User Tag List

Page 104 of 358 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

been having a hell of a time just trying to log onto the icoke website these past few days!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

been having a hell of a time just trying to log onto the icoke website these past few days!
    I had a lot of problems too trying to sign in a month a go, but no problems now.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Update:
    I used that icoke.ca/npn link tonight. I wasn't able to win any major prizes, but I did total a winnings of 900 points. So I now have enough points to buy that T-shirt, that's if they do restock them, lol
    Last edited by CastleRockDays; Tue, Jan 4th, 2011 at 03:38 AM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

make sure you empty your temporary internet files every once in a while. when i find the icoke game getting slow, i make sure to do this. that may not be your issue, but it can't hurt to try!

also - all the game conversation should really be in the contest thread and this is for rewards (aka - freebies!)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

When will new rewards likely to be posted again? Several expired at the end of December, and nothing appeals to me right now. I was hoping they would do the Roger's promo again of 66 cents with a certain amount of points. I just started collecting in the fall, and never paid attention to the rewards. i have about 35,000 now, andwas hoping to cash in!

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanna_99 View Post
    When will new rewards likely to be posted again? Several expired at the end of December, and nothing appeals to me right now. I was hoping they would do the Roger's promo again of 66 cents with a certain amount of points. I just started collecting in the fall, and never paid attention to the rewards. i have about 35,000 now, andwas hoping to cash in!
    No idea. Possibly tomorrow of the following day since I believe that is when this contest period ends and they start a new one (hopefully, since that seems to be the ongoing trend).I have been checking the iCoke staging site but it has no changed at all.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

lol I seen that bob posted and I thought something exciting was happening lol I hope they have somethings posted soon I have points burning a hole

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Thanks! I'm new to icoke, and I wasn't sure if there was a regular schedule of rewards. I'll keep my eyes open.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    lol I seen that bob posted and I thought something exciting was happening lol I hope they have somethings posted soon I have points burning a hole
    I hope so too!! I have 270,000 points on my account I want to spend them on something huge!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I need help. I assume in account settings you click the area to accept emails from icoke and you become VIP. I did that but the prizes still cost me regular points. Tell me if I'm wrong here.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smurfete View Post
    I need help. I assume in account settings you click the area to accept emails from icoke and you become VIP. I did that but the prizes still cost me regular points. Tell me if I'm wrong here.
    Login to iCoke then go to this link: https://secure.icoke.ca/ssldocs/profile
    At the bottom you'll see Member Status, click Edit
    click the box [x] Become a VIP member to get notified whenever exclusive offers, contests or FREE stuff is available to you from Coca-Cola® brands (optional)
    Click the red SAVE> button

you're now a VIP!
    Looking for $10 Ticketmaster Gift Codes (from iCoke) - Click HERE or PM me if you got them, THANKS!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchii View Post
    Login to iCoke then go to this link: https://secure.icoke.ca/ssldocs/profile
    At the bottom you'll see Member Status, click Edit
    click the box [x] Become a VIP member to get notified whenever exclusive offers, contests or FREE stuff is available to you from Coca-Cola® brands (optional)
    Click the red SAVE> button

you're now a VIP!
    Yeap did that and it says I am currently VIP member but when I go to rewards page I cannot purchase that shirt even tho I have more than 32.5k.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I think the t-shirt may be sold out. When I try to click get it now, it re-directs me back to the Rewards home page.
    Looking for $10 Ticketmaster Gift Codes (from iCoke) - Click HERE or PM me if you got them, THANKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today I received one of those luggage things. I never redeemed for one??

Also, STILL waiting for my green hoody - anyone else???? I even contacted them about it!!!
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

That's curious, getting a reward that you did not redeem points for. I did redeem for a luggage tag and it showed up 3 months after redemption. Must have been a supply wait.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 104 of 358 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast

Thread Information