time last week at Zellers with the four little ones, price matching, spc card, coupons. ERRRR it was horrible. Def. not a brag for the outing but managed to knock 45 dollars off a 90 dollar trip so I really shouldn't complain...but the kids were monsters! I mean, angels

How far did you have to travel? I have to go across town and I still can't seem to make it there

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponclippingcindy View Post
    I just came from there and saved about $95 total.

The main things I got were the Ever Strong/ Pure they were $9.99 w/ 50% off and the creams were $11.99 w/ 50% so after discount and the $10/3 coupons they came to $2.00 Each!! $12 for $64 worth of shampoo isn't bad at all!

The febreeze scented oils air fresheners were $11.99 org. but rang up as $8.99 w/ 50% so after the $2 coupon they were $2.50 each
    The Luminaries were $17.99 rang in at $14.99 w/ 50% after a $5 coupon they were $2.50

The only things that went wrong were 1 coupon was rung in .50 cents less, and a few food items didn't ring in at the marked down price, so I lost $1.76, oh well, price you pay for shopping w/ 2 kids

So the food items were the all bran snack treats $3.69 w/ 50% off (rang in full price) there is a .50 cent coupon a few flyers back. it should've come to $1.35 and

The marked down Crystal light mixes some were $1.99 w/ 50% off (mine didn't ring in) and others were just $1.99
    The full price promo was 2/$5 both of mine came in at full price so I lost out on 1 for free, and 1 for .49 cents **sniff**

Any how, definately worth the drive.
    Those are the items I remember seeing too They also has some dog food and treats 50% some household items were marked down 25%.

Thread Information