User Tag List

Page 10 of 358 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Boo hoo.. no gift cards available for me.. there's a nestea cooler for 32,000 that's back. It's actually quite nice.... would love the gcs though...
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

nothing for me either

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

dang it! missed them AGAIN!! grrrrr
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

dealseeker/contest addict Deal_Princess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

dammit I missed the GC AGAIN *smacks self* i always miss it..

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

missed it again

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I honestly thought it was one account per person, but you are right--I just checked the terms of use & it does say one per household. My boyfriend, son & I each have an account & we have all received point redemption prizes & contest wins to our home address. I hope they don't cancel our accounts!

from www.icoke.ca home page--click on Privacy & Terms of Use tab on bottom, right hand side & a window opens,

"...We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to determine that a household address is only eligible for one iCoke account, and reserve the right to terminate all iCoke accounts that are in excess of one iCoke account registered to the same household address without notice..."

denise

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I know a lot of people say that both they and their spouse have an account, although on the terms & agreement page it says one per household. Do they enforce it?

I know DH would love to join, but when he joined swagbucks on the netbook, they closed his account (and he lost $30 in amazon.ca gc's) because I had an account and its one per household. I would hate for it to happen on icoke also!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

A question for people who have received rewards in snail mail.. did they take the 90 days to arrive? (as stated on the receipt email)

Just wondering , thanks !

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crh1966 View Post
    A question for people who have received rewards in snail mail.. did they take the 90 days to arrive? (as stated on the receipt email)

Just wondering , thanks !

sometimes yes, its so annoying
    It usually takes at least 4-6 weeks if anything
    i ordered a $5 mcdonalds gc on june 12th and i just got it today, only on the letter they sent me it says i ordered on july 21st funny how that works

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't see any new stuff in the Toronto stuff, same old stuff i see everyday i come on here

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by swallow_046 View Post
    Either goes way too fast or i just can't find it
    Way too fast!
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    i ordered a $5 mcdonalds gc on june 12th and i just got it today, only on the letter they sent me it says i ordered on july 21st funny how that works
    I would write them and ask them why it says that when your records show otherwise. But, I'm glad you got it anyway.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I ordered a couple giftcards on July 13th and received earlier this week.. but still waiting for the movie tickets I ordered on the same day... so I think it depends!
    Win sweet prizes just for searching!!I have won $200 in GC's for amazon.ca from swagbucks! http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298645

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    I'm pretty sure they only write the date that they process it on, in the order date... (as in they ordered the item to be sent from their warehouse on that day )

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    I honestly thought it was one account per person, but you are right--I just checked the terms of use & it does say one per household.

*Long Quoted Text Snipped Out *

denise
    Ah... legal fun. The full section for eligibility that's relevant is as follows:

You may only register one iCoke membership and have one iCoke Points™ account. If we discover that you have attempted to register more than one as an iCoke membership account or iCoke Points™ account all of your iCoke Points™ accounts and iCoke memberships that are in addition to the first iCoke membership and iCoke Points™ account you registered will be terminated automatically without notice to you. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to determine that a household address is only eligible for one iCoke account, and reserve the right to terminate all iCoke accounts that are in excess of one iCoke account registered to the same household address without notice. We also reserve the right which may exercise in our sole discretion to terminate your iCoke membership if you have registered more than one iCoke membership or iCoke Points™ account. You may only register to become an iCoke member with your own personal name, email address and shipping address, which must be verifiable.

I even made it into fine print to make it seem more legal looking

Anywho, I understand it as meaning that you can only register 1 account per living, existent person at a physical address (No PO boxes). If they believe the accounts are made fraudulently with false info, or non-existent people, they will close ALL accounts. So that means you can create one for your boyfriend, brother, sister, etc. if they live with you, but you can't create an account for your imaginary friend Lola. Get it?
    Last edited by akitakara; Fri, Jul 30th, 2010 at 12:38 AM.
    Appreciate my help? I'd also appreciate it if you used my referrals

Earn $25 by opening an ING Direct bank account.
    Simply enter
    35156180S1
    as the "orange key" when signing up & make your first deposit of $100.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I know a lot of people say that both they and their spouse have an account, although on the terms & agreement page it says one per household. Do they enforce it?
    !
    Yes - my sister lost her account and points.
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

woha did not know it was one account per household.. i should ask my mom to delete hers, she has 70,000 points.. and I have 90,000
    Re-use, Recyle and Repurpose!

Page 10 of 358 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread Information