User Tag List

Page 152 of 358 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Still waiting for my prize pack
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Got my prize pack today! yahtzee and other things
    Earn FREE Amazon giftcards, paypal (I make $50 average per month) and more on Swagbucks! Join the fun http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bluebaby64

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

That box is kind of large for the items that are in there.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Got my pack as well: yahtzee card game and else. Glad that I won something (better than nothing) but disappointed to see the content of such big box, lol. The plastic tumblers look cheap in my eyes. We do not like store popcorn. We are not interested in card games. So finally we can only use the FPC for 2L Coke, although we also try to avoid as much as possible these kinds of beverages. All the other things will be given away to our friends. Lol, so nothing good for us. Wish that I could win a PS3, hehe

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haven't got mine yet either.
    --Castle

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i was happy with my prize....wow....

dealseeker/contest addict Deal_Princess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got Ratuki and 2X Guesstures. Wish I had a second diff game but oh well guess ones going to the xmas toy drive.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Many have asked, but no one has answered:

How are some of you getting more than one win, when there was only to be one win???

Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I am assuming they have accounts for their family members (ie. One for DH, DS, DD, etc). I do recall reading somewhere that it was one account per household though. We have one account and received our prize pack today. Although it wasn't stellar, it was free and whatever we don't use will be donated

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AryanasMommy View Post
    I am assuming they have accounts for their family members (ie. One for DH, DS, DD, etc). I do recall reading somewhere that it was one account per household though. We have one account and received our prize pack today. Although it wasn't stellar, it was free and whatever we don't use will be donated
    From Icoke site "We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to determine that a household address is only eligible for one iCoke account, and reserve the right to terminate all iCoke accounts that are in excess of one iCoke account registered to the same household address without notice. "

So yeah... they can if they want to, delete all of your accounts. (We have two in my house - ones mine, one is my mom's - I was going to get my brother one but I'm too afraid of this happening!) I did win a prize on both accounts and I rec'd both prizes so I don't know how serious they are about enforcing this claim...

We got Guesstures x 2 - so glad I went and answered the door, cause otherwise I would've had to walk home from the PO with two large awkward boxes, lol.
    Last edited by xox2010; Wed, Mar 23rd, 2011 at 10:40 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by starrynight8765 View Post
    I think I was the only one who couldn't get a win on this contest.
    My husband and I couldn't win either...too bad to cuz it sounds like an excellent haul

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

They are serious. When my daughter moved back home we changed her account to the same address as mine and they blocked both accounts.

I did email them and asked if they would reactivate my account and they did. I didn't loss my points but my daughters account is gone. They were really nice about it, I had a feeling that I wouldn't get any account back.

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    From Icoke site "We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to determine that a household address is only eligible for one iCoke account, and reserve the right to terminate all iCoke accounts that are in excess of one iCoke account registered to the same household address without notice. "

So yeah... they can if they want to, delete all of your accounts. (We have two in my house - ones mine, one is my mom's - I was going to get my brother one but I'm too afraid of this happening!) I did win a prize on both accounts and I rec'd both prizes so I don't know how serious they are about enforcing this claim...

We got Guesstures x 2 - so glad I went and answered the door, cause otherwise I would've had to walk home from the PO with two large awkward boxes, lol.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks for the answers!

Can't wait to get my Big Box! The cats and kittens will love another one to play in! They adore delivery day!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I got 2 prize packs (2 accounts) yesterday, both yahtzee. delivery guy left the boxes in between the screendoor and door (love it when they do that,no need to pick them up)

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

Movie tickets are up

Thread Information