User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

My baby is finished with formula, but i just couldn't pass up todays deals! As I was walking past an endcap display I noticed the Nestle Alsoy baby formula was marked down from $28.99 to $3.99. I opened up my coupon binder to the baby pages, and had 2 x $5 off coupons, so for $1.97 I managed to get $86.97 in formula!!

On Friday I had dropped off 5 bags of pampers and 7 cans of formula at my local food bank. The staff were awesome and very appreciative, and when I learned that they break down the bags of diapers (rather than giving them all to one family) they helped me grab out the UPCs, GTG points, and coupons...I can't wait to drop off more formula tomorrow!!

ps...the formula is not even close to expiry!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pampers, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I am sure that several families will benefit from your efforts. Kudos to you for thinking of others!

Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Until volunteering this past holiday season I didn't know they broke down the bags of diapers either!

A job well done! The foodbanks do some wonderful work, but couldn't do it without people like you who donate!!

I'm sure your donations will go to making families difficult times a little easier!!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

What an awesome deal!!! WTG!!! Even better that you donate it. I'm sure they really appreciate it!! I know how expensive formula is as $28.99 is the regular price of the formula my youngest son uses. Keep up the terrific work!!!
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

way to go! I left 5 of my $5 Alsoy coupons at SDM this weekend for someone to use as they expire at the end of the month. Hopefully someone can make use of them!

Thread Information