Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    I did the math and you can see how much of a profit icoke is making off us
    Movie tickets in theatre are approximately $12 a person if you calculate lets say 8 bottles with 500 points per pin x $1.50 approx for bottle= $12. $12 x 500 points = 6000points, meaning it should only be 12,000 maximum for 2 admit tickets.
    The inflation of prices is ridiculous since i bet icoke gets the passes for next to nothing.
    Probably clear to others BUT what does " $12 x 500 points = 6000 points" mean? Thank you.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Basically what he is saying is it is 12 dollars for a movie ticket and 12 dollars of coke would get you about 6000 points so he wants the tickets for that much. However that just doesn't work since the company would be making no money. Plus on top of which that's only an average coke price Ive got bottles for 33 cents a piece. Put more importantly these programs are more like a rakeback just giving back a small percentage of the cost to the consumer that participates in there rewards program( in this case icoke).

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

^^
    Basically, the guy's math is totally off. $12 in Coke = 8 iCoke Pins = 4000 points (not 6000 points) by his/her calculation.

And I don't think they've posted single cineplex tickets in a long long long time. They realize if people will pay for a double, why put out a single.
    Looking for $10 Ticketmaster Gift Codes (from iCoke) - Click HERE or PM me if you got them, THANKS!

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

99% of my points have come from their contests and not entering my own pins. So I would say they aren't making much of a profit off me!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

+1 I'm with Bob. I buy very little coke. It's all from the contests so the stuff I get is all pretty much free

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I agree with that too pretty much everyone on smartcanucks is probably same, but a large portion of the population is buying it and not taking advantage of contests or rewards at all. They also do profit from you playing contests by word of mouth advertising and alot of it. It's the cheapest and most effective form of advertising.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I haven't bought a coke product in years but i've received hundreds of dollars in giftcards, movie tickets and other prizes through icoke. I don't know any other product that offers a rewards program like this. I'm tired of people complaining I think we're lucky to have icoke.
    Win sweet prizes just for searching!!I have won $200 in GC's for amazon.ca from swagbucks! http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298645

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Yeah....the logic behind that doesn't really make sense....no other rewards program works that way? If i spend $10 and use my Airmiles card, I don't get enough airmiles from that $10 purchase to get a $10 reward.
    Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by clarebear View Post
    I haven't bought a coke product in years but i've received hundreds of dollars in giftcards, movie tickets and other prizes through icoke. I don't know any other product that offers a rewards program like this. I'm tired of people complaining I think we're lucky to have icoke.
    +1

The only difference I actually buy Coke. It is my favourite I agree with you. Icoke rewards are great. Multiple movie tickets, magazine subscriptions, gift cards, you name it

Quote Originally Posted by ginger150 View Post
    Yeah....the logic behind that doesn't really make sense....no other rewards program works that way? If i spend $10 and use my Airmiles card, I don't get enough airmiles from that $10 purchase to get a $10 reward.
    Air Miles rewards is not very good. I'm still waiting for several miles from the offers I completed in August. And $10 spent on Air Miles will only give you 1/2 a mile at most retailers.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

That was my point - with reward programs, it's an added bonus - your rewards are not equal to the $ amount you spend.
    Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cool!
    I have added a Link of Smartcanucks in my website.
    free amazon vouchers free ipad

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

I usually just trade for icoke pins when i use something i don't use like aeroplan or fpc i am not very interested in. Other then that, i just get them from family who aren't going to use the pins anyway.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I think the icoke points system is wonderful compared to others. You have the option to get points for no $$.

and, i was so surprised by the earlier post from c_macarthur that seemed to imply that you should get a value in rewards that equals what you spent on the coke product. rewards systems never work that way. usually they are 1 or 2 percent of the value of what you spent.

considering what i've gotten from coke, i would never complain.
    Last edited by AndieH; Fri, Nov 19th, 2010 at 03:11 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just won....this

"Congratulations! You have been selected as a prize winner and have successfully passed your time-limited mathematically skill-testing question in the 2010 iCoke.ca Daily Instant Win Game, administered by ePrize.
    You have won a Mont Tremblant Lift Pass Gift Code"

I wanted the Coca-Cola branded Plush Polar Bear more than this...

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnite View Post
    I just won....this

"Congratulations! You have been selected as a prize winner and have successfully passed your time-limited mathematically skill-testing question in the 2010 iCoke.ca Daily Instant Win Game, administered by ePrize.
    You have won a Mont Tremblant Lift Pass Gift Code"

I wanted the Coca-Cola branded Plush Polar Bear more than this...

Yeah that is a tough prize to win. I am sure you could trade or even sell it online somewhere

Page 81 of 358 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Thread Information