User Tag List

Page 106 of 358 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Well Pepsi might not have a rewards program but they have had an annual "Win Every Hour" (WEH) contest in Canada for 4-5 years now I believe, it might be even longer.
    The prizes are usually amazing electronics like televisions, ipods, cameras etc. Even though they are usually once a year I find those contests to be better than iCoke overall (although I do enjoy getting little things from icoke such as tickets to sporting events, $20 gift cards, etc).

The total value of the prizes over the course of the contest is usually quite high (the one I won in was around $275,000).

In their last WEH contest I won 10 flip mino HD camcorders.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BobSagget View Post
    Well Pepsi might not have a rewards program but they have had an annual "Win Every Hour" (WEH) contest in Canada for 4-5 years now I believe, it might be even longer.
    The prizes are usually amazing electronics like televisions, ipods, cameras etc. Even though they are usually once a year I find those contests to be better than iCoke overall (although I do enjoy getting little things from icoke such as tickets to sporting events, $20 gift cards, etc).

The total value of the prizes over the course of the contest is usually quite high (the one I won in was around $275,000).

In their last WEH contest I won 10 flip mino HD camcorders.
    Unfortunately they replaced the contests with giving to www.refresheverything.ca charity.
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, Jan 5th, 2011 at 06:29 PM.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Thanks for the survey tip - hoping to redeem my points for something one day, LOL!
    ... I'm earning $5-25 Amazon.ca gift cards EVERY month, are you?

P.S. ... starting to hunt for ShoppingChannel GC's with no minimum purchase ...

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Unfortunately they replaced the contests with giving to www.refresheverything.ca charity.
    Yeah I was wondering why they didn't have a contest this past summer...
    Win sweet prizes just for searching!!I have won $200 in GC's for amazon.ca from swagbucks! http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298645

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by clarebear View Post
    just wanted to mention that I was looking under 'my profile' and I was able to fill out the survey for 1500 points again (near the bottom). Maybe its monthly or because its a new year..
    Thanks for the heads up
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No new Contest yet. Right now it looks like Icoke is dead. Basically no prizes and no contests. You think they would give some sort of warning if they were shutting it down but it is basically just a empty shell right now.

Hopefully they are planning something new and good for it and not simply ending it .

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah it does seem dead. Only a few prizes available, and that T-shirt is still listed.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i don't think the promo is dead yet...they have just introduced a newish bottle (lid atleast) and they all have codes on them so i don't see it ending soon BUT a part of me wonders why keep putting in codes when there is nothing to buy with them though, on the flip side you want the point banked for when a big prize is posted
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw a tag attached to the Coke fridge at Subway about iCoke PINs and music downloads.Couldn't really see when it started the print was so small.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hmm... even the survey was the same from last time. Hopefully this isn't the end for iCoke.ca.

Somewhere over the rainbow and south of the QEW
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I'm not too concerned right now. ICoke always seems to run in cycles--they have a huge promo then lie dormant for a while. And January always seems to be one of the quiet times.

Last year was an exception because of the Winter Olympics followed by FIFA World Cup. Coke was a major sponsor of both events (including the Olympic torch run) so of course they were promoting them heavily. But these events don't take place every year.

And don't forget...Coke is company that spends the most money each year on advertising. So I'm sure there will be another promotion coming up. Coke doesn't want us to forget about them.

I'm just going to use this time to bank my points for the next round of prizes so I'll be ready when they do come up.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I coke is getting so boring and after checking out the Us site I have to day I am pretty disapointed with the CAN side. Someones not doing a very good job.
    To top it off I could not win anything playing that game the last few weeks, what a waste of points......(

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Does anyone remember the $10 pizza pizza gc from August? it was alot of points! (how many?) I ordered it and it is now January and I am still waiting on the promotions department to let me know why they took the points but never sent the card. I have already wasted tons of time collecting, entering, and then ordering the prize not to mention all the phone calls I have to make to find out why I never received it!

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Man they must be on holidays still or something!! Geez.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The VIP points redemption was 9100 for a PizzaPizza card. I also had ordered mine in August and got it within a month.

PPFD in Whitby, ON fulfills the iCoke reward orders. Can anyone outside of ON confirm that this is the company doing the orders outside of ON?

See if Henderson Bas, the agency running iCoke, have any response for you when you email it. http://www.marketingmag.ca/creative/...-olympics-6483
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 106 of 358 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast

Thread Information