User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmoody8107 View Post

be lay on the table & babies heart rate JUMPed by almost 100 BPM! She freaked out an yelled for help out the door. Well by the time she got back from the doorway the baby was out on the table.
    My 3rd was born right on the bed too! I was screaming that she was coming, but no one heard me through the gas mask. The nurse and her student were busy preparing the little basinette thing, pop there was a screaming kid. The doc wasn't there or anything. The nurse kept saying "I don't have gloves on" Then she said, well at least she's breathing. All I could think was thank goodness that is over. I was so relieved to be done with labour I forgot to ask if it was a boy or girl! The doc strolls in a few seconds later put on gloves and goes to work without even batting an eye!
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    My 3rd was born right on the bed too! I was screaming that she was coming, but no one heard me through the gas mask. The nurse and her student were busy preparing the little basinette thing, pop there was a screaming kid. The doc wasn't there or anything. The nurse kept saying "I don't have gloves on" Then she said, well at least she's breathing. All I could think was thank goodness that is over. I was so relieved to be done with labour I forgot to ask if it was a boy or girl! The doc strolls in a few seconds later put on gloves and goes to work without even batting an eye!
    Wow that's crazy!
    "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread Information